2012 Polygon Premier 3.0

2012 Polygon Premier 3.0

Great online bikes deal

Assembling the bike was slightly more difficult than i expected. However, i could see instantly that it was very good quality. The gears were very smooth. Free delivery and 14 days free trial is exceptional customer service. The only thing i would prefer is a higher top gear (it is adequate but it is a mountain bike after all). Very fast delivery. I like it so much, i shall probably buy one for my wife too!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Great Value

Bought mine a month or so ago from bicyclesonline. I needed to update my old "Big W special " so I could keep up with my teenage son on the local MTB trails. I did a lot of research & shopping around & this was the best value I could find. This is basically the next step up from dept store bikes & in my opinion far superior.
Assembly is easy even if you have very basic mechanical skills, if not , I believe there is a video online explaining the details. (1 point here - make sure all quick release levers are TIGHT ! Especially the front wheel !!)
I weigh 115 kg (hopefully not for much longer !) & the bike handles my weight fine although I did have a small problem with a pedal which bicyclesonline sorted very quickly.
The only thing that I may look at updating at some stage is the front suspension forks. These are great on the trails but do tend to "bottom out" / "top out" a bit over jumps & drop offs (due to my weight I expect ).
Considering the bike only cost me $400 & high end forks alone can cost well over $1000, ime not complaining! Have found some air forks on ebay for around $250 delivered so may look at some in the future.
I was surprised at how fat the tyres are & the overall quality of the bike is impressive.
Gears at first were a bit hard to work out but as they wear in they are much better (apparently common in new bikes).
Overall this is a great bike & ime glad I bought it , ive ridden it fairly hard for a month or so & its holding up nicely.

Multi Purpose

Multi purpose, from riding to the office or going for a weekend with family. It is comfortable on different surfaces and good looking for me. This bike is beyond my expectation. I recommend to you for buying this bike. Don't worry to cycling with this bike. Let go green with bicycle

A Great Bike

Bike is better than I expected. Light and responsive, and beautiful gearing makes it easy to ride in any situation. I do a little light off road riding with mainly road use and I think unless you have specialist high end requirements this bike is a great choice. Surprisingly good bike for the money.
Quality components, right down to the side stand.

I got mine from Bicycles Online.A really good all round experience, fast delivery, and great communication

How much is the bike?

Is it good and is it light will it stand ruff terain?
Its good , and light, but I dont know how rough you want to get. I use mine for light off road riding with mainly "road" use . If you really want to flog it constantly you might need more specialized equipment. But for reasonable use its great.

I am 170 kg Please help mi to purchase a mountain bike?
The Premier 3.0 is a good basic bike. To be honest I don't know about the weight issue, but I think the Premier 3.0 will give you a good idea of where to start . I like Polygons and there is likely to be something in their range to suit you.