Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard Questions & Answers (page 2 of 5)

94 questions from our users

Lee

Leeasked

Can a 28 degrees global platinum card be preloaded

Llwe
Llwe

Hi Lee it is a credit card, but, I assume you can have a credit balance on it that is used up as you go. I have at times had the card with a credit balance with no problems.

Donaldasked

can I make a credit card payment today on line ?

Donaldasked

payment of credit card Mastercard

Donald

How do I make a payment to Latitiude 28 degrees global platinum mastercard on line

Mel

Melasked

How much income to qualify for this card?

Betty V

Betty Vasked

Could I put $4,000 AUS on to a 28 degrees travel card for my overseas trip?

Peter J.

Peter J.asked

Does this card have any travel insurance included when you pay for tickets?

Ingrid

Ingridasked

I am going overseas next week, using the 28 Degrees Mastercard for purchases, but also in the past I have loaded money on it, and then withdrawn cash through ATMs, always maintaining enough cash in the account to cover all purchases AND the cash advance amount. Provided I maintained enough money in there, it was fee free to withdraw cash. Is this this possible and fee free, or do you now treat this as a cash advance even though I am just withdrawing some of what is there? and if there is a fee, how much? Thanks

Bob
Bob

Hi Ingrid,

Apologies Ingrid I am not in any position to answer this question. you would be better to contact 28 Degrees customer service centre.

Ostsee
Ostsee

You can withdrawal cash from credit card. But very high cash advance fee.

Peter
Peter

Even if you prepay my experience was you still paid 3% for taking cash out of an ATM. There are other debit cards available that won’t charge you this.

Vicki G

Vicki Gasked

Can you get travel insurance automatically with this credit card. If so what does it include?

Yen Tran

no Vicki. if you have a platinum credit account with Com Bank then you will have that privilege

Luke M.asked

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how long the cards take to be precessed and arrived?

I leave in 8 days and hoping i get my card in time, i applied this morning

Yen Tran

My relative just applied on-line and got approval immediately. He rang 28 degrees the answer was between 5-10 working days. They said the card would be dispatched the same day it was approved and if you live in Victoria, you would receive it even quicker.
Hope this help

Luke M.

thanks so much, thats great. fingers crossed i get it in time!

Alex M.

Alex M.asked

Hi guys i just successfully applied for your card but had some questions that I hope you will be able to answer.

I am going on a trip to Europe for just over a month visiting the following countries
Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Russia, Latvia and Poland

I plan on using the 28 degrees card the entire time I am there without withdrawing cash from an ATM will this be possible and is there any other fees I should be aware of ?

Thank you.

Luciana
Luciana

Yes when people scam your money by using skimming or pos machines that accept false pins you will have to pay with no redress because they say you've entered a pin! Bad luck that it was fraudulent. They say they investigate but it is not true.

Global Warrior

Global Warriorasked

Complimentary global wifi ?
Are there any hidden charges to gain access to the hot spots etc .?

uk1

uk1asked

Hi, i am using my 28 degrees card in the UK, for some reason it works with a signature instead of a pin, but there are shops that wont accept it because of that, what do i do in order to use the card with a pin without signature?

thanks a lot

Darren P

Darren Pasked

Hi, can anyone help me with how to add a PIN to my 28 degrees Mastercard? I received the card yesterday and activated it over the phone (i really don't want to have to call again), but adding or updating the PIN is doing my brain in...

JLee
JLee

Login online and you will be able to add pin or change pin from the my account .

I have done it online. Play with it and you will find it

Unless you are the additional card holder then you must call up to add pin

Latitude Financial
Jane L.Latitude Financial

Thanks for answering that JLee, hope it was all sorted Darren P. Regards, Jane

Sharz

Sharzasked

How do I get a new password. I have gone onto online services 3 time over 16hiur period and still have not recieved email with temporary password.

Latitude Financial
Jane L.Latitude Financial

Hi Sharz, sorry to hear you are not receiving any reset passwords. Please feel free to contact us on our Facebook Page or call 1300 552 079 during business hours to we can follow that up for you. Regards, Jane

Amanda

Amandaasked

Where can I make a cash deposit?

Longranger
Longranger

Funds can only be deposited electronically.

Bruce McNaughton

Bruce McNaughtonasked

I have learned somewhere that I can load more funds into my card without a fee. Bpay charges a fee but I understand that there is another method. I have got nothing but nonsense from the ill-trained and unhelpful LIVE CHAT people and this subject does not come up in any search through the meagre online information

Any help would be appreciated.

ash
ash

it's a credit card, not a debit card, so i doubt that is effective other than to pay down the already accrued debt and thus leave you the full credit margin for expenditure

you can i guess use "pay from my bank account" manually, cognisant of perhaps a 3 day delay in seeing the funds show up

but it's a credit card - so loading more funds gains you nothing that paying the same money when payment is due will accomplish, and loses you the opportunity to have that extra funding in an interest earning situation (or offset) until you need to settle the monthly total

Sam

Samasked

what is the best card to use if travelling in Europe?

Jo Wray
Jo Wray

CITIBANK Debit Card. NO ATM Fees cash withdrawal. Best exchange rate of day.

A.Piddo

A.Piddoasked

I won’t to put some money on my daughters 28 degree credit card as a surprise. What’s the easiest way to do this as I have her card in which I want to deposit onto, but no statements or any other details? Can I just walk into Australia post with the card and put cash on it? Thanks.

Jssecurity
Jssecurity

28 Degrees is a CREDIT CARD, not a DEBIT CARD and is not designed for getting cash advances whilst overseas. When the card first came out, I was able to do this. But they stopped that some years ago and you will be charged interest on any cash advances you take out through the card. Get a Travel Debit card from the likes of Qantas or NAB etc for getting cash out overseas then load it up with the relevant currency.

Cag

Cagasked

My access online has been blocked. It says error 15. Access blocked by security rules. What does this mean?

Beaver
Beaver

I think you need to phone them to sort it out, sorry I can't be more helpful

Soni

Soniasked

How long after I activate my card can I use it?

Get an answer from our members and Latitude Financial representatives