1Cover Essentials Travel Insurance

Perfect never travel without it

Customer assistance with my policy was great, price was not to bad
I am travelling again and will be using 1 Cover again, never go overseas without some sort of Cover and 1Cover have plenty of options.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Wayne, I'm glad you found our customer service representatives to be helpful and informative, we always strive to offer exceptional service. It’s great that you were happy with our travel insurance and impressed by the extent of our coverage. We hope you had a great time on your trip and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! Sophie@1Cover

My essential travel companion.

I have used 1Cover at least 4 or 5 times over several years and have appreciated the ease in employing the value for money travel-cover. On the one occasion that I claimed for a Dr consultation the process was satisfactory and efficient. I have recommended 1Cover to several of my friends and look forward to including a policy next year when I embark on another adventure. The friendly staff are polite and respectful and explain the terms and conditions clearly.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Leonie, glad to hear you were happy with you travel insurance and that our policies suited your needs. Thanks for choosing 1Cover and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! Kind regards, Kieran at 1Cover.Hi Leonie, glad to hear you were happy with you travel insurance and that our policies suited your needs. Thanks for choosing 1Cover and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! Kind regards, Kieran at 1Cover.

See all 1Cover Travel Insurance reviews