1 photo
1Cover Domestic Travel Insurance

1Cover Domestic Travel Insurance Questions & Answers

4.2 from 65 reviews

1 question from our users

Prabesh T.

Prabesh T.asked

Can i just get a rental car insurance that i am driving to sydney from Melbourne and back?

1 answer
Customer Service R.1Cover

Hi Prabesh, You can still purchase a Domestic policy which includes Car Rental Vehicle excess, however it does come with the benefit of cancellation and luggage cover. Let me know if you require further assistance. Regards, Sophie

See all 1Cover Travel Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and 1Cover representatives

ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.