28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood (page 4 of 8)

Sam’s Program Really Works!!!

Firstly, I lost close to 20kgs on this program! I still use it, however it is to maintain my healthy lifestyle. The meal plan is easy to follow/prepare/cook - all real food and easy for my family to follow. I love that it takes the pressure off the “what to make for my family this week” saga! The workouts are only a tiny portion of my day - I get self conscious in gyms so I can workout at home, in my daggy clothes, with my own daggy music! My kids now join in too! LOVE LOVE LOVE this program!

KittyK
KittyKGeelong

I actually do it!

I've been with Sam's program for about two years now and am finally seeing lines on my body I didn't know existed. Achievable exercises, the food is healthy and yum and you can modify it. The mantra is "progress not perfection", which for me makes it way more accessible.

Totally changed my life

I love the recipes and so many are family faves. Quick to cook too so no hassle after work. The exercises are totally doable and fit into your busy life so easily. Still a work in progress but happy to be in for the long haul.

PMS
PMSMELBOURNE

A change is as good as a holiday

The food in this program has been amazing so far. Hearty, delicious and family friendly.
The exercises are well described and there are different settings to suit every fitness level as well as low impact option for injuries.
I have found the program easy to follow and when I'm unsure of something I have received prompt advice from the "Sam Crew" or from the closed FB group.
All in all, better than a gym membership and cheaper too.

Marissa
Marissasydney

The programme that’s with you through all life events!!

I cannot complement Sam and the Team enough for the great offering they give in 28. It is the total package for your Well-being, it is so easy to access, so reasonably priced!! And you get mind, body, inner body health and soul support from the amazing people and support group. A lot of us say it, but it really is the personal Sam videos and how he shares his life to help us, the down to earth approach and the beautiful 28 family that encourage each other through that makes this programme different from all the rest!
I cannot exercise right now due to bulging discs but I get enough from all the other aspects of the programme and it motivates me to build my strength to build up to the 28mins low impact!! It’s that good! Try it!!

I look and feel the best I’ve ever done!

Easy to follow plan with flexible delicious eating plan that caters for specific diets. (I’m on gluten free one) Supportive FB community group and range of fitness workout levels. This is the best programme I have ever done!!

Yvonne
YvonneWestern District, VIC

Progress, not perfection!

Such a great wholesome program for lifestyle changes. Great support and encouragement provided by social media closed group. Yummy recipes!

PAMELA XANTHAKIS
PAMELA XANTHAKIS

Life changing!

The 28 program gives and amazing variety of recipes for all three meal but also for snacks and treats. After 3 weeks following the 28 program I have never had a bad meal, all easy to follow recipes and super tasty and most importantly HEALTHY!

The exercise and meal plan is super easy to follow and I am feeling (and looking) AMAZING!

Highly recommended for anyone needing guidance or motivation to lead an active healthy lifestyle.

The community support is all AMAZING! Such a positive, supportive & engaging group to be part of.

A happy 28er right here!

Cami
CamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent program that won’t fail to improve your life!

Find out how 28 by Sam Wood compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Flexible, sustainable and very effective!!

Program is flexible and sustainable. Food is delicious and easy to prepare. Workouts are great, meal swaps are great too, online support and motivation spot on

Leanne
LeanneQuakers Hill

Wow, what am amazing Program

McVeigh
McVeigh

Absolutely brilliant program

We joined up to lose weight but it has actually become a lifestyle change for us and we will never go back. There is a lot of variety in the food, great recipes and the 28 minute work outs are great, they don't require loads of equipment. There is a great facebook community who share questions, concerns, life issues. Sam posts regular videos and is very down to earth and he shows how human he is. It is great program and well worth the money per month.

I’ve been doing this program for 2 years and love it

So Easy to follow as well as being healthy balanced and maintainable. lots of levels of exercise and convenient to be able to do it all at home

Kris
KrisPerth

Best program I have tried

Best program I have tried - and there have been a few. Easy to follow recipes that my kids are happy to eat too. An easy to use app to track daily progress and a shopping list that adjusts as you adjust the number of portions. Easy to follow video workouts from Sam himself. And lots of articles and videos to watch to help improve your knowledge and mindset. Everything is provided to help you be successful but you still need to do the work!

Lisa C
Lisa CSydney

Pleasantly surprised.

Great program that delivers results. You can see Sam is passionate about helping people, and I really believe he cares.
I’ve never felt so good in my life, and I passionately despise cardio for weight loss. Strength training is definitely for me. My back issues are gone, and I have spring in my step. Highly recommend.