2012 Polygon Premier 3.0

2012 Polygon Premier 3.0

See the Best Mountain Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RichInTheSlowLane

RichInTheSlowLaneCaloundra

Great online bikes deal

Assembling the bike was slightly more difficult than i expected. However, i could see instantly that it was very good quality. The gears were very smooth. Free delivery and 14 days free trial is exceptional customer service. The only thing i would prefer is a higher top gear (it is adequate but it is a mountain bike after all). Very fast delivery. I like it so much, i shall probably buy one for my wife too!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Great Value

Etsuko

EtsukoSidney

Multi Purpose

Multi purpose, from riding to the office or going for a weekend with family. It is comfortable on different surfaces and good looking for me. This bike is beyond my expectation. I recommend to you for buying this bike. Don't worry to cycling with this bike. Let go green with bicycle

A Great Bike

Bike is better than I expected. Light and responsive, and beautiful gearing makes it easy to ride in any situation. I do a little light off road riding with mainly road use and I think unless you have specialist high end requirements this bike is a great choice. Surprisingly good bike for the money.
Quality components, right down to the side stand.

bryan57

I got mine from Bicycles Online.A really good all round experience, fast delivery, and great communication

Lena

Lenaasked

How much is the bike?

Collo

Colloasked

Is it good and is it light will it stand ruff terain?

bryan57

Its good , and light, but I dont know how rough you want to get. I use mine for light off road riding with mainly "road" use . If you really want to flog it constantly you might need more specialized equipment. But for reasonable use its great.

John

Johnasked

I am 170 kg Please help mi to purchase a mountain bike?

bryan57

The Premier 3.0 is a good basic bike. To be honest I don't know about the weight issue, but I think the Premier 3.0 will give you a good idea of where to start . I like Polygons and there is likely to be something in their range to suit you.

Get an answer from our members and Polygon representatives

CategoryMountain Bikes