Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard (page 2 of 78)

3.8 from 1,543 reviews

Pros

• No Annual Fee

• No International Transaction Fees

• No Currency Conversion Fees

Cons

• Reviewers complain about fees when paying off the card (e.g. $0.95 BPAY fee)

• Website and app experience seen as sub-par

• Rates and Fees
  • Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Card / Account Used For
    • Overseas/Travel (920)
    • Online Shopping (375)
    • Everyday Expenses (178)
    • Special Purchases (176)
  • Application Process

Shibirusuki

ShibirusukiSydney

card works ok

The card is easy to use. Lack of fees is good. I would like some way of knowing what exchange rates the card is using to make sure the card is competitive.

Robin

RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Go To Card When Travelling

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum MasterCard is widely accepted by overseas traders and saves me considerable dollar in transaction fees. Exchange rates are competitive. The follow up notification of how much I have saved in transaction fees is useful.

So far so good.

Nice and easy and worry free knowing that at the end of my holiday, I wasn't going to be facing extra charges on the bill.

I won't hesitate taking it abroad again. Oh, and Customer Services are excellent to deal with.

No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Find out how Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard compares to other No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Great card. Easy to use.

Love this card. No fees. No exchange rate. Card is accepted everywhere. Was able to use tap and go in most places. Made it very easy for me each time I used it.

Alex E

Alex E

It is great!

Easy to use. Safe. Never had any problems. Good customer service and acceptance. No commissions on foreign currency used. Good and user friendly website.Transactions quick and simple, and the savings are fantastic.

Mick of Malvern

Mick of MalvernGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great online foreign currency experience

Unlike local banks Latitude Mastercard does not charge any exorbitant foreign currency conversion fees. That is why I like using this particular card for all purchases where fX is involved. Particularly good when travelling overseas

Card Start DateMarch 2017

Best credit card available

I have used the card for many years now and have never had a bad experience when paying with it overseas. Transactions quick and simple, and the savings are fantastic. Many people I know use this card and are very happy with it.

Card Start DateApril 2011
Phil Bride

Phil BrideSydney, Australia

Excellent tool for OS Travel

I found the 28 Degree MasterCard to be an awesome tool for OS Travel as we had the piece of mind knowing that we were only paying for the items that we were buying without having to worry about extra fees and charges.

Rewards
  • Overseas/Travel

Perfect card and have enough credits for the student

haven’t yet but will be travelling soon and post a feedback about it. I am interested in trying no international transfer charges and also keen to use it for booking my tickets

P  Off

P OffSouth West, WA

Nothings Perfect

No problem. all went well with no rejections or issues. WE had a lovely holiday with my aging Father visiting 3 countries with him. We wore him out but he survived and slept better than ever

Rewards
Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect card if rewards programme is added

The card is good and no hassle on activating it. However, it will be perfect if the company can process the paid amount to available to be used faster than what they are doing now.

Card Start DateFebruary 2020
GcrGolf

GcrGolfHunter Region, NSW

Perfect card for overseas travel

Seamless use overseas with the exception of using it via Apple Pay, having to revert to using card, but I suspect this is more of an apple issue than a Latitude issue.

Perfect card!

No international transactions fee definitely a winning!

Online system is factually up to date so we can always have accurate transaction & balance - definitely a big help for us to manage it.

Kimi C.

Kimi C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent travel companion. Really handy card.

This card was incredible. No international transaction fees and the online portal was user-friendly. I had a lot of Americans comment on how sleek and cute the card looks as well. Before I ordered the card, I was planning to chop it up when I returned home but I'm going to keep using it.

Card Start DateDecember 2019

I paid for a 0.50 cents iceceam @ Mc Donald with the Card in Russia.p

It didn't work in Crimea for petrol, lucky I had Euro-Cash. Mind you all my other 6 spare cards from different Banks didn't work neither. All other countries it worked super.

Leo

LeoSydney, NSW

Direct Debit not initiated from your end

I received a confirmation of my Direct Debit on 24/01/2020 that it had been established but it was not initiated from your end and I manually paid my repayment. Please let me know why the direct debit was not completed from your end and would appreciate if that can be done onwards. It should have been more convenient if direct debit can be done on the website by filling up the form online and there is no need to print it and fax it or mail it. When I faxed the form couple of times it was not successful so i drop it in the post office. Thank you.

Eddie H

Eddie HSydney, NSW

Very good credit card but clumsy payment options

Very good card, especially since it has no annual fee and offers overseas transactions at a good exchange rate and fee-free. It would probably be my first choice if I was getting a single credit card. But if they want to market a close-to-perfect card, they should improve their payment options. Fees are charged for some methods (notably bpay) and others are inconvenient; e.g. non-fee payments are available via the website but take money immediately rather than on a nominated future date.

craig

craigHunter Region, NSW

Self funded retiree application "what a joke"

My wife and I are self funded retirees who place great emphasis on overseas travel. We enjoy a very good lifestyle after 40 years of work and investing. We have substantial assets and dividend income per annum. We have no debt, own several properties and were denied access to a 28 degree card even after providing a letter from our certified financial advisor and accountant. Having never had a problem even obtaining a home loan at the age of 19 and considering my son was given a 28 degree card while at university working part time, I am incensed at this organisation and would like a written apology. They in my opinion only wish to provide credit to the marginal customer in hope they can extort substantial 22% interest rates.
Avoid.

Paul Swain

Paul SwainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service when overseas

I spent over an hour on the phone to an Indian or Asian Customer Service Centre just attempting to get an answer why my master card was not working when in South America. Very frustrating, as overseas usage is the reason why I have a 28 degrees card.

Gail

GailSydney, NSW

National Pool Fences - great service excellent job

Paid for our new pool fence with 28 degrees card. Great service easy payment options and a perfect job. From the request for a quote to job completion was a very speedy 1 week. Couldn’t be happier

Card Start DateJune 2008