Verified1cover.com.au

60%11%29%

John F Davis
John F DavisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Verified Already Overseas

Best price for great coverage

1Cover Insurance is great because it is by far the least expensive, provides great medical coverage, is easy to obtain, and it is also available to purchase even when you are already overseas.

Show details

1 YARNS!
1 YARNS!Perth
  Verified Already Overseas

Never Ever Again!!! Do Not Go Here!!!

I put a claim in took 18 working days too pay & it was a simple Small claim for bronchitis..They say they sort most claims in 10 days.Rubbish.I got asked 3 times to provide bank details which is a Standard question on there form.Furthermore they cancelled my policy because i travelled home to see a Dying Uncle who just passed away".Before i left" I asked there claims staff that i needed to speak urgently to sales staff about this on multiple occasions.(As i wouldnt have left if i knew i couldnt upgrade my policy)I Was told they would contact me asap.& never did! Basically they lied! I wouldnt give this company a point 1 out of 10.The service i recieved is WELL BELLOW any insurance company i've used before."STAY AWAY"!

Show details

1Cover   DM
Daniele Richter
Daniele RichterSydney, NSW2 posts

Great efficient service

Though we didn't make a claim so cannot vouch for the customer service team, the online portal is amazing to use. We were travelling around the world and first stop was our wedding in Bali, we completely forgot to book insurance beforehand however 1Cover allowed us to book our travel insurance once we had already started travelling.

Show details ·  1

Corey
Corey
  Verified Already Overseas

Really fair and quick to respond

I was snowboarding in Japan and broke my leg from losing control on the course and running into a tree hahaha. I was taken to hospital and had surgery immediately. The next day I called 1cover to see if I was covered and after providing all relevant documents, I was covered for all medical costs with no worries.

Show details ·  1