4.2

80% · 18545 · 19%
Brand Manager for 1800-Got-Junk?? Claim your listing.

Jan Wilson
Jan WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish removal

Luke & Ryan thanks for such a great job. Fast, informative, friendly and out the gate in no time.
Vicki Jones
Vicki Jones3 posts

The Best!

Luke and Connor were terrific. They arrived within a couple of hours of booking and took all mygoods-to-go and some overlooked extras. Not only that, they were very helpful in rearranging some furniture as I am unable to do it for myself. No hesitation, whatsoever in using them again.
Stacey
StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No communication

Frankston Victoria I asked for a quote. They came and done this but I needed it in writing for a client with NDIS funding. I phoned everyday the head office and messaged franchisee daily and asked for it to be sent. I was told that yes it’s coming. 2 weeks later still nothing and obviously we went with someone else and they were actually $2700 cheaper than you quoted.
Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute rip off. $705 for 15 minutes. Overcharged by at least $500. AVOID!

Once a year I use a rubbish collection service to remove accumulated cardboard and assorted rubbish from our garage. This year, I decided to try out 1800 Got Junk. BIG MISTAKE. For the same volume of rubbish I normally pay about $200 to $300 from other providers. Today I was charged $705, they were here for a total of 15 minutes. What an utter and absolute joke. Will never use this company again. They were also later than they said they would be.
jojothepom
jojothepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA16 posts

Leroy was a superstar

Leroy got rid of all my junk and was so cool giving me a good deal . He worked so hard in the pouring rain . Excellent.
Valerie K.
Valerie K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Job

Huge thanks to Jack + Ryan for expert job in removing my rubbish. Was on time, very courteous, polite + great guys.
James
James

Great Service

Sasha and Nick F did a wonderful job. They were obliging, helped carry heavier items down to the garage and fully swept up behind them before leaving. Quick and easy. Thank you very much!
Anne
AnneVictoria2 posts

quick efficient

Why did I put off for so long getting rid of my junk! Adam and AB appeared and quickly and efficiently took everything away. and very pleasant - nice doing business with you.
Carole and Ray
Carole and RayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Junk removal

Alex and Paul were terrific, they removed a queen size bed and mattress and a huge entertainment unit as well as a lot of junk, nothing was to much trouble for them. I would recommend them always.
Carole and Ray macleod.
Alexandra
AlexandraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Disappointing

Did not arrive between quoted times given, no courtesy phone call to advise they will be late just kept me waiting. Very disappointing and disrespectful to customers. No excuse, people have mobile phones and they have the customers contact details.
Not Happy
Not HappyPerth, WA

Junk Begone

Quick, reliable and full of beans. Junk left the building without any fuss. Thanks Ashley and Elias.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.

Super clear pricing, and efficient

James and Malik were super clear on pricing, so I went bigger and got rid of more junk! Efficient and nice guys, careful service too. Hassle free definitely recommend
Oscar C.
Oscar C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be careful and get quotes before they just start loading the truck

When I first spoke with the team to come clear some green waste, they gave me a rough estimate of cost per square meter and then asked if there was anything else they like them to take also. We had been renovating so yes, there was a bit of construction waste sitting around that I would have LOVED gone.

When they arrived, they gave a quote from over $2000!

In a panic I said no to the construction waste, but also felt guilty for wasting their time and yes to green waste which I was told would cost $500.

The final cost was $900

I paid it. Felt sick about it, still feel sick about it.

I'm not usually one to leave reviews, but I can't stand the thought of other people being put in my position.

Be careful.

Vanessa
VanessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Wish I'd read reviews before I wasted my time

Customer service couldn't offer me an approximate price, even though they asked for a description of everything that needed collecting. Max $400 I was told ... The guys arrived at 6.30pm (when they were due at 5pm) and said it was too dark to work. They also quoted my partner just over $1200 and told him they'd need 2 trucks for around a tonne of plaster board & wood. Needless to say, they didn't get a cent from us!
marnie
marniePerth, WA2 posts

Easy way to get rid of unwanted items

Really happy with the service. Leah and Terry arrived on time, were super friendly and helpful and picked up all the items I wanted gone. Would definately recommend.
Eric H.
Eric H.

Amazing service

I was very happy with James and Belgram (sorry if I misspelled this) today as they called me ahead of time before they showed up, they arrived and told me what the price would be before they started. They very quickly and easily took the stuff and put it into the truck and then they left after the payment. The Service is a tad bit pricier than I had thought but not outrageous and would absolutely recommend to anyone who has things that need to be taken away and cannot rely on council cleanup.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Ridiculous Pricing

They said their base price was $180, I called them and they calculated their price for 5 items which was over $800. Later I found someone from Facebook to remove the junk and they did it for $150.
Guys be more practical!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Taking Out The Trash!

Called yesterday to book, Elvis & Vincent arrived this morning and gave me a great price & Service. Highly recommend these guys, professional and funny, enjoyed watching them have fun while providing excellent service.
Patricia hampson
Patricia hampsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't manage without this

I was delighted by the service today Tony and Harry arrived on time were pleasant and polite and handled our junk with care to the surroundings. I would recommend them to anyone needing help.
KazPerth, WA

Collection of mattress

I booked them to collect a mattress. No price was given, so I called them to ask a price to be told it would be be $170. I then contacted the company,,Soft Landing, who charged $60 and came the same week. Absolutely ridiculous pricing.
Yvonne Sullivan
Yvonne SullivanSydney, NSW

Great job so happy with the out come

To Ash and Andreas thank you so much for the work you guys did today I appreciate it all great job God bless you guys and thanks from the bottom of my heart
Yvonne Sullivan
Mick
Mick

Junk Gone!!

Service was excellent, received call before they came. Gem & Geronimo were excellent, very friendly and a no problem attidude. Highly recommend them
Joseph A.
Joseph A.2 posts

Hard working and dedicate team of two

Jem and Leon were on time, very polite and respectful, hard working and willing to listen and act quickly. Will use them again for sure
Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Disappearing rubbish

I'm thankful to this service for the incredible job they did in removing all of my rubbish. I had it all - general waste, old furniture, electronics, you name it! The four men who worked so efficiently did an incredible job for a very fair price. It rained the whole time they were removing my rubbish, but that did not deter them one bit. Thank you, Andreas, Gergo, Adam and Geronimo for your work in making my rubbish disappear.
Mark and Dianne
Mark and DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Excellent Service

Brandon and Ryan were prompt professional taking my lounge away. It is large and awkward, and the guys took great effort to move it out. Good communication and turned up on time. Totally recommend this business. Ryan and Brandon have a great work ethic. Thanks
PalassisG
PalassisGPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent!!

Excellent service, Micheal and David are no fuss will use again

Jann
JannSydney, NSW

Great junk removal

Andres & Shaun were fabulous organising the removal of my very large heavy upright piano…great phone & email communication, careful with floor & walls. Great job boys! Thanks
Molly
MollySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Absolute rip-off. Please save your money

Whilst the customer service was amazing, and very friendly people, I was charged $890 to remove packing boxes and paper (no other type rubbish)... after a very stressful house move. When phoned I was quoted around $360 (which is what I would have expected) however when they arrived I was quoted nearly $1000 (the boxes weren't flattened).. which then was dropped to $890. I was stressed at the time and just wanted it gone once they had turned up.. but have been literally sick to the stomach since that I paid that - I should have sent them away. They took 10 minutes to load the truck and off they went and I'm $900 poorer. I should have gone Airtasker or even Facebook. Disgusted with myself for allowing to be scammed by this company.
Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overpriced

I got quoted $1200 to remove my rubbish so went with another company who took the rubbish away for $400. A massive price difference!!
Michael J.
Michael J.Perth, WA

Good job

Michael was courteous and efficient in removing materials from our workroom

Large item removals

The guys Chris and Fred were excellent. Highly recommend them. Thanks for being so helpful
Renuka P
Renuka P

A job well done

I was very impressed today with the friendly service from Mel, Bailey and Marco. They arrived on time and cleared the identified furniture and junk from the house in a brisk and efficient manner. The price I was quoted was very reasonable. I would have no hesitation is using their service again.
Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Clutter relief

Louie and Keith were gentlemen cleaning my garage in a timely manner and were professional
Cazza
CazzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Got Junk were Fantastic!

I needed some junk removed from my garden. I rang 1800GotJunk and within 24 hrs the rubbish was removed by 2 diligent and respectful lads. Nothing was too much for them as I also had a clothesline at the end of the garden I couldn't lift and they went to grab it for me. They were respectful and left my place clean. I would defintely use them again when I have further rubbish to be removed. Very happy with the service. Caroline, Victoria
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service, totally professional and courteous. The two people who came did our rubbish removal and then helped us place new furniture. They were fantastic.

Thomas Skelly L.R.E.A.
Thomas Skelly L.R.E.A.3 posts

Excellent service from Louis and Adam!!

I am a repeat custmer and always impressed with the service. Louis and Adam went above and beyond and competed the job in a timely manner. Very happy! I will not hesitate to call them again and highly recommend 1800GotJunk in the future.
Moji
MojiSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect job

I would like to share about Ash and Steve story. Long story short, their quality and friendly manner are great. I really appreciated for your great efforts and help. You both are super stars. God bless you.
Sean
SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Very expensive mistake

We recently moved into a new home and was fortunate enough to purchase new furniture also . We had packing boxes and new flat pack boxes every where . I was desperate to have all this taken away so made the call .....was told $165 and up for removal of rubbish. Two gentlemen arrived and one gentleman looked and said $750 with a $35 discount. I was tired and made a bad decision and said just take it away . 20 to 30 minutes later it was all in the truck and given the bill . Two weeks later i got a skip bin $250 what a fool & I.
Val
ValGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service

After a clean-up of my garage and shed I found the task of disposing of "junk" to be beyond my capabilities. After hearing an ad. on a local radio station (3AW) and speaking with my son and a niece who both had used Got Junk when they moved house, I arranged for a pick up today. Paul showed up right on time and the job was done in less than an hour. Nothing was too heavy or too difficult to reach - he was an absolute professional and such a great guy. I can't recommend "Got Junk" highly enough - their costs are very reasonable and their service outstandingly good.