1st Energy (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by 1st Energy

• Rates and Fees

Roger Badcock
Roger BadcockNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent provision of domestic power

I am using Tariff 93 and it suits our lifestyle perfectly
We are able to aggregate solar production from two sites on the same bill and this gives us extra benefit

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gas & electricity abolishment

I’m the landlord of the two properties in Noblepark. What I want was abolishment of gas & electricity.but their untrained staff had no clue.thanks to Multinet interfered and sort it out.

Sarah L.
Sarah L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great energy provider

Great prices for electricity and gas and great service. I am with 1st Energy for gas and electricity and have had a great experience. Highly recommended. A happy customer here.

Fraudulent Thieves

Ragavi k.
Ragavi k.Sydney, NSW

Worst Service Ever

They changed to first energy without my consent itself first of all. So I switched to my previous energy provider again. They called from customer care and were so rude about my transfer which is absolutely ridiculous. First try to provide some genuine service more than your stupid offers

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Dianne
DianneLaunceston, TAS

Very happy

The switch from Aurora was very easy and streamlined, we have had no issues or loss of power, and our bills are cheaper. We're very happy to recommend the change from Aurora

ServicesElectricity
Kurt M.
Kurt M.South East Queensland, QLD

Moved me over with no consent

This company has changed my power service to them with out consent. Now I have to stop the transfer before I end up somewhere I do not want to be. This seems like a dodgy thing to have done.

ServicesElectricity
Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam. Scam. Scam

Everyone, never use 1st energy. They are going to scam you out. My monthly payment was around 100-150 and suddenly they sent me an invoice of over 1000$. I called to asked and they just said that it may probably be due to faulty appliances. Ridiculous!!!

Robyn
RobynLaunceston, TAS

This was a very profitable change for me

Mine is domestic service, with solar feedback and pensioner discount. The service is everything expected when I changed companies and I am very pleased with my change to 1st Energy.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very cost efficiant saving around a third compared to my previous supply.

Q.L.D. electricity I actually changed from another supplier. Because first energy is much cheaper. Service is excellent. I have never experianced any
dropouts. Can not fault this company very happy.

Rates and Fees
Janet
JanetHobart, TAS

Professional services and much cheaper product.

Electricity power and higher rebate for my solar panels. Professional services and prompt meter readings and accounts. The service to pay by instalments if required. Extremely happy with 1st energy

Liz Watson
Liz WatsonSouthwest, VIC

Experience with 1st Energy

My power is very reliable. Really had any trouble since being in my home these past three years. Power was all set up when I moved in. Bill is very easy to understand

Rates and Fees

If only there was a -10 rating!

I received an email from the company thanking for switching to 1st Energy when I didn't have any utilities under my name. The customer service centre was unable to provide how it happened wanted to confirm my date of birth in order to cancel the account I hadn't open myself in the first place!

What a terrible scammer!

Sent an email to 'support@1stenergy.com.au' asking for an email and haven't even received an acknowledgment of the receipt of my email.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Andrew
AndrewSouth-East, TAS

Great, reliable service

I have had electricity connected for 8 months with 1st Energy and have been very satisfied. I was previously with Aurora Energy. The sign-up process was very easy and connection went without a hitch. On the times I have had to call customer service I have found them to be very helpful and with only minimal time spent on hold.

I find the billing system effective and like the fact that there are many payment methods bills, however I do find the online customer portal can be a little slow at times. Maybe this can be improved in the future.

Anja S.
Anja S.South East Queensland, QLD

One less huge bill to worry about

Our power supply has been reliable and combined with Solarn, rebates and pension discounts our bills have been very manageable. As a household we try our best to limit waste of energy

Alan G.
Alan G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great local and honest Energy company

1st Energy supply my home Gas and electricity. They are very easy to deal with. Cheap prices, honest and local customer service. My experience with their operation (prices and customer service) has only ever been of the best standard.

Highly recommend 1st Energy

Haven't had a single issue since switching to 1st energy for both Gas & Electricity. Setup was very smooth & efficient. Customer service team very helpful. Completely reliable service. Love the pay on time discount. Highly recommend.

1st Energy works for me

Every time I check my pricing 1st Energy they are always price competitive giving me no reason to leave.

The 1st Energy discount reminders are really very helpful. Every month across on both email and SMS I get timely messages making it very easy to take advantage of the pay on time discounts every time.

These two reasons I really like this energy company, an odd thing to say I know.

D M.
D M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, Great people

In Victoria and they service both gas and electricity. Prices are very competitive with every other energy retailer available. Having Australian based call centers makes communicating very easy and any issues i have had, have been solved quickly and correctly. I haven't had to go back with the same issues multiple times which is a nice change of pace

Rebecca
RebeccaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great service , very helpful, save me lots $$$$

electricity . 5 mins yes power works just the same ! no point paying extra $$ for an essential service. much better service than the big operators . gas is also much cheaper than my prev company

Nazlı E.
Nazlı E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive Prices!

Great company. I have been receiving very reasonable bills since I sign up with them! I called their call centre for an enquiry once and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Robyn
RobynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good rates and customer service

Changed both power and gas to 1st Energy happy with our rates and service. Would recommend. Set-up seamless and have never suffered from drop outs etc. Will continue with them

Lisa J
Lisa JAU

Prefer to deal with a small company

We switched to 1st Energy from Aurora for our electricity. The switch over process went smoothly. Its good to have an alternative in Tasmania after not being to choose anything other than Aurora.

Kettle
KettleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Something not right here!

ServicesElectricity and Gas

FRAUDSTERS

We've been using their services from past 2 years and there was no change in the amount of bill we pay as it was around $150 always. All of a sudden we received a bill of $470 which left me shell shocked. After talking to them on phone and asking why we received such an outrageous amount as bill they informed us that it's the result of EXTRA usage. we didn't even stay at home whole day during the month. This is completely unacceptable.

ircasked

Who owns 1st energy , ie to whom are dividends or profits sent to. I have been told there is a link to Indian business concerns, is this correct??

Sarah L.1st Energy

Hi irc, no that is not correct. 1st Energy was started by 4 individuals - 2 who are Melbourne born and bread and the other 2 who are New Zealand born and bread. In 2016, 1st Energy sold a small share of the business to ERM Power who are in Brisbane. If you would like any further clarification, please let me know. Many thanks Sarah

irc

Thankyou for your prompt reply, it is most reassuring as otherwise we were very happy with your service

Sarah L.1st Energy

That's great to hear. We do hear a lot of stories about us being connected to China and all over the place but nope, all our staff are based in Australia. I'm not sure where all these stories originate from but I'm glad you asked and gave us the chance to set the record straight on this occasion.

Robyn H.
Robyn H.asked

can i get a pensioners concession?

Sarah L.1st Energy

Hi Robyn, absolutely. Please ring the call centre on 1300 426594 with your card details and the team will ensure you get your concession. Many thanks

DaveAasked

Why don't they answer emails or enquiries via their website?

Sam

Such a small company they have only a call centre.No customer service skill.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Hi Dave, we have a click to chat function on our website for enquiries or alternatively you can email support@1stenergy,com.au and a member of our team will be able to assist you. Alternatively you are welcome to call our team on 1300 426594 for assistance. I can organise for a member of the team to ring or email you if you provide me with your account number. Kind regards Sarah

DaveA

Thanks. I cannot find a chat function on the website. I have sent several emails and online enquiries without result until now. I have just received an email from Bri at customer service, so will proceed with that.

Get an answer from our members and 1st Energy representatives