4.2

80% · 18746 · 20%
Brand Manager for 1800-Got-Junk?? Claim your listing.

Raven
RavenSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

couch removal

These guys were fantastic. I called them at 11.20AM, they were here at 12.00PM and they removed my two-seater couch and an armchair through the balcony (it wouldn't fit through the front door) of the first floor without no trouble and they gave me a fantastic discount. It all cost me $204. And they were extremely polite. I will recommend them any time.

Jazzy
Jazzy5 posts

hassel free

Booked them in on tuesday came on wednesday, just pointed and they took it all away. No hassles just did what they said...point and its gone. Simon and Kifari thanks guys, real professional service and with a smile... Cheers jasmine

Rebecca smith
Rebecca smithMelbourne

Don’t rely on them

I booked the truck,it turned up half full so they couldn’t do the job, I was on a time limit and was told ‘ no problem’

Well that was a lie, it ended up with me having to hire someone else and pay a penalty for late removal,

Don’t bother!!!

Meg
Meg

Amazing work

I had 1800-got-junk at my place twice so far .Both times the boys were great , they were fast easy to get on with and cleaned up after .They worked in very hot hard condition and didn't complain .I forgot the first two fellows names but the second time I had Levin and Shelton they were amazing .I have recently arranged for my third pick up and I feel at ease that the job will be done just as well

Carmel F
Carmel F

No hassle, efficient and courteous - would definitely use again

This was a great service, and completely customer oriented. From the first phone call to book to being contacted the day before to confirm, and then on the day 30 minutes before arrival and to the service itself, I was very, very happy. The two young men, James and Oliver, who came to take my junk were polite, excellent communicators and hard workers. I have no hesitation in recommending 1800 got junk to others.

ClassicOldie
ClassicOldieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC28 posts

No Fuss, No Junk

Posted my requirements for the removal of junk online on their website and as per the date and time the boys in the blue truck, turned up on time picked up the Junk, with no fuss and no trouble..

Judge1
Judge1Melbourne12 posts

Michael
MichaelMelbourne2 posts

James and John rang to tell us they could come earlier if it suited us. It was great to get a call like that. They were courteous and friendly and quick, taking care not to knock the doorframe as they removed the old desk. Well done, boys!

Nick F
Nick F

On time, efficient, polite and courteous

Great communication prior to arrival. Assorted rubbish removed quickly. Cost effective (not much more than DIY) and was able to get quote prior to undertaking removal. Would happily use again and recommend.

NinaP661
NinaP661Melbourne, Vic14 posts

Unorganised, Unwilling, Unprofessional

Arranged to have a quote for soil removal, the day before they were due to arrive, received a mobile call stating "it's too far to go just for a quote" which was the opposite to what the person who arranged the quote originally told me. Decided to cancel right then, if their initial service is anything to go by, I likely dodged a bullet by cancelling...

dragonlady76
dragonlady76Illawarra, NSW2 posts

$600 for half an hours work?

Elderly man's bedsitter with one 2 seater couch & 1 bed as the only furniture that needed removal. Could not believe the bill my husband brought home. Evidently the duo were also arguing, aggressively throwing stuff around, and left a mess behind in the car park. Not sure if it was meant to be intimidating, but our 2 young daughters were there, so hubby felt obliged to just pay and get them out of the retirement village.

Chel R
Chel RSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The most expensive rubbish removal company

The quote done on site by Got Junk was $290. The rubbish was removed by a rival business for $80. If you want to waste money use Got Junk

Kelly
Kelly

Such a good service!

Efficient and quick! I was thoroughly impressed with how great everything was handled and how quickly my furniture was taken away! Highly recommend 10/10!

Kat
KatSydney, NSW2 posts

Above and beyond !

We had an overwhelming situation with 2 truckloads of items and rubbish that we needed moved. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff were extremely courteous and helpful. We would highly recommend this service.

Roulzie
Roulzie

The boys were honest with their pricing, they were fast and tidy. Lovely bunch of guys definetly book 1800 Got Junk again.

Courteney
CourteneyMelbourne

A+++, couldn't recommend them more highly

These guys were friendly, super helpful & did a great job. Got rid of my stuff for me with zero hassles whatsoever & were way cheaper than I'd expected. Couldn't recommend them more highly.

Rubbish Removers

Find out how 1800-Got-Junk? compares to other Rubbish Removers

Bunny
Bunny

Great Service!

Within 2 hours the team arrived, collected the rubbish, cleaned the area and left with a smile ! well done!

Vera M
Vera MSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent Service

I needed to remove a number of items of furniture before moving house and contacted 1800-Got -Junk.

I was extremely pleased with how quickly the job was organised and completed. the crew were great ,punctual as well as very polite and friendly.

They rang me 20 minutes before arriving to let me know they were on their way which was within the time frame I was advised.

I would highly recommend this company ,well worth the cost for the convenience. I will definitely use this company in the future.

Excellent service !

NObi
NObiSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Ozar
Ozar

Perfect Service

1800-Got-Junk is a very well-organised service. They were helpful on the phone and the web booking worked seamlessly. They phoned ahead to say they were on the way, came when they said they would and were friendly and efficient. My junk was gone the same morning!

I was very pleased and will definitely use them again.

Leets
Leets

Impeccable service - promo and efficient

1800-got-Junk surprised me with their prompt, courteous service. They are reasonably priced too. In the world of tradesmen where unreliability is a norm, this was a welcome change.

Ari
Ari2 posts

Clear space. Love it

Professional and friendly service. Arranged a convenient time and arrived on time. Complete with valuable recycling for junk. Happy to highly recommended this business.

Hammo
Hammo

Wonderful service

I have offices all over Australia and we just used them for an office cleanout in Sydey. Prompt, professional, highly recommended.

Frank M
Frank MSydney, NSW2 posts

Fast and friendly service

I am the franchisee of a number of McDonald's on the North Shore and if I ever have any old equipment that needs to be removed my first call is 1800 Junk . Great fast and friendly service ( similar to us) and competitive prices!

Nikeeta
NikeetaSydney, NSW8 posts

Great service!

Great with communication, pricing given upfront and you're not committed to it if it's out of your price range. Eric and Ali were our guys, great people. Will be using again in the future!

Angie
Angie

Organised this company a friend and they did a fantastic job. She was happy with the service and the price (even took some off the original quote at the end). The workers were polite and efficient and right on time.

Rubbish Removers

Find out how 1800-Got-Junk? compares to other Rubbish Removers

Bomber Bob
Bomber Bob

Good Job

Arrived on time, extremely courteous with absolutely no fuss. A little expensive but no more than me having to use a waste transfer station. Very happy and would use them again.

Pat
Pat

Apey
ApeyMelbourne11 posts

Very professional and thorough

Very professionally-run business. The team that turned up were on time, very thorough, had pride in their work and had a very professional attitude . The whole experience was completely fuss-free.

Probably not the cheapest option of disposing of junk, but totally worth it for the convenience and lack of any hassles whatsoever.

Thanks guys.

Alya Drobot
Alya DrobotSydney2 posts

Good customer service

I used this service first time. it turned out to be a very easy and painless experience. Professional staff, were not late, respect their customers and their job. I was very happy and will use them again.

ALLTRADE REMOVALS
ALLTRADE REMOVALS

very expensive

They are really expensive for a small amount of rubbish they charge. Apart from that they provide a good service

Jman
Jmanmelbourne5 posts

Every business should operate like these guys!

The whole experience was simple and seamless. Organised everything online, had a call to confirm the time. Then had a the day before to confirm a time within a 30 minute window. They arrive exactly on time, did a great job. Can't ask for much more with these guys!

Lock
Lock

The Got Junk legend !!

Quality attitude, service and everything from this team. They showed up in a pristine shirt and politely proceeded to remove everything we picked out (lots of it) then sweep and clean the area afterwards. Amazing and way beyond expectation. When we showed the staff around the job there was only support and helpful suggestions too.
Full service and answers for any hurdle.
Slightly expensive compared to DIY, but its not DIY isnt it. I didnt lift a finger.
Akadia
Akadia

Good Service, Value Disappointing

I booked 1800 Junk last week to pickup boxes and other items prior to my move. They phoned when running late due to traffic and when they arrived they were friendly and efficient. They were happy to take anything I had. Only downside is the cost - I've used them in Melbourne and they were much cheaper there.
Fast and efficient, took anything and everything
Very expensive - much more expensive than I would have estimated
Catski