Verified1stenergy.com.au

72% · 380139 · 26%

Kara
KaraLaunceston, TAS

My review

I got an email stating i have signed up and then nothing more. Show details ·  1

Christie
Christie

Quick and easy to organize move, exactly what is need during a busy time. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Electricity provider. Quick and easy transfer

No more words are necessary. Swap to these guys if you get a chance. Show details ·  1
Hayden C.
Hayden C.

Been fantastic

Only took a few minutes to set up and I was ready to go Show details ·  1
Glenn Jones
Glenn Jones2 posts

Appreciate Discount; Application Feedback

Definitely Appreciate Discount. The application system of having to repeat my personal and usages details three times to three different people was very frustrating. Ash managed to get me through to repeat those details a third time; and promising I would not be forwarded to yet another person. Show details ·  1

Grant B.
Grant B.Western District, VIC4 posts

1st Energy Sign-up Review

As I am hearing imparted, I was pleased that I was signed up with an operator who was well-mannered, clear and patient.

Still waiting for my “welcome pack” (after signing up), but I am reassured that my electricity bills will be cheaper, with this all-Australian owned provider.

I would appreciate the ability to more easily compare my power providers with an explicit standardised set of verifiable markers for comparison.

I rely on company employees to provide genuine and honest feedback: unbiased by personal sign-up financial incentives.

Given that the Victorian government has not mandated a reliable set of data as criteria for comparison real competition remains elusive. Show details ·  1

joan paterson
joan patersonWestern District, VIC5 posts

New electricity

It was so easy with your help, to change my electricity company.. Show details ·  1
Jack
Jack11 posts

No Fuss and simple to follow

The simplicity and good rates made the decision to switch....a breeze! Show details ·  1
liesajay96
liesajay96Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terry E.
Terry E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC6 posts

Information to swap provider

The people on the phone I spoke with (3) were all very forthcoming with lots of info Show details ·  1
FJK
FJKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Varun was friendly and knowledgeable and handled our transition smoothly

Both Gas and Electricity being transferred from previous supplier,AGL Limited Show details ·  1
Sandra
Sandra

New beginnings

This is the second time with 1st Energy hope the prices stay low and not rise again. Show details
1st Energy   DM

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Sandra. Much appreciated.

Chaz
Chaz2 posts

Provider change over

Was provided with an easy changeover. Staff member arranging all changes making it easy for me. Show details ·  1
Lea
LeaNortheast, VIC

False advertising

I switched electricity providers as 1stenergy were offering three months then tecieve $200 credit. I've been with them 3 months now and today I asked about this credit, their response, we've never heard of that. Show details
Mobbs
Mobbs2 posts

Customer service

The transition to 1st Energy was made easy by the helpfulness of the the staff. The waiting time on my initial phone call was minimal. I had two houses, one only electricity and the other was electricity and gas. The process was quick and no hassles for me. Show details ·  1
Laurence
Laurence

Happy customer

Very clear told me everything I needed to know thank you Show details ·  1

Laura Mae Kijurina
Laura Mae KijurinaSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

nice follow up

this was a quick follow up call for joining and then she realized did not even have to answer anymore questions and apologized. It was nice just to get the call. Show details ·  1
Erin
Erin2 posts

Terrible service

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. It's taking months to disconnect my gas. Seems like they are ignoring me so that I have to keep paying? I will be putting in a complaint to the regulator. Prices used to be cheap but not worth it now. Go to https://compare.energy.vic.gov.au/ to probably find a better deal but guaranteed better service. Show details
1st Energy   DM

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Erin. Very sorry to hear you are having trouble disconnecting your gas. Please email me at customer.services@1stenergy.com.au with your account number and I will be able to assist. Kind regards Sarah

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 star service!

I called to switch over to 1st Energy. I got a great deal. Staff member was extremely helpful and it was super easy. It took about 5mins all up. Show details ·  1
Ann Jude
Ann Jude

Helpful sign up staff

The telephone staff member pleasant and answered all of my questions promptly. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Call backs - or lack thereof!

Ash was very helpful, unfortunately as he was unable to answer my query, he attempted to transfer me to the sales team. This was unsuccessful and he said he would leave a message for them to contact me.
Regretfully, 24 hours after the call with Ash, I have still not been contacted by the sales team. Very disappointing! Show details
1st Energy   DM

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Paul. I'm sorry to hear the feedback and I will happily assist you. I've sent a private message. Kind regard Sarah

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

quick seamless transaction

Electricity transfer was quick and seamless with excellent communications and a easy website. would recommend Show details ·  1
Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

Competitive rates. Will was lovely to deal with and so helpful Show details ·  1
Anthony
AnthonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Will was more than happy to help set me up on the best possible deal Show details ·  1
jacqui polizzi
jacqui polizziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

cheapest

installed electricity as it seemed to be the cheapest but if l find cheaper rates elsewhere l will change as loyalty means nothing these days Show details ·  1
Naomi
Naomi

Quick, No Fuss Connection

Quick, friendly and easy to connect
Very easy to deal with Show details ·  1

mel
melSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Easy and affordable

Most affordable services that I could find on the market. Show details ·  1
Isaac
IsaacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still with 1st Energy after moving house

After moving to regional Victoria I signed up to 1st Energy - Electricity. As a former customer, before moving, I was satisfied with 1st Energy and the same is true today. The set up process was very quick starting the day after my application. Show details ·  1
Taylor
TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Good To Be Given Excellence Services

Service given to me by Ash was Patience, knowledgeable and showed professionalism. Show details ·  1
Tim
Tim

Very quick and easy, Kelvin was great!

Very easy and quick transfer,?Kelvin explained everything clearly and waited to ensure everything went through. Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielHobart, TAS

Saving money is a no brainer!

Kelvin assessed our situation and advised 1st Energy would save us at least $100. Doesn't sound huge until you think of the bill going up by $100. Beautiful job Kelvin. Show details ·  1
Shane
ShaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

They gave me a good deal and let me know if there was any changrs Show details ·  1
sillywilly
sillywillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Easy to join

Very easy to communicate. No dramas with speaking to the customer service guy. Show details ·  1
Josie
JosieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Helpfull

I changed my gas and electricity
The process was so easy
As he helped me a lot Show details ·  1
allan
allan

best prices i have come across

very helpful thank you carmel job well done great price Show details ·  1
Rim
RimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lower price in Northern MELB Ausnet the provider

These days price up to 30% increases. We must change to whoever offer the cheapest plan. Show details ·  1

Sharla
Sharla

Good job

Friendly as, helpful as, easy to talk to. Easy to set up. Show details ·  1
Dallas
DallasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sales Information given to customers

The sales agent claimed that We would receive a 15% off your Supply Charge. Your info. pack states Usage only. This is fine with me but your agent should be informed. Show details
Utpal
UtpalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So so , Easy to sign up, took only 5 mins

Easy online sign up
Automatic transfer from existing retailer to 1st energy Show details ·  1
Hazel D
Hazel DWollert9 posts

Efficient, professional and exceptional customer service provided by Varun, Thankyou Varun

Efficient, professional and exceptional service provided, everything very clearly explained in a very friendly manner Show details ·  1

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now