28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood

CLP
CLP

Not worth the money

I joined the app during my pregnancy and have been mostly disappointed! $59 per month is extremely expensive compared to what a used to pay with KIC. I really enjoyed the pregnancy Pilates video however there was only one available to watch. My feedback would be to have more Pilates videos and charge less per month.

A Consumer
A ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its Not Too Bad...

I found the workouts mind-numbingly boring! Same boring music repeated daily. I found a guy on Instagram with fun motivational music and mixed his workouts up tabata style workout flew!

Never used the program - no time

I signed up for the 28 Day Sam Wood program, but unfortunately due to time and limited funds (shopping for specific foods etc) I never used the program. I am sure the program is great if you have time and money to put the effort in, unfortunately with school, children and work, I just didn't have any time for myself. I knew my renewal was coming up and went onto the app to cancel but there was nowhere on the app to do so. I then had to leave my location due to asthma issues with smoke and was out of reception to login to my account on my computer to cancel and there is no option to call to cancel, and have now been charged for another 3 months that I again won't use. Its ridiculous that when trying to get a refund you cannot get one.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how 28 by Sam Wood compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Can't use the program..

I purchased this program last year and didnt use it due to health and personnal challenges in my life. I was planing to use it when i am ready for it. My expectation have been that i can use it (for the first time) whenever i want to and thats what i understood when i did purchased it...
So i have been told, because I'm not an active member i have been taken out to permit to watch the videos and try starting to achieve my goals. I have paid good money and i should be able to start this 28 day challenge for the first time whenever i want to.
Very dissapointing to see that the understanding of this situation, care and suppport is not given at all.

John
JohnSydney

Review 28 by Sam

Had a very similar experience.
Videos are good but customer service is awful.
They charged my credit card after I cancelled subscription.
Contacted customer service, asked for a refund which they refused.

maz
mazMelbourne

Great program, Crap service

Using the 28 by Sam Wood program which incorporates video exercises and weekly menus I did lose weight, fell better and eat great food, however you do have to provide card details on signup and the company is very difficult to cancel payments with. They state that you may email a request to cancel but they still proceeded to debit my account for 4 months as I had not signed out using the app. They are uncontactable by phone an I eventually had to go through my credit card company to receive a partial refund after they repeatedly refused to refund my money.