28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood (page 2 of 8)

Maggs
MaggsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only used exercise program

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guys be warned save your money!!!

Guys be warned save your money!!! Paid for the month upfront, did not get acess to support groups such as Facebook ect, also took the team more then a week to respond to any emails ect, as I felt lack of support and did not feel I was getting what I paid for i immediately cancelled and requested a refund as fair, but they plainly refuse, in a time like this to see such a lack of support, and to keep someone's money when they did not provide what they advertised is truly disgusting!!!! Currently have a case through consumer affairs and the accc to stop company's like this rorting people! Just wanted to warn you all as money is so valuable at a time like this you deserve to get what you pay for x

Miss M
Miss MSydney, NSW

Scam to catch people out of you don’t cancel your subscription

The program itself is not too bad however the moment you have an account issue, if you don’t cancel your subscription, they continue to bill you. Other programs out there that offer more support and won’t scam you.

nat
natMelbourne

Not for me but would recommend

Sam is a very likeable and genuine guy. Great that he offers various levels of fitness level work outs but I didn't find them inspiring as same music every day. The diet didn't appeal to me as mostly salads and it's winter and most of the produce was out of season. I know a few people that have had amazing results with this program so would recommend - also the price is very reasonable for all that you do receive, just not for me.

Refund scam
Refund scamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst program of my life and i felt scammed

A Consumer
A ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its Not Too Bad...

I found the workouts mind-numbingly boring! Same boring music repeated daily. I found a guy on Instagram with fun motivational music and mixed his workouts up tabata style workout flew!

Chris.Darwin
Chris.DarwinPerth

Fad dieting still exists

Maggie
MaggieMelbourne

Jury's still out

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a positive experience on any level

I found that the exercises are repetitive and boring. I cancelled my membership at the end of the first month, however they had already debited my credit card for the next month.

My request for a refund was bluntly refused and when I asked for them to reconsider given they had taken my money for a service that I obviously have no intention of using and they just ignored my email.

I would NOT recommend this program, it has not been a positive experience for me at all.

DeeM
DeeMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Put my neck out

My first workout, rookie level, and 4 exercises in I put my neck out. I can barely move it. There was no warm up and the first exercises are literally flinging yourself around. I have been doing yoga for years and am intermediate level. I should have known better. Also there is no vegan diet option, not even some vegan options under the vegetarian plan. I'm just glad I didn't pay for it. Guess I'll go back to yoga.

Start DateMay 2020
carol
carolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Watch your debits

Make sure you get confirmation if you cancel. I cancelled within an hour of downloading because it wasnt what i was looking for, they continued to debit and wont refund.

Leanne
LeanneBanks 2906, ACT

Best Program I have tried

K.I.S.S This program is the epitome of this principle, no fuss simple food to buy and easy to prepare, great swap feature if you are not feeling that food for dinner, not 1000 ingredients and 3 hours to make, tastes great ticks all the boxes. The exercise program is the same straight forward exercises that really hit the spot....all the spots. The educational videos are great I love the mind and body segments, self-sabotage was my key. Love your work, keep it up. I've tried them all, this by far is the best for me. Keeps you accountable ticking off your program as you work through it for the day. Day by day.

Ad

Never used the program - no time

I signed up for the 28 Day Sam Wood program, but unfortunately due to time and limited funds (shopping for specific foods etc) I never used the program. I am sure the program is great if you have time and money to put the effort in, unfortunately with school, children and work, I just didn't have any time for myself. I knew my renewal was coming up and went onto the app to cancel but there was nowhere on the app to do so. I then had to leave my location due to asthma issues with smoke and was out of reception to login to my account on my computer to cancel and there is no option to call to cancel, and have now been charged for another 3 months that I again won't use. Its ridiculous that when trying to get a refund you cannot get one.

Sam Woods program is life saving!

Has been great for me and hubby. 28 days in and already seeing results and loving that its more a lifestyle change than a strict diet.
Food is filling and all whole, real foods to keep us fuller for longer ans our bodies nourished!
Only regret is we didn't start earlier, but no better time than the present!

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
anushka.mahapatra
anushka.mahapatraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love 28!

Love the variety in the workouts offered and the food is tasty as well. The motivation Sam and his team provide is second to none. I look forward to getting my new workout everyday!