1Cover Domestic Travel Insurance

1Cover Domestic Travel Insurance (page 2 of 4)

4.1

WayneH

WayneHSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy and straight forward

I used 1cover for domestic travel.
It was good value and easy to set up.
I didn't need to use it but was glad I had it for peace of mind.

Will use again when I travel next.

Very easy to use online

The cover is always really good value, Ive never actually had to claim on my travel insurance but I do feel more relaxed having it. Particularly good for insuring against a hire car excess, better value than the car hirers insurance. Medical questions were clear and understandable, although a couple of things werent covered it was easy to do. This is the third time I have used 1 cover and its so easy to do online.

Customer Service R.1Cover

Hi Lou, thanks for your great review! We're glad to hear you had a smooth and incident-free trip but rest assured we're always here to help should you ever have any hiccups or questions. Kind regards, Sophie, Customer Service.

Appalling company

1Cover misrepresents the unlimited cover for cancellations in unforeseen circumstances in their advertising. An airline cancelling a flight for mechanical reasons is NOT covered by 1Cover. That is Bait Advertising.

Andrew

As stated, the first 2 pages of your advertising clearly don't mention the huge number of ways your company does not cover cancellations. Trust factor zero. Pub test fail. Fair Trading and APRA can adjudicate and hopefully stop your bait advertising.

Travel Insurance

Find out how 1Cover Domestic Travel Insurance compares to other Travel Insurance

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Straightforward great coverage

I used 1cover for domestic insurance, as it covers my whole holiday and rental car excess. It is cost effective and provides great coverage on all the things you might not even consider when travelling within Australia.
I have used 1cover for both domestic and international and cannot fault them (although I haven’t made a claim).
1cover also keep in contact with you the whole time, which I love. Especially if your extending your stay.

I will keep going back to use 1cover, thanks :)

Insurance Cover ForAdult and Child

Review collected in partnership with 1Cover

Good peace of mind for car hire and mobile phone insurance while travelling

I think cover is always really good value, I’ve never actually had to claim on my travel insurance but I do feel more relaxed having it. Actually makes my holiday experience far more relaxing as at worst I’m going to pay $200 for the excess if things go really wrong. Ie accidentally crash car or loose mobile device.

Shaz

ShazSydney, NSW

Peace of Mind Cover

My mother and I recently travelled to Tasmania on a Cruise, it was great to know we had cover if air lifted from our Ship unexpectedly. I didnt relise that although I was only traveling to Tasmania Australia that my health insurance wouldn't cover this. Thank you 1 Cover

Customer Service R.1Cover

Perfect car hire excess solution!

Great cover for a fraction of the cost of car hire companies excess reduction! And I was covered for normal travel insurance on top!! It's a no brainer. Super easy quote and online purchase. Highly recommended.

The Only Travel Insurance I Will Buy

I keep buying this travel insurance because I know if I need to make a claim I have no doubt that I will be paid out. THAT IS PIECE OF MIND. That is why I have used this company more than 10 times. I have made 2 claims and been paid out fast on both of them. Love this product.

Gary S

Gary SPerth

Terrible service! Trying to make excuses to delay the payout

I am claiming for some lost items but they are making excuses and not willing to contact the Australian Federal Police to obtain the report relating to my claim.
I tried to obtain the report myself but Police say the insurance company has to do it on my behalf.
I asked to speak to a manger at 1 cover but non was in the office and no call back ever took place.

Got a settlement letter after a month of waiting promising payment in week, but it was 2 weeks ago.

Never use this insurer again!

Customer Service R.1Cover

Hi Gary, I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service, this is the opposite of what we strive for, I will contact you via private message for further details so that I can look into this for you. Sophie@1Cover

Jan Wiersma

Jan WiersmaMelbourne

Peace of Mind

We've used 1Cover travel insurance many times each year for several years.

1Cover's policy purchase process is simple and quick. The policy represents excellent value for money, and provides essential peace of mind.

First time use of 1Cover

This cover was super easy to sign up for, and offered competitive cover and pricing. I did it on my phone in the airport car park!

Joseph S

Joseph SElizabeth South

Really easy to order and great value!

Great prices, great coverage, and great user interface. Was easily able to register an existing illness and was offered an amended product at a great price on the spot. Great service.

love this cover

I've not needed to make any claim thankfully seems to be a reasonable process. I have switched over to 1cover and will be purchasing the annual travel insurance policy later this year (covers 12 months travel).

Review collected in partnership with 1Cover

love this company , always buy travel insurance from you

Great value and good claim process - very easy company to deal with. Policy is very good value and I would recommend them to anyone needing travel insurance . Keep up the good work

Customer Service R.1Cover

Easy, fast, unbelievable, super amazing experience

it is the first time to claim. I just followed the steps and uploaded required documents and claim was successful in less than 1 week. It is definitely wonderful !

happy

very very happy. didn't have to claim which is great for us. But felt good that if we needed to we could. Very glad they covered me and my children. Having two kids with chronic illness it was hard to get even though they are mostly well. Cover one cost a bit to get the cover but gave me peace of mind.

Review collected in partnership with 1Cover

Don't leave home without it!

I have been using 1Cover for years and recommend to my children when they also travel. I have made claims in the past (easy and quick payout), thankfully didn't have to make a claim this time!

Review collected in partnership with 1Cover

Great experience with this company

Very satisfied, very quick and easy to deal with when having to make a claim . Will definitely use again and will recommend to family and friends for their travel insurance

Good cover for me

Policy was easy to setup and cost effective compared to most policies. If the domestic travel insurance had an option for a daily rate eg. 1 or 2 days then I would use more often.

1Cover T.1Cover