28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Cancellation of your subscription

I joined the program for the 8 week challenge. I picked the 3 months subscription. I didn't realise that you actually had to tell them you wanted to cancel. They charged my card for another 3 months and won't refund the money even though I have cancelled and won't use their service. It is a lot of money when you are on a tight budget as it is. I guess this is their way of making money easy. They should give you the option of refunding the money.

Please be aware of cancellation!!

Maggs
MaggsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only used exercise program

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how 28 by Sam Wood compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

nat
natMelbourne

Not for me but would recommend

Sam is a very likeable and genuine guy. Great that he offers various levels of fitness level work outs but I didn't find them inspiring as same music every day. The diet didn't appeal to me as mostly salads and it's winter and most of the produce was out of season. I know a few people that have had amazing results with this program so would recommend - also the price is very reasonable for all that you do receive, just not for me.

Maggie
MaggieMelbourne

Jury's still out

Jason
JasonPerth, WA

Good but not realistic or sustainable

The food is tasty, the workouts are good and the program is effective. Positives out the way the program is unrealistic in terms of cost and time. All food is fresh veg and herbs and gourmet ingredients. We normally spend $250 a week on groceries for a family of 5. Since doing 28 we are spending $450 a week. Completely blows the budget.

The other problem is time. We spend all our spare time sourcing, prepping and cooking food. A recipe thats says 20 minutes prep will be closer to an hour.

This may be good for a stay at home Mum with tons of money but for the rest of us it can't be maintained.