1800-Got-Junk?

1800-Got-Junk? (page 3 of 5)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Michael W

Michael WPerth WA

Brilliant

Very good service turned up on time and worked hard excellent service would happily use again and recommend to anyone

Erin

ErinMelbourne

Fantastic service

I’m so impressed with the service I just received from Jim and Keenan. They were professional, efficient and thorough. The price was in comparison with other quotes I received. Would definitely use again.

Peter

PeterMelbourne

Easy, fast, efficient

Excellent service, Jim & Keenan did all they said, called, quoted, got the job done in quick time and will save me money in storage.

inara

inara

Do consider this company for Rubbish Removal.

A couple of years ago this company cleared my deceased parents home in one day even removing the carpets. There were trucks lined up and wonderful cheerful staff who removed absolutely everything, even the numerous garden ornaments on the property. I told them what I wanted done and left, paid $3500.00 for an enormous job.
The home sold within three days. This week had close to a full truckload of old furniture and packaging at my home which was cleared in just over one hour with two men working. With a discount voucher I paid about $770.00. The best thing is that I was able to place items for charity, recycling or junk, knowing that they sort this!

Yard now spotless

Callen and Jacob arrived on time, maybe a bit early, and got into it straight away. These guys sure work hard, they are fast efficient workers and they really do sweep everything down. I am a picky person and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys

Fantastic Customer Service

Reliable, speedy service. Cam and Ash from Melbourne team were fantastic, they even helped remove a spider from my home :)

Marc

MarcSt Kilda

Very satisfied

Alex K from Melb team was a great help and was also really easy going. He did a commendable solo job moving a very large fridge off my property! Big thanks.

HandA

HandAMelbourne

Reliable, courteous and efficient

Booked them at short notice and it was not a problem. Cam and Jonah arrived and they were polite, friendly and quick. We would definitely use them again. Cam and Jonah are a credit to the business.

Lisa P

Lisa PBLACKBURN SOUTH

Made me wish I had more Rubbish to get Rid of - Awesome Service!!

Totally wrapped with the service I received from Connor & Foster, these guys were awesome, you wouldn't have thought they were picking up rubbish. They keep you informed if they are running late, to confirm times and then they are a pleasure to deal with in person, super professional, really fast, happy with my quote. Will be using every month from now on, we are small business with plastic and cardboard we need to get rid of and they were amazing and coming quickly and getting rid of it even quicker. So so glad I found you guys! :)

Tracy

TracyMelbourne

Extremely dissatisfied.

Great Service

I rang this morning to enquire about removal of renovation debris and other items from a recently purchased property.
All the stuff was gone by 10.30am! The service was easy to organise & very prompt. The two men (Callum & Mark) were polite, helpful and efficient. And to my shock at the end of the process bought out two brooms & swept the coutyard & shed. I wish trades I engaged last week were thus schooled!

Karen

KarenMelbourne

Quickest service, highly recommended!

I contacted 1800 GOTJUNK and within 30 mins, they were on their way. Great service by Jenks & Sim. They were on time and very speedy - took away 5/8 load size. I would highly recommend them. There was no fuss. Thanks guys.

Beverley

BeverleyCanberra

Trustworthy, effecient and courteous - what a surprise

EEG

EEGMelbourne

Makes it easy

I had an office full of computers, chairs, cabinets, etc; dreading having to deal with it all. GotJunk made my life much easier. Over a month I had two removals by them; they were reliable, courteous and very reasonable. I now wouldn't use anyone else.

Feedback

thanks to Rusty and Cam who came and took a truck load of stuff away this morning. the two men were very pleasant and helpful. Our house is starting to look less like a secondhand dealers

Raven

RavenBrisbane

couch removal

These guys were fantastic. I called them at 11.20AM, they were here at 12.00PM and they removed my two-seater couch and an armchair through the balcony (it wouldn't fit through the front door) of the first floor without no trouble and they gave me a fantastic discount. It all cost me $204. And they were extremely polite. I will recommend them any time.

Jazzy

Jazzy

hassel free

Booked them in on tuesday came on wednesday, just pointed and they took it all away. No hassles just did what they said...point and its gone. Simon and Kifari thanks guys, real professional service and with a smile... Cheers jasmine

Rebecca smith

Rebecca smithMelbourne

Don’t rely on them

I booked the truck,it turned up half full so they couldn’t do the job, I was on a time limit and was told ‘ no problem’
Well that was a lie, it ended up with me having to hire someone else and pay a penalty for late removal,
Don’t bother!!!

Amazing work

I had 1800-got-junk at my place twice so far .Both times the boys were great , they were fast easy to get on with and cleaned up after .They worked in very hot hard condition and didn't complain .I forgot the first two fellows names but the second time I had Levin and Shelton they were amazing .I have recently arranged for my third pick up and I feel at ease that the job will be done just as well

No hassle, efficient and courteous - would definitely use again

This was a great service, and completely customer oriented. From the first phone call to book to being contacted the day before to confirm, and then on the day 30 minutes before arrival and to the service itself, I was very, very happy. The two young men, James and Oliver, who came to take my junk were polite, excellent communicators and hard workers. I have no hesitation in recommending 1800 got junk to others.