1Cover Essentials Travel Insurance

1Cover Essentials Travel Insurance

Craig B.

Craig B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Came Through

I broke my knee in Montreal - 1Cover were excellent, and got me home in 48 hours via business since I couldn't bend my knee. My claim experience was fine - within 36 hours I received my money minus the excess. The best $114 I ever spent.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Insurance TypeSingle Trip
Claim ApprovedYes

Chris L

Chris LSydney, NSW

Good communication

Good communication on travel insurance peace of mind but a little better your company should be on pricing I use 1 cover travel insurance every year it is a good website and easy to apply

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationEurope
Insurance TypeMulti-Trip
Claim MadeNo

Trish

TrishVictoria BC Canada

Amazing cut above the rest

I am continuing to be impressed on the excellent & prompt way in which my claims are processed. The claims managers stay in touch regularly & are always empathetic to my health issues. Would never use another company but 1Cover if I need travel insurance in the future.

Insurance claim madeYes
Customer Service R.1Cover

Perfect never travel without it

Customer assistance with my policy was great, price was not to bad
I am travelling again and will be using 1 Cover again, never go overseas without some sort of Cover and 1Cover have plenty of options.

Insurance claim madeNo

Leonie C

Leonie CGold Coast, QLD

My essential travel companion.

I have used 1Cover at least 4 or 5 times over several years and have appreciated the ease in employing the value for money travel-cover. On the one occasion that I claimed for a Dr consultation the process was satisfactory and efficient. I have recommended 1Cover to several of my friends and look forward to including a policy next year when I embark on another adventure. The friendly staff are polite and respectful and explain the terms and conditions clearly.

Insurance claim madeYes
Andrew C.1Cover

Hi Leonie, glad to hear you were happy with you travel insurance and that our policies suited your needs. Thanks for choosing 1Cover and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! Kind regards, Kieran at 1Cover.

Andrew C.1Cover