Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018

Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ozito? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

rickxs
rickxsQueensland

Good, but... Broke

The unit has been very satisfactory from 2019 I just filled the unit up and was lifting it and one side of the clips that holds the top to the bottom broke so it is now unusable I would suggest anyone to put some sort of strap device around under the handle around the base because all the weight is on the two side nylon clips they look to me to be just pushed in which is quite strange anyway one has sheared off if I can attach a picture I will, I will add I am not rough with the sprayer maybe just unlucky

Purchased in October 2019 for $69.00.

RichardSasked

What's the spray range, say with a thin stream, compared to a hand-pumped spray bottle - one of those with a pump on the top? I need to spray about 6 or 7 metres up to reach some bushes in the high part of our garden.

RichardS

Thank you. It's dark here too and way past wine-o'clock.

Rod L.
Rod L.

Sorry had to take two units back as they had faulty moulding and cracked. And I was told there are no more. So no good asking me!. It worked when I had it, however only on the lawn n garden, not up a tree.

Luke83
Luke83

I’d say its around a metre? Spray is very similar to a manual pump unit but with the battery so no pumping. 6-7 mtrs will be too far for this unit i’d say. Happy to be proven wrong by other users. I love this unit, never had any issues with it

Talal Tayyab
Talal Tayyabasked

Where can I find a spare tank or large capacity tank ?

Keen gardener
Keen gardenerasked

Why won't my Ozito 18V garden sprayer spray? The battery is charged and there is water in the tank.

See all Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018 questions