4.2

79% · 18847 · 20%
Brand Manager for 1800-Got-Junk?? Claim your listing.

Greg H
Greg HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second Time Around....and so Excellent

Elliot and Peter came to us today and they were so personable, extremely efficient and quick. They took us through the pricing/quote process most professionally and were soon at work. We have used 1800-Got-Junk before and once again the standard of pick up and clean up was great. Will use them again.
John T
John TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service - Highly Recommend

I had Peter and Sims come to my apartment and take some old furniture. Both gents were incredibly professional, taking me through the quote process. Pricing was both fair and reasonable, and the time to take my belongs was swift, with everything all over and done in approx 30 mins. I'll definitely recommend this service to others and will gladly use it again myself.
Audrey M
Audrey MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend!

Cam & Richard were amazing! They picked up our items today and were professional, quick, nice and patient. Pricing was fair and reasonable and I’d highly recommend them again and use them in the future! Thanks Cam & Richard!
Peta L
Peta L

Professional Service

This afternoon I had Eliot & Miguel come to my home to pick up some old furniture. They were both very professional and answered all my questions, a price was agreed upon & then they proceed to load the old furniture into the truck. I was impressed that they called to say that they were running late, they also gave me some coupons for the next time. I will surely be using 1800 got junk again.
Cheers Peta
Scott E
Scott ESydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Service - will definitely use again

These guys are the best! Will use again - Prompt and great service - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! They turned up - cleaned up and were very professional and helpful. Thank you 1800 - GOT JUNK
Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish everyone operated to this standard

Everything delivered as promised. I've just had Oli and Cam team, quote, and collect at the same time.
These guys were friendly, professional, obliging, arrived on time, presented in uniforms.
They executed the removal of carpets and other items paying attention and respect not to scuff or mark freshly painted walls.
The communication from the company and the guys was perfect.
Cant recommend highly enough.
BEN East Malvern
BEN East Malvern

Got to love a group who deliver what they promise

Booked the team to come quote (And remove our junk if I was happy with the quote) on Monday for a Tuesday appointment. The boys rang me to let me know they were on their way early Tuesday morning. They turned up on time, looked fantastic in their uniforms. Quoted and removed junk all within 20 minutes. Emailed receipt 3 minutes later. My team were Eliot and Barton- Thanks gents great service.

Andrea Donaldson
Andrea Donaldson2 posts

Happy

Thank you Joel and Louis for taking away all our clutter. Your professional conduct and efficiency is much appreciated. Good job all round. Would highly recommend this company for their efficiency and the price was good.

Rob
Rob

Outstanding Customer Service

The onsite work by Miguel and Eliot at picking up 2 couches today in South Melbourne and their courteous behaviour was a credit to both the company and to both men.

Ash
AshSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Excellent Value and Service

Max and Jack arrived happy and extremely helpful to get the job done. They also charged me a very honest and good rate for taking away a lot of large old furniture. Would definitely recommend them anytime.

Cuzza
CuzzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Just when I needed them!

Was at my wits end about clearing out Mum's unit - the last bits that I couldn't give away.

I was In the car when the 1800 Got Junk? truck drove past. I drove home - googled the name and 30 minutes later Eliot & Joel arrived to take all the bits I couldn't offload anywhere else. Both guys very neat, very well mannered - helpful and enthusiastic. The whole thing was wrapped up in under an hour after I booked my appointment.

They nailed it as far as I am concerned! Thank you both.

matt
matt

great job!

these gents, sims and peter where brilliant. I got rid of tons of old furniture and clutter, years of junk accumulation

Michelle
MichelleBox Hill

Made my life easy!

After calling around midday the guys came out to quote a couple of hours later. I decided to proceed with the job and Peter & Kerr were quick, efficient and very polite. Would definitely use this company again.

AmandaS
AmandaS

Excellent Service

Great service from booking on-line, appointment confirmation calls and the actual pick-up. Elliot and Sim were very friendly and professional and the entire thing was very quick and easy. Very happy with the service and the price and would definitely recommend and use again.

Franca
Franca

Excellent service

Had all my junk taken away today. The 2 men were very friendly and professional. Highly recommend this service. Would definitely use them again

James T
James T

Great service from start to finish

Great service from the whole company but in particular from the two men (Dion & Peter). Arrived promptly, very professional, competitive price and removed all rubbish leaving no mess.

PET
PET

Fast, friendly and reliable service

Very fast service! Within 2 hours of making the booking Peter and Simon were at my door. They both were very professional and showed great customer service. Pricing is very transparent. I highly recommend!!!

Sally
Sally

Perfect!

Dave and his offsider did a fantastic job taking our unwanted furniture today. Always friendly, super reliable and willing to go the extra mile. Much appreciated, Dave!

Debbie
Debbie2 posts

I had the, guys come out and after hearing how, I got ripped off by another junk removal company, they helped me as much as they could. Very satisfied with the result and also the two guys were friendly and polite. I would definitely recommend your company to my friends and family

100% happy customer

Paul
PaulAdelaide8 posts

Easy painfree removal

Slightly more expensive than going through independents (like via gumtree).

There was no messing around, they were here in the 2hour time window I requested, I was able to book online the night before, and the two guys handled everything without me needing to help lift.

Would use again.

Sandy
Sandy

Too expensive

Professional and courteous staff but way too expensive for what was taken away and time invested. Explained mum was in a nursing home and very elderly, but wasn’t offered senior rates.

Jess
Jess

Great Customer Service + Friendly and Efficient ground crew

Not just your average junk removal company. Great customer service over the phone and excellent ground crew who are friendly and efficient. Big thank you to AJ and Pascal for the amazing work! Keep it up guys! Highly recommend to friends and family and definitely will call this service again in the future if we need.

Jonesey
Jonesey

Great Service!

Callum and Jacob were prompt friendly and very efficient. After a huge couple of days unpacking lots of furniture for our new apartment the excess cardboard, plastic and foam packaging was overwhelming. The boys cleaned up efficiently and we would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Jay
Jay

Found the whole service from doing online booking, confirmation phone call and Dave arriving on arranged time extremely efficient. First time using this company and was very impressed. Will use again and highly recommend.

Lee T
Lee T

Best service ever!

Jack and Daniel were friendly and helpful and quoted me for the job within minutes. I was so impressed with their exceptional service plus I received a discount for being such a nice customer AND they gave me coupons for next time

Martin
Martin

Excellent service

Dave and Jack turned up on time, communicated very well and carried out the works with no fuss and cleaned up afterwards.

Col
Col

Excellent service

Little did I know when making my booking this morning that by 5p.m. Dave would have cleared my garage and removed a very large heavy bookcase. I cannot thank him enough.

Michael W
Michael WPerth WA

Brilliant

Very good service turned up on time and worked hard excellent service would happily use again and recommend to anyone

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Fantastic service

I’m so impressed with the service I just received from Jim and Keenan. They were professional, efficient and thorough. The price was in comparison with other quotes I received. Would definitely use again.

Peter
PeterMelbourne

Easy, fast, efficient

Excellent service, Jim & Keenan did all they said, called, quoted, got the job done in quick time and will save me money in storage.

inara
inara15 posts

Do consider this company for Rubbish Removal

A couple of years ago this company cleared my deceased parents home in one day even removing the carpets. There were trucks lined up and wonderful cheerful staff who removed absolutely everything, even the numerous garden ornaments on the property. I told them what I wanted done and left, paid $3500.00 for an enormous job.

The home sold within three days. This week had close to a full truckload of old furniture and packaging at my home which was cleared in just over one hour with two men working. With a discount voucher I paid about $770.00. The best thing is that I was able to place items for charity, recycling or junk, knowing that they sort this!

MamaT
MamaTSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Yard now spotless

Callen and Jacob arrived on time, maybe a bit early, and got into it straight away. These guys sure work hard, they are fast efficient workers and they really do sweep everything down. I am a picky person and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys

Skye
Skye2 posts

Fantastic Customer Service

Reliable, speedy service. Cam and Ash from Melbourne team were fantastic, they even helped remove a spider from my home :)

Marc
MarcSt Kilda2 posts

Very satisfied

Alex K from Melb team was a great help and was also really easy going. He did a commendable solo job moving a very large fridge off my property! Big thanks.

HandA
HandAMelbourne

Reliable, courteous and efficient

Booked them at short notice and it was not a problem. Cam and Jonah arrived and they were polite, friendly and quick. We would definitely use them again. Cam and Jonah are a credit to the business.

Lisa P
Lisa PBLACKBURN SOUTH2 posts

Made me wish I had more Rubbish to get Rid of - Awesome Service!!

Totally wrapped with the service I received from Connor & Foster, these guys were awesome, you wouldn't have thought they were picking up rubbish. They keep you informed if they are running late, to confirm times and then they are a pleasure to deal with in person, super professional, really fast, happy with my quote. Will be using every month from now on, we are small business with plastic and cardboard we need to get rid of and they were amazing and coming quickly and getting rid of it even quicker. So so glad I found you guys! :)

Tracy
TracyMelbourne2 posts
Jen
Jen2 posts

Great Service

I rang this morning to enquire about removal of renovation debris and other items from a recently purchased property.

All the stuff was gone by 10.30am! The service was easy to organise & very prompt. The two men (Callum & Mark) were polite, helpful and efficient. And to my shock at the end of the process bought out two brooms & swept the coutyard & shed. I wish trades I engaged last week were thus schooled!

Karen
KarenMelbourne2 posts

Quickest service, highly recommended!

I contacted 1800 GOTJUNK and within 30 mins, they were on their way. Great service by Jenks & Sim. They were on time and very speedy - took away 5/8 load size. I would highly recommend them. There was no fuss. Thanks guys.

Beverley