1300 HomeLoan

1300 HomeLoan

Brand Manager for 1300 HomeLoan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
    LeviathanIsAlive
    LeviathanIsAliveAU

Got a great deal

Knowledgeable broker who got me a much better deal than I had with one of the Big 4 Banks. Definitely my first port of call for future loans. The sites lists brokers for nationally across Australia and you choose the most suitable broker for you. This allows you to establish a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship for both you and the broker. So it is the brokers interest to look after you
    The Deal

Took out a loan with their broker

I found out about 1300 Home Loan after a did a Google search for a mortgage broker in Sydney and they ranked extremely high so I thought I'd click on them. I got a call back within a couple of hours, and the broker they use in Sydney (they probably have quite a few but obviously I only spoke to one) was outstanding. Anyhow he ended up refinancing my home loan on a much lower rate, which I previously thought was just spin. Turns out it's not, great for me.
    Quick response, very knowledgable broker.
    Weird they're called 1300 homeloan but I accessed them online.

Bec
    BecMelbourne

A great help

We were looking for our first home and were really confused and did not know what to do to get a loan. So we contacted 1300 Home Loans. The person who helped us was such a great help, explaining everything to us in laymans terms and letting us know about all the different options we had. I'm recommending 1300 Home Loans to everyone after our experience!
    friendly, knowledgable and helpful

Norman Korman
    Norman KormanMelbourne

Helpful & Informative

Finding it difficult to find a home loan that suited our family's situation, we turned to 1300 Home Loan. Not only did they help us obtain a great interest rate on our mortgage, our broker made things simple to understand and was always available for a chat, sometimes even after hours. I can't speak highly enough of the team at 1300 Home Loan. Thank you.
    After hours access to my broker.

Home Loans

Find out how 1300 HomeLoan compares to other Home Loans

Alain F
    Alain FMelbourne

Thanks For Your Help

I got in touch with 1300 Home Loan when trying to secure a home loan. It wasn't easy as I'm self employed but after they put me in touch with a representative it all seemed so straighforward. Not only did I get pre-approved within a week at two banks but I secured my loan for the new house within a month.
    The representative was professional and friendly

The best service

I made an internet enquiry with 1300homeloan and was called back by their professional team very quickly. They went thru everything with me and put me in touch with a local broker that helped me navigate the refinancing process. Very efficient and very professional. I have used other brokers in the past, but the experience from the 1300homeloan team made the it so much easier to find a good broker
    Service, professionalism
    The time it took for my old lender to arrange settlement

Get quotes
    Looking for Home Loans?

Start now
    JD89
    JD89Sydney

Make the switch

I engaged the services of 1300HomeLoan about 12 months ago. The broker was knowledgeable, friendly and through his relationships with the banks was able to secure me a much better deal than was available anywhere on the market….and trust me I looked! The switch will save me about $80K over the life of the loan. I can’t recommend them more highly.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
    super-funds-awards-2020
    Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
    credit-card-awards-2020
    What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
    what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
    Tash Tan
    Tash TanSydney

Great brand, great service

I was bit sceptical at first using an online service to help me find a good mortgage broker but after using them I would definitely recommend to anyone. Found a great broker that was close to where I was, understood the local area and helped me get a good deal on my home loan.
    Saved money, great service

Happy I contacted them!

I didn't know much about home loans / mortgages. All scary stuff for me. Our broker talked us through the process, and discussed a range of different loans, until we found the right one that suited our needs. Very happy with the process, and I would definitely recommend 1300 Homeloan to others.

Home Loans

Find out how 1300 HomeLoan compares to other Home Loans

Justin_Lapnow
    Justin_LapnowAU

Great service when I was looking to refinance my home loan

I was looking to refinance and got in touch with 1300 Home Loan who put me in touch with their local broker in Melbourne. She was really helpful and fast and the rate she found me was far lower then what I was paying now. The transfer when smoothly and I just saw my first monthly deduction from my bank account which is significantly lower
    great service, found me a really low rate

Get quotes
    Looking for Home Loans?

Start now

Has Been Fantastic Securing My Home Loan!

I have had some trouble getting a home loan with a good rate from the banks but [name removed] has been outstanding with dealing with lenders and getting the best deal for me. She has professional and knows the industry inside out which is why I have already recommended her to my friends.
    knowledgeable, honest, fast turnaround, friendly