28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood

Tanya C
Tanya CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is my life now and I can't live without it

I started doing Sam's workouts free on facebook during lockdown in june2020. I instantly fell in love with the workouts and ohh how I sweated.
As the gyms weren't opening any time soon, I joined the 28 by sam wood lifestyle and haven't looked back. The food, exercise and community are amazing.

Jane T
Jane TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I loved it and so did my family

I joined the program to get in shape and learn how to cook healthy food. I loved the program and my family loved the nutritious meals. thank you for helping me lose weight and teach my house some healthy habits

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible program

I’m 4 months post partum and this program is exactly what I need to make sure I’m eating healthy nutritious meals while getting to work out at home. With a young baby I don’t have time, or a carer to help with baby if I were to go to the gym. 2 weeks in and I’m 4kgs down. Love this program so much!

Highly recommend

Food, exercise, mind and support, what more could you ask for? You get out what you put in and I've seen great results when I'm committed. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to improve their lifestyle.

LucindaW
LucindaWPerth, WA

Amazing program

Sarah L.
Sarah L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous program!

The program is very easy to follow and full of variety. The team are constantly evolving and improving and introducing new features. I’ve been doing the program for over 4yrs now and I love it.

Delicious Food. Do-able Exercise Plan

Food is definitely filling - even for my 100kg husband.
I followed the program to suit me - Half hour exercise first thing in the morning and I usually only made the dinners and snacks. Still lost weight and feel amazing!

Kate
KatePerth, WA

The program I have been searching for!!

Such a do-able program, it fits in to your daily life, you don't feel like you're 'not allowed to eat this or that' and restricted from normal life - because the ethos is everything in balance and progress not perfection. We are humans, after all! It has helped me to focus on the importance of moving my body everyday, in whatever capacity I can manage. I recommend 28 to anyone who asks me!

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Excellent !!!

I was so pleasantly surprised - every aspect is covered to help you achieve your weight loss & health goals . Highly motivational, amazing yummy easy eating plans, flexible and wealth of information . Thank you Sam, I’m so happy I found my go - to guidance to help me achieve my weight loss goals !!! Many thanks again , Tina

Leanne
LeanneBanks 2906, ACT

Best Program I have tried

K.I.S.S This program is the epitome of this principle, no fuss simple food to buy and easy to prepare, great swap feature if you are not feeling that food for dinner, not 1000 ingredients and 3 hours to make, tastes great ticks all the boxes. The exercise program is the same straight forward exercises that really hit the spot....all the spots. The educational videos are great I love the mind and body segments, self-sabotage was my key. Love your work, keep it up. I've tried them all, this by far is the best for me. Keeps you accountable ticking off your program as you work through it for the day. Day by day.

Sam Woods program is life saving!

Has been great for me and hubby. 28 days in and already seeing results and loving that its more a lifestyle change than a strict diet.
Food is filling and all whole, real foods to keep us fuller for longer ans our bodies nourished!
Only regret is we didn't start earlier, but no better time than the present!

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
anushka.mahapatra
anushka.mahapatraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love 28!

Love the variety in the workouts offered and the food is tasty as well. The motivation Sam and his team provide is second to none. I look forward to getting my new workout everyday!

Ad

It’s my life now. I’m on such a happy path I have reached my goal weight and have maintained for over two years.

MissHP
MissHPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely brilliant program - don't put it off, please try it today

I have tried a few other programs and this by far is the best! The food is fantastic (including the GF options which I cook for my husband (you can adjust pretty much all the recipes to GF), customer service excellent but best of all Sam cares deeply for 28ers! He is a realistic and genuine trainer that understands the complexities of doing programs such as these for clients that have young families. Please do yourself a favour and try 28! It's life changing. Don't forget that research shows that it can take AT LEAST 66 days to create a habit, so try to commit to 28 for at least 3 months, and if you stick with it, you'll fall in love with the new you!

Elsa D.
Elsa D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great food and realistic program

The food in this program is real and delicious. You have the option to swap meals out if you don't like what's there, and it also caters for many general dietary requirements. I've tried a few different things over the years and so far, this program is the one that fits in the best with my lifestyle. Only 28mins of exercise a day - very achievable - and, once you get the hang of the meal planning/prep, cooking is easy as well.