1st Energy (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by 1st Energy

• Rates and Fees

Extremely please with Ist energy

No complaints from us, very pleased. Original representative contact was pleasant with all aspects of change over details explained. Web site access simple and easy to view all details of billing.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thank you for taking time to provide a review Stan. We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with the service. Many thanks Sarah

Dipal S.
Dipal S.Sydney, NSW

Very cheap and very good seevice.

1st energy electricity. The set-up process was very easy as we do nothing the company had set-up itself for us. It is more reliable than others that we have used. We don’t face any dropout while using.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review Dipal. We are thrilled you are happy with the service. Kind regards Sarah

Steve Psolomitis
Steve PsolomitisHobart, TAS

Good service, fair pricing.

Solar feed in rate is better than the opposition.
No power drop outs and monthly bills.
Can't get any easier to deal with.
Highly recommended.
Hoping to stay with them long term.

Stuart
StuartSouth-East, TAS

Best option in Tas

Monthly bills are great, easy to understand and all pay options. Not receiving paper bills is the best bit. Solar feed in rate is higher first 12 months. Some good sign up options.

Brad. A
Brad. AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service, well done.

I had gas and electricity installed. The set up was easy and seamless. The set up was well explained and I was given the chance to to pick my billing requirements, which is important when of the older generation. I cant remember the power dropping out once, which is so good. Also, the people from the help desk have been so well mannered and patient with me when I had an enquiry, Thanks for your help guys.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thanks very much for taking the time to provide a review Brad. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the service. Many thanks Sarah

Johnnod
JohnnodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pricing is fair and just.

Never had any outages whilst under 1st Energy Electricity and their pricing is fair which is especially good for us older folk. When all pricing seems to be going up, why, their pricing has stayed fair.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thanks for taking time to provide a review. We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with the pricing.

Huge savings

I changed my electricity over to 1st energy. I have had no problems with the service and the people at the call center have been very helpful with any inquires.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review. We are thrilled to hear you are happy with the service.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Roger Badcock
Roger BadcockNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent provision of domestic power

I am using Tariff 93 and it suits our lifestyle perfectly
We are able to aggregate solar production from two sites on the same bill and this gives us extra benefit

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gas & electricity abolishment

I’m the landlord of the two properties in Noblepark. What I want was abolishment of gas & electricity.but their untrained staff had no clue.thanks to Multinet interfered and sort it out.

Sarah L.
Sarah L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great energy provider

Great prices for electricity and gas and great service. I am with 1st Energy for gas and electricity and have had a great experience. Highly recommended. A happy customer here.

Fraudulent Thieves

Ragavi k.
Ragavi k.Sydney, NSW

Worst Service Ever

They changed to first energy without my consent itself first of all. So I switched to my previous energy provider again. They called from customer care and were so rude about my transfer which is absolutely ridiculous. First try to provide some genuine service more than your stupid offers

Dianne
DianneLaunceston, TAS

Very happy

The switch from Aurora was very easy and streamlined, we have had no issues or loss of power, and our bills are cheaper. We're very happy to recommend the change from Aurora

Kurt M.
Kurt M.South East Queensland, QLD

Moved me over with no consent

This company has changed my power service to them with out consent. Now I have to stop the transfer before I end up somewhere I do not want to be. This seems like a dodgy thing to have done.

Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam. Scam. Scam

Everyone, never use 1st energy. They are going to scam you out. My monthly payment was around 100-150 and suddenly they sent me an invoice of over 1000$. I called to asked and they just said that it may probably be due to faulty appliances. Ridiculous!!!

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very cost efficiant saving around a third compared to my previous supply.

Q.L.D. electricity I actually changed from another supplier. Because first energy is much cheaper. Service is excellent. I have never experianced any
dropouts. Can not fault this company very happy.

Janet
JanetHobart, TAS

Professional services and much cheaper product.

Electricity power and higher rebate for my solar panels. Professional services and prompt meter readings and accounts. The service to pay by instalments if required. Extremely happy with 1st energy

Liz Watson
Liz WatsonSouthwest, VIC

Experience with 1st Energy

My power is very reliable. Really had any trouble since being in my home these past three years. Power was all set up when I moved in. Bill is very easy to understand

Kasun T.
Kasun T.

If only there was a -10 rating!

I received an email from the company thanking for switching to 1st Energy when I didn't have any utilities under my name. The customer service centre was unable to provide how it happened wanted to confirm my date of birth in order to cancel the account I hadn't open myself in the first place!

What a terrible scammer!

Sent an email to 'support@1stenergy.com.au' asking for an email and haven't even received an acknowledgment of the receipt of my email.

Anja S.
Anja S.South East Queensland, QLD

One less huge bill to worry about

Our power supply has been reliable and combined with Solarn, rebates and pension discounts our bills have been very manageable. As a household we try our best to limit waste of energy

Alan G.
Alan G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great local and honest Energy company

1st Energy supply my home Gas and electricity. They are very easy to deal with. Cheap prices, honest and local customer service. My experience with their operation (prices and customer service) has only ever been of the best standard.

Highly recommend 1st Energy

Haven't had a single issue since switching to 1st energy for both Gas & Electricity. Setup was very smooth & efficient. Customer service team very helpful. Completely reliable service. Love the pay on time discount. Highly recommend.

1st Energy works for me

Every time I check my pricing 1st Energy they are always price competitive giving me no reason to leave.

The 1st Energy discount reminders are really very helpful. Every month across on both email and SMS I get timely messages making it very easy to take advantage of the pay on time discounts every time.

These two reasons I really like this energy company, an odd thing to say I know.

D M.
D M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, Great people

In Victoria and they service both gas and electricity. Prices are very competitive with every other energy retailer available. Having Australian based call centers makes communicating very easy and any issues i have had, have been solved quickly and correctly. I haven't had to go back with the same issues multiple times which is a nice change of pace

Rebecca
RebeccaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great service , very helpful, save me lots $$$$

electricity . 5 mins yes power works just the same ! no point paying extra $$ for an essential service. much better service than the big operators . gas is also much cheaper than my prev company