Lexus NX

• Interior Design
  • Boot Size
  • Comfort
  • Features

Good car, but service falls short of what you would expect in a luxury car

I bought a top of the range Lexus NX hybrid from Lexus of Brighton. The car drives well and has good features. However the touch pad is quite difficult to use and frustrating. The GPS maps were quite out of date when the car was purchased and I was told I had to pay $300 to update it. Very disappointing as you would expect a luxury car to have up to date maps.

BadgeNX Hybrid
GradeAWD Luxury
Date PurchasedJuly 2015
sammyl

sammylMelbourne

So far so good!

Love my nx200t! The seats are soft and comfortable, engine has sufficient power and it is smooth and quiet when driving. My only concerns are the touch pad control is not very user-friendly and the power tail gate is a bit slow and does not have pressure sensor to stop it when obstructed.

Grade2WD Luxury
Date PurchasedAug 2016
Toby

TobyMelbourne

Love my NX! Best urban SUV on the road!

Grade2WD Luxury
Date PurchasedJan 2016
Midsize / Medium SUVs

Find out how Lexus NX compares to other Midsize / Medium SUVs

anthonyvass

anthonyvassRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Typical Lexus Quality

We have just traded our 2010 RX350 Sports Luxury for a new NX200t Sports Luxury. We are completely satisfied with our new car. The build quality is the best you will find and the customer service is exceptional. I was told by a Lexus salesman 10yrs ago that "now that you have a Lexus, nothing else will compare". At the time I thought that this was just sales hype, but over the years we have owned other makes and yet we still go back to Lexus, due to the customer service and build quality. As for our new car, it is amazing. It is very economical, quiet, full of the latest tech features and the turbo 2.0 Litre is a real gem. The interior is comfortable and quite spacious for it's size.

GradeAWD Sports Luxury

ValuePlus V.

ValuePlus V.asked

NX

How much should I pay for Lexus nx f sports 2wd

I wouldn't buy one, sorry just being honest here. I have not had a great experience to say the least with Lexus.

Serg181
Serg181

The price depends on many factors, including (but not limited to) mileage, age, conditions, owners, maintenance records, types of usage, etc.

Tony l

Tony lasked

NX

Looking at either a rx 350, (2013/14 model) or nx 2.0 litre T. Would use it for general around town driving, as well as trips fron Victoria to Queensland towing a small, light boat (maybe 400kgs trailer & boat). Probably veering towards the rx, but like the look of the nx. Can't afford the current shape rx, but would love to get 1. Any opinions?

Martin01
Martin01

I tow a runabout and box trailer with two trail bikes with no problems.

Lexus NX

Compare all 16 Lexus NX
CategoryMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVs
Starting Price $66,652$61,927$68,232$73,695
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeAll Wheel Drive (AWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Wheels18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Fuel Consumption7.9 L/100km7.7 L/100km7.7 L/100km7.9 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 60 L60 L60 L60 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L
Max Power175kW @ 4800-5600rpm175kW @ 4800-5600rpm175kW @ 4800-5600rpm175kW @ 4800-5600rpm
Max Torque350Nm @ 1650-4000rpm350Nm @ 1650-4000rpm350Nm @ 1650-4000rpm350Nm @ 1650-4000rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapan
Manufacturer Warranty4 year(s)4 year(s)4 year(s)4 year(s)
Release dateOct 2017Oct 2017Oct 2017Oct 2017