4.2

80% · 18746 · 20%
Brand Manager for 1800-Got-Junk?? Claim your listing.

Sandra
SandraParramatta8 posts

Fantastic service

Just had Waylan and James pick up a lifetime of rubbish.They were on time and very professional.Nothing was too much trouble.They even cleaned up.
Pricing was very reasonable. I didn't need to do anything. They took care of it all.
Thanks guys,highly recommended.
Tania
TaniaPerth, WA

Ron & Jim incredible service

Ron and Jim were friendly, professional and efficient. They were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I highly recommend them if your looking to do a great clean out! Many thanks Tania
Marguerite
MargueriteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Gold star

Kerr, Paul and Boone from Melbourne were very professional. These gentleman arrived on time, were polite and very friendly. They did an exceptional job clearing out our backyard and I would highly recommend these guys and most certainly will be more then happy to have them back in future 10/10 :)
Pete J.
Pete J.

Unrealistic pricing

Pricing was roughly estimated for removal of a single small double bed mattress and blinds at around $90 (which felt pricy) on arrival the quote went up to $120 to remove this small mattress and three small old blinds. I was then informed the minimum they usually charge is $175, to which I politely turned down the offer and asked them to leave.
Cheaper to use my local councils hard rubbish collection service.
Ahmed
Ahmed

Excellent service

Excellent and efficient. Came on time, and was done within 10 minutes. Michael (the driver) was very helpful and offered a reasonable price for the job. He answered all of our questions and was swift at completing the job with satisfaction.
Sally Ronaldson
Sally RonaldsonPerth, WA

Brilliant job done

This company was amazing, the lady I spoke to and organised a pick up was very helpful and I was in a tight spot to get rid of a bed and bed head, the follow up calls were appreciated, and when Michael and Nathan turned up, they were so professional, quick, cheerful, efficient and the best! I will be contacting the company in future to donate a bookcase in December, but I can't rate the company highly enough, from start to finish, was brilliant dealing with them
No hesitating in recommending them at all!
Debbie and John Wilson
Debbie and John WilsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Really convenient and made life easier

The staff Mat and Joe where informative, very professional and friendly. They treated our property with respect and care, very efficient they had it all done in no time at all. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend to others.
Josh wineti
Josh wineti25 posts

Great job

Did a great job. We used 3 or 4 truck loads. The guys were very helpful. Great prices, took a lot of pressure off us. Very friendly and even suggested to my friend to use them, he was happy with job they did as well. What really impressed was they recycled a lot of things where they could.
Penny T-Y
Penny T-YGarran 2605, ACT3 posts

Life Savers

After a medical emergency and COVID restrictions, I had to move out of a flat from interstate. The team at 1800 Junk were efficient, responsive and empathetic. I cannot recommend this company enough.
Thanks to Cameron and Keith whom I dealt with; you made a hard situation easier. Your service was fabulous and prices amazing. Thanks to all!
Romel B.
Romel B.Perth, WA

Micheal should get a raise!

Showed up in a timely manner! Michael was very professional. Explained everything clearly to me and even gave me some tips and advise! Will definitely recommend you guys to all my friends and relatives.
Rob
RobPerth, WA2 posts

Michael

Had micael come to do a job here, Great and professional service from him and the team, I highly recommend this company and will definitely use then in the future
Chiquita L.
Chiquita L.South East Queensland, QLD

Callan & Tony

Wow, amazing service, showed on time to the second, affordable prices and so fast. What a great start to my Saturday I would recommend these lads to anyone. They even cleaned my garage after and offered to move heavy objects for me. Thank you so much 5 star service plus more.
Tammy
TammyPerth, WA3 posts

Marco from 1800 Junk removal was fantastic

Marco was great he let me know the morning of his estimated arrival and then message me 10 minutes before his arrival he took apart my bed frame and got rid of all my junk very quickly. Really professional and friendly. Would recommend and definitely use him again.
Robert McGuire
Robert McGuire

Billy was a great help awesome service

Billy was the member that came and removed our rubbish he was a great help and super friendly made it a awesome experience,, there was no dramas with this bloke real nice.
Louis
LouisPerth, WA2 posts

Easy and efficient

Michael was awesome. Got a call prior notifying me when to expect him to arrive. He was able to easily get my fridge out in a timely manner (and even got it down a flight of stairs!)
Kimberley
Kimberley

Perfect! Easy and Efficient!

Dave was excellent. On time and moved all items in an efficient and professional manner. Will definitely use this service again in the future. Highly recommended to all who need bulky items removed.

Philip J.
Philip J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The 2 men (Luke & Woody) couldn't to enough to help. They arrived at the agreed time were efficient and thorough with their task and it was a pleasure to deal with them. I will have no problems in recommending the company in future to friends & family.
jess
jessSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome Service

Thank you to Harry & Jarred for removing everything around the yard. They were professional and courteous and have done an awesome job. Communication before and during the clean up was great too.
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfectly convenient

Big thanks to Harry and Jared for their positive professional attitude. Removed all my old furniture quickly and easily making life easy for me. Thanks again guys, would gladly use this service again.
Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super fast turn around

Booked yesterday morning, junk gone today! Super quick response. Thanks to Harry and Bill for a “no fuss” easy to understand quote and for delivering an over and above service with positivity and enthusiasm. Will definitely use GotJunk again, and recommend the business and these two forward.
Angela
Suburban Mum
Suburban Mum

Job well done!

My absolute appreciation to Joe and Liam for professional approach to a "curly" job removing "my junk" in Brisbane North. They gave careful consideration together on the best approach ..with a professional outcome!! Obliging and courteous!
Thank you boys!
Very happy
Very happySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The only choice you need to make

These guys come and get on with the job
They are polite fast clean and efficient
Their pricing is competitive and value for money
I live in Tamborine and they still came and did an excellent job and raked and tidied up after they finished
Michael
Michael15 posts

Misleading

I wanted a queen size mattress removed. Was advised a service charge It was collected thought he said $38 when I went inside to put credit card receipt away I saw $138 I immediately emailed this company that was 3 weeks ago of course no reply what a rip off
Tracey S.J
Tracey S.JPerth5 posts

Absolutely brilliant, very fair price,

Superb customer service.
Excellent communication all the way through.
Dave worked incredibly hard for a long time in the rain and wind, expert loading, saving space and money.
Highly recommended, thank you.
dianne
diannePerth, WA3 posts

so incredibly overpriced

I booked them in to collect some left over building materials, PVC pipe, wood planks and paving bricks. The guy came and said at least $1000 maybe more. So I got 3 more quotes that came in at half that. So the next day the guy that I ended up hiring took it all away for $400. I would never recommend this company, absolute rip off.
MelH
MelHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Fantastic service from booking a free quote to the guys collecting my junk, I could not be happier and very reasonable with their pricing. I would definitely use these guys again and i would be happy to recommend them to any one who has junk to get rid of.

Jill
JillPerth, WA

So Quick and easy!!

Thank you Troy from got junk in Perth WA. I was sent a txt with estimated time of arrival. He was here exactly on time.Gave me a price and cleared the items really quickly. All with a great attitude and smile!
I would definitely use them again!!!
Tika
TikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service with a smile

1800 Junk in Brisbane were awesome, loads of communication beforehand and during the job, fair pricing and the guys worked very hard. Spa removal done, now to build a bar :-) The entire deck even got mopped afterwards.

A+++ customer service and professionalism, they certainly went above and beyond.

Anne
AnnePerth3 posts

Prompt efficient service

Troy arrived very punctually, assessed my junk and had it whisked away within minutes. It was also easy to book an appointment and to change that appointment. I would be happy to use 1800-Got-Junk again when I next have stuff to get rid of.
EmmaLou
EmmaLouSouth East Queensland, QLD39 posts

Angels!

I was nervous about this, I'll be honest. The fact that they have to assess the items on site and the unknown factor of the cost had me worried.

But there was no need as the cost was very reasonable; two friendly, professional blokes turned up, after phoning and texting beforehand to let us know they were on their way, told us not to worry about anything and moved a large couch and our queen sized mattress in a matter of minutes.

I can't recommend these guys enough (thanks to the two Coorparoo movers).

Felipe D.
Felipe D.Perth, WA

Great service and friendly staff

Very punctual and helpful staff. Being able to book anytime is great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would totally recommend if you need to de clutter your life!
mark b.
mark b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just the best service

Oli arrived we went through the junk i had assembled right this would be about 3/4 load
advise cost I was happy with the price
Sim arrives a few minuets latter They got stuck in right away next thing i know hey Mark we are all done
Wow top blokes TOP SERVICE
Peter B
Peter BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Highly Recommend

Awesome customer service was start to finish! Richie was bang on time ... lovely to deal with and done in a few minutes! Would definitely use this service again. Extremely convenient!
Jason and Eric.
Jason and Eric.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Not cheap. But great service. Very impressed

Karyn on the phone was so sweet. Started the experience off very nicely.

Keernan and Shooter arrived on time and called to advise estimate which was just as well as new tenant had left all his crap as well. They nicely took out our stuff only and took pics accordingly.

Look it wasn’t cheap but all involved have made it a really simple process and for that I’m grateful.

Jon F.
Jon F.

Easy!

Booked online this morning, received a call within the hour, lounge gone at midday. Friendly helpful people focussed on the customer. I’d recommend them and use them again in the future. Great no fuss service!
Kate Wilson
Kate WilsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Unbelievable service!

I called only yesterday and was given an appt today. The boys arrived on time and went through the pricing for the junk I had to be removed. It's not cheap but the service is seamless and efficient. The 2 boys where exceedingly friendly, accommodating and fast. Nothing was too hard for them to remove - they even dismantled an enormous basketball hoop on a stand. 10/10 for UK boys Louis and Eliot. Excellent all round.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harry & Luke did a great job! Polite and courteous they worked hard

Harry & his partner Luke did a great job! Polite and courteous they worked hard and left my house a better place than it was before they came to clean it out
Pat W
Pat WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, professional service

The same morning that I placed the request the junk was collected.
Shooter and Peter B notified me of their estimated arrival time and they were quick, courteous and professional removing my junk.
Good work.
Greg H
Greg HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second Time Around....and so Excellent

Elliot and Peter came to us today and they were so personable, extremely efficient and quick. They took us through the pricing/quote process most professionally and were soon at work. We have used 1800-Got-Junk before and once again the standard of pick up and clean up was great. Will use them again.
John T
John TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service - Highly Recommend

I had Peter and Sims come to my apartment and take some old furniture. Both gents were incredibly professional, taking me through the quote process. Pricing was both fair and reasonable, and the time to take my belongs was swift, with everything all over and done in approx 30 mins. I'll definitely recommend this service to others and will gladly use it again myself.