28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood

Its a lifestyke not a quick fix

So many yummy food options to suit everyone, exercise everyday for 28 minutes I love that the workouts are varied everyday. I find it is sustainable and easy to follow. 28 offers real results and I know it works when followed correctly. Their online support crew always friendly and available to help and a really positive encouraging online community, I have met some really lovely people thru arranged meet ups. I needed a change in my food and exercise and 28 helped me achieve that, realising that healthy food is delicious and the workouts are fun and challenging. The program also compliments my love of running.

KittyK
KittyKGeelong

I actually do it!

I've been with Sam's program for about two years now and am finally seeing lines on my body I didn't know existed. Achievable exercises, the food is healthy and yum and you can modify it. The mantra is "progress not perfection", which for me makes it way more accessible.

Annie
AnnieOcean grove

Never felt so supported to succeed

I have tried many other weightloss programs but none of them have stuck. 28 is the program for me, I’ve lost 7 kilos so far and still counting. For me the key difference has been the support, I never feel alone, sam always checks in, the crew are worth their weight in gold. 28 has helped me create healthy habits that I’ll have for life. Bring on 10 kilos!!

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how 28 by Sam Wood compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Love this program

I have tried so many programs in the past and have never found one that works for me and my family. The food is delicious and even though I hate exercise 28 minutes isn't so bad! Love this program.