1st Energy

1st Energy (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by 1st Energy

• Rates and Fees

So far, so good

Transfer from Aurora Energy to 1st Energy. This covered both residential and solar power input to the grid. I had previously been a customer of Aurora Energy for around 45 years.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Margaret. Much appreciated.

Carol
CarolHobart, TAS

I’m Excited

I am currently awaiting changeover to first energy and am anticipating considerable savings generated by my solar power. Will was easy to deal with and made things totally seamless. Thanks again

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Carol. Welcome on board. :-)

Trude P
Trude PHobart, TAS

Great app, great service

The set-up process was so easy, it's been just over 12mths since I switched and I haven't looked back.
No drop outs, no issues at all
Thank goodness the guy knocked on my door and told me about 1st Energy

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Trude. We are thrilled with the feedback. :-)

GilbertNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great feed in price

I switched over from Auroa energy for better solar feed in price. The change over was seamless and fairly quick. Power supply has been very reliable without any issues to date. My only concern is that they only read the meter quarterly and only estimate the other months.

Gilbert

We already get monthly bills but they don’t read the meter every month only quarterly. They estimate the bill for the other times

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Yes thanks Gilbert. Would you prefer a quarterly bill or an actual read monthly bill?

Jackie
JackieHobart, TAS

Such a great company.

I emailed Donovan our contact at 1st Energy and he was straight on to getting my connections organised. Such a great company to deal with and so much cheaper than Aurora.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Jackie. Donovan will be thrilled with the feedback. :-)

Review collected in partnership with 1st Energy

Thanks for personalised responses and assistance

The guy was fabulous .. went beyond what I expected which helped enormously. I have and will continue to recommend 1st energy. Not sure about the 30 words though .. seems a bit too bossy and unnecessary!! Otherwise fabulous!!

• Rates and Fees
Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Wendy. We are thrilled to hear the feedback! Many thanks Sarah

davemac
davemacLaunceston, TAS

I changed from Aurora energy to you as you offer a better deal

Have not received closing bill from Aurora as yet. No issues with power supply - changed over due to discount. Still waiting for the complete change over. Would like when you can let me know the daily off peak and peak times. Have to thank Michael for his help and understanding made the decision easy.

Review collected in partnership with 1st Energy

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Corey.v
Corey.vLaunceston, TAS

Better than our previous provider

We now get a better rebate for our solar. With energy prices rising we need to save as much as possible. That’s why we switched to 1st Energy. A free app that shows our usage and solar production which helps us monitor our energy.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thank you very much for taking time to provide a review Corey. Much appreciated.

michael Andrews
michael AndrewsLaunceston, TAS

this is perfect

i was transferring my home power from Aurora to first Energy and the lady on the phone could not have been more helpful. Everything was explained and i was guided into what would be the best option for me to save the most amount of money, cant recommend her high enough. i look forward to my first bill

• ServicesSolar Buy-Back
Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Michael. Delighted to hear the feedback. :-)

Happy Wanderers
Happy WanderersNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Electrical offer hard to ignore.

I changed from Aurora energy to you as you offer a better deal on solar rates. The set up was very easy .Can't tell you yet as we only joined last week .

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

We are thrilled to be welcoming you on board. Thanks for the review. :-)

Kaye
KayeLaunceston, TAS

Haven’t officially transferred yet but looking forward to the discount off my next power bill as RACT member.

First Energy as new retailer. Online setup with support from Suzzanna - easy and only took a few minutes. Have not received closing bill from Aurora as yet. No issues with power supply - changed over due to discount.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Kaye. We are delighted to be welcoming you on board. :-)

1st Energy - Definitely Worth the Switch

Following the installation of solar panels, etc., we changed to 1st Energy. The switch was seamless and we have experienced only the occasional drop-out - certainly no more frequently than with the previous provider.

Angela
AngelaHobart, TAS

I love 1st Energy

I installed solar and switched to 1st Energy. The switch was simple and the rebate is much higher than competitors. I have saved a fortune already! I would highly recommend switching to 1st Energy right now!

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Angela. We are thrilled with the feedback! :-)

Julie
JulieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

hopefully will help my electricity bills

solar power
I was with Aurora power and thought I'd try these people , so far they have been excellent
yes I do have dropouts at times

I don't really know what else to tell you

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Julie. Much appreciated. :-)

Noeline Durovic
Noeline DurovicHobart, TAS

A great move to 1st energy as an an ancient!

1st energy from when I switched across, gives my household reasonable monthly accounts equivalent to my needs.I am powered with electric lighting - heat and/cooling and all appliances.With solar for my Hot water..)credit return assists in lowering my monthly account) 1st Energy is reliable in its provision of Power and each and every person who I have had cause to speak to is extremely helpful. This move over a year ago was the best ever!

Craig M.
Craig M.Hobart, TAS

Not a good start

Signed up online for Tariff 93. Was put on two different tariffs and told they would fix it and change it once connected. Have had solar installed and was told the metre was scheduled to be re-configured on 27/5. Now 31/5 and still not done. $11K worth of solar doing nothing. Have had numerous phone calls with them since and every time I get a different story. Latest one today was it can take up to 15 working days from the scheduled date. Then they say it is Tas Networks, ring TasNetworks, they say no it’s TAS Metering, ring TasMetering they say no, it Yurika Metering, ring Yurika Metering, they say ring your retailer 1st Energy. Ring 1st Energy back and they say we will have to get a Team Leader ring back. Heard nothing since.

Chris
ChrisHobart, TAS

Excellent service.

Since switching to 1st energy my power bills have definitely decreased due to increased solar feed in rebate. Contact with 1st energy is always very courteous & enquiries are handled in an efficient plain English manner.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Chris. We are delighted with the feedback. Many thanks Sarah

Recommended

Get fair feed in rate for solar panels. Easy process changing to 1st energy from other provider. Switchover quick and seamless system has been reliable. Communication good
Satisfied with billing process.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Barbara. Great to hear the feedback. Many thanks Sarah

John
JohnNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Ben was great and the perfect person for your business,great to deal with.10/10

Normal power switch from Aurora ,initial set up with Ben was great,but has taken a long time ,due to limited response from us ,but should email if there were any issues as well as call from 1st Energy we say don’t answer if you don’t recognise the number

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review John. Ben will be thrilled with the feedback. Many thanks Sarah

Friendly, helpful

Solar energy, fast instillation and set up within a day, too soon to comment on reliability etc it’s only been a week since instillation but I’m hoping I’m on the right path to saving energy.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Carol. We are thrilled to be welcoming you on board. :-)

new customer to 1st energy

better price for gas & electricity and better tarif for feed in on solar rebate ,very easy to change suppliers. the staff were very helpful and new there product, have already recomended 1st energy to my friends

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Paul. Fabulous to hear the feedback and we really appreciate you recommending 1st Energy! Many thanks Sarah

Blondie
Blondie

Doing a great job

Change from one supplier to 1st Energy, it was the best move we have made.
The setup was seamless, we didn't have to do any thing.
Our power is very reliable and we haven't had any dropouts.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Blondie. We are delighted with the feedback. Many thanks Sarah

TassieViking
TassieVikingNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great communication and useful discounts

It was an easy swap from Aurora Energy who gave no discounts and offered few message about my service. Now I hear about any issue or problem in the network relevant to me, even from TasNetworks.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review TassieViking. We are thrilled to hear the feedback. Many thanks Sarah

Monthly bills great discounts

Power is reliable. Set up process was easy. Generous discount rates with paying on time and plenty of warning when next bill due really good rates service friendly and helpful

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Judith. Great to hear you are a happy customer. :-) Kind regards Sarah

Review collected in partnership with 1st Energy

I was unsure what to expect and what I would need to do, but I need not have worried. In one phone call I had all of my questions answered and transferred from my existing provider to 1st Energy, it didn't take long at all.

I'm looking forward to being able to use the app and keep track of how things are running.

• ServicesSolar Buy-Back
Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Alison. We are thrilled to be welcoming you on board! :-)

Review collected in partnership with 1st Energy

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place