28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood

Row
RowSydney Surrounds, NSW

CANCELLING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION

I joined the program in May, 2020 and completed it. At the end of the 28 days I tried to log back in and it wouldn't let me. Due to this I didn't think I needed to do anything else, especially because it said there were no lock in contracts. I just realised I have been paying for 9 months for a service I have never used. Make sure people you stop these payments and don't get ripped off like I did. They will just throw the terms & conditions in your face. What a disgraceful company. I would never recommend them to anyone. Shame on you Sam and your Crew.

Unicorn E.
Unicorn E.Southern and Hills, SA

Buyer Beware!

My account was removed suddenly, so contacted "Sam's Crew". Told that my account never existed and made to feel like an idiot. Sent proof to show that it did yet reply was they had no evidence of this. Despite account not existing, admin automatically took funds from credit card every three months without asking first. Disgusting...will take to Consumer Affairs and ACCC. SCAM! would upload prrof of purchase but never received a receipt. Just shows on CC

SDen
SDenSydney

Caution over cancelled plans

I was shocked to realise, after cancelling my plan that I was still being charged. Due to life at the time it took a while to realise. This also happened to a friend, which makes me wonder. The company claimed they don’t monitor usage of accounts, so had no mechanism to reach out and see if I was still engaged. I don’t quite believe this.... due to the monthly charge, there is no requirement for the company to provide receipts, which if emailed to me rather than just in account information in the app, would have been much more transparent.

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guys be warned save your money!!!

Guys be warned save your money!!! Paid for the month upfront, did not get acess to support groups such as Facebook ect, also took the team more then a week to respond to any emails ect, as I felt lack of support and did not feel I was getting what I paid for i immediately cancelled and requested a refund as fair, but they plainly refuse, in a time like this to see such a lack of support, and to keep someone's money when they did not provide what they advertised is truly disgusting!!!! Currently have a case through consumer affairs and the accc to stop company's like this rorting people! Just wanted to warn you all as money is so valuable at a time like this you deserve to get what you pay for x

Miss M
Miss MSydney, NSW

Scam to catch people out of you don’t cancel your subscription

The program itself is not too bad however the moment you have an account issue, if you don’t cancel your subscription, they continue to bill you. Other programs out there that offer more support and won’t scam you.

Refund scam
Refund scamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst program of my life and i felt scammed

Chris.Darwin
Chris.DarwinPerth

Fad dieting still exists

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a positive experience on any level

I found that the exercises are repetitive and boring. I cancelled my membership at the end of the first month, however they had already debited my credit card for the next month.

My request for a refund was bluntly refused and when I asked for them to reconsider given they had taken my money for a service that I obviously have no intention of using and they just ignored my email.

I would NOT recommend this program, it has not been a positive experience for me at all.

DeeM
DeeMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Put my neck out

My first workout, rookie level, and 4 exercises in I put my neck out. I can barely move it. There was no warm up and the first exercises are literally flinging yourself around. I have been doing yoga for years and am intermediate level. I should have known better. Also there is no vegan diet option, not even some vegan options under the vegetarian plan. I'm just glad I didn't pay for it. Guess I'll go back to yoga.

Start DateMay 2020

carol
carolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Watch your debits

Make sure you get confirmation if you cancel. I cancelled within an hour of downloading because it wasnt what i was looking for, they continued to debit and wont refund.

Negative experience

ashley.davies.10420
ashley.davies.10420Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't bother!!

Will
WillMelb

Waste of money! forget it

The whole program is a waste of money..
Doesnt get your results at all. Its designed to brain wash women with very ordinary programs...

Caroline
CarolineMelbourne

Very Poor

Joined and felt very supported until I wanted to cancel, the company took payment out of credit card and when I complained they blocked me from the forum and the facebook page, the might $ speaks to them, also the workout program felt like I could only do half of the requested stuff when I asked for help they said just do what you can??? I was already doing that DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY JUST ANOTHER WEIGHT LOSS SCAM TAKING ADVANTAGE.

Very poor!

Be careful!!! Presented as a 28day program but it actually operates as a continual service and they keep taking payments from your credit card every month. Customer Service can be contacted by email but refuse to refund the extra payments regardless. For all their ‘caring spiel’ they are unfortunately more interested in your wallet than your wellbeing.