Listing monitored by 1st Energy

• Rates and Fees
Sara
SaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy to be paying monthly, makes budgeting easier on a low income

No drop outs, great pricing and staff are helpful and friendly.
Making payment is easy. So happy with my electric bill and less stressed. I highly recommend 1st energy to others

Sarah L.1st Energy

We are delighted to read your review Sara! Thank you very much for taking time to provide feedback and recommend 1st Energy to others.

Phil L
Phil LAdelaide

Daily savings

I signed up with 1st Energy after being with my previous provider long term with good discounts. They were unable to match 1st Energy's prices. At the end of one year I will be well in front

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Phil. We are thrilled you are saving money on your bills.

Sophia
SophiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great energy provider

I am with 1st Energy for both gas and electricity. I am very pleased as I am saving money on both. The customer service team are great and very helpful.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Sophia. We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with the service and your rates. Many thanks Sarah

Ken B
Ken B

Excellent service

Made the switch from Aurora energy who were charging for there Aurora+,i get the same service from 1st Energy and not charged.
Plus getting extra for feed in on solar so very happy.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review Ken. We are thrilled to hear you are happy with the service and the savings.

Johnny W
Johnny WLaunceston

No issues at all

I live in Tasmania and we only have one choice of power company that is government owned and that is Aurora energy. 1st energy is the first company to be allowed to operate in the state as competition to Aurora.
I had no trouble switching over, it was really easy and 1st energy organised at all.
My power bills seem to be much cheaper even though the tariffs are identical to Aurora.
Very happy with the company, the service and the app that links to my smart meters without charging me a fee (unlike Aurora).

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review Johnny. It's great to hear you are pleased with the service. Many thanks Sarah

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Graham Hancock
Graham HancockSydney, NSW

Thankful.

Electricity no difficulties in transferring from another biller.
Significant reduction in monthly bill. No power dropouts supply has been faultless.
Change over took about a month as I had to complete cycle with other supplier.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Graham. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service. Many thanks Sarah

Kate R.
Kate R.

Great electricity experience

I've used 1st Energy for several years now for my electricity and have never had any complaints. I love the pay on time discount. Monthly bills make it so much more convenient to keep on top of it and it's not so overwhelming to receive my bill.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review Kate. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the monthly bills and your pay on time discount. Kind regards Sarah

Deb
DebVIC, 3136

Great service. Glad I swapped.

I changed to 1st Energy for my Gas and Electricity. The comparison carried out was clear, concise and logical. I did not experience any issues with the transition, in fact it was seamless.
My energy costs have been lower and therefore more affordable for me. It is much easier to track how much I am spending with the clarity of the bills provided. Thank you.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thank you for taking time to provide a review Deb. We are thrilled to hear you are saving money and have had a seamless transition. Kind regards Sarah

Extremely please with Ist energy

No complaints from us, very pleased. Original representative contact was pleasant with all aspects of change over details explained. Web site access simple and easy to view all details of billing.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thank you for taking time to provide a review Stan. We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with the service. Many thanks Sarah

Dipal S.
Dipal S.Sydney, NSW

Very cheap and very good seevice.

1st energy electricity. The set-up process was very easy as we do nothing the company had set-up itself for us. It is more reliable than others that we have used. We don’t face any dropout while using.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review Dipal. We are thrilled you are happy with the service. Kind regards Sarah

Steve Psolomitis
Steve PsolomitisHobart, TAS

Good service, fair pricing.

Solar feed in rate is better than the opposition.
No power drop outs and monthly bills.
Can't get any easier to deal with.
Highly recommended.
Hoping to stay with them long term.

Stuart
StuartSouth-East, TAS

Best option in Tas

Monthly bills are great, easy to understand and all pay options. Not receiving paper bills is the best bit. Solar feed in rate is higher first 12 months. Some good sign up options.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back
Brad. A
Brad. AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service, well done.

I had gas and electricity installed. The set up was easy and seamless. The set up was well explained and I was given the chance to to pick my billing requirements, which is important when of the older generation. I cant remember the power dropping out once, which is so good. Also, the people from the help desk have been so well mannered and patient with me when I had an enquiry, Thanks for your help guys.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thanks very much for taking the time to provide a review Brad. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the service. Many thanks Sarah

Johnnod
JohnnodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pricing is fair and just.

Never had any outages whilst under 1st Energy Electricity and their pricing is fair which is especially good for us older folk. When all pricing seems to be going up, why, their pricing has stayed fair.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thanks for taking time to provide a review. We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with the pricing.

Huge savings

I changed my electricity over to 1st energy. I have had no problems with the service and the people at the call center have been very helpful with any inquires.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review. We are thrilled to hear you are happy with the service.

ircasked

Who owns 1st energy , ie to whom are dividends or profits sent to. I have been told there is a link to Indian business concerns, is this correct??

Sarah L.1st Energy

Hi irc, no that is not correct. 1st Energy was started by 4 individuals - 2 who are Melbourne born and bread and the other 2 who are New Zealand born and bread. In 2016, 1st Energy sold a small share of the business to ERM Power who are in Brisbane. If you would like any further clarification, please let me know. Many thanks Sarah

irc

Thankyou for your prompt reply, it is most reassuring as otherwise we were very happy with your service

Sarah L.1st Energy

That's great to hear. We do hear a lot of stories about us being connected to China and all over the place but nope, all our staff are based in Australia. I'm not sure where all these stories originate from but I'm glad you asked and gave us the chance to set the record straight on this occasion.

Robyn H.
Robyn H.asked

can i get a pensioners concession?

Sarah L.1st Energy

Hi Robyn, absolutely. Please ring the call centre on 1300 426594 with your card details and the team will ensure you get your concession. Many thanks

DaveAasked

Why don't they answer emails or enquiries via their website?

Sam
Sam

Such a small company they have only a call centre.No customer service skill.

Sarah L.1st Energy

Hi Dave, we have a click to chat function on our website for enquiries or alternatively you can email support@1stenergy,com.au and a member of our team will be able to assist you. Alternatively you are welcome to call our team on 1300 426594 for assistance. I can organise for a member of the team to ring or email you if you provide me with your account number. Kind regards Sarah

DaveA

Thanks. I cannot find a chat function on the website. I have sent several emails and online enquiries without result until now. I have just received an email from Bri at customer service, so will proceed with that.

Get an answer from our members and 1st Energy representatives