Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard (page 2 of 44)

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard
CategoryNo Annual Fee Credit Cards and Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards
24-Hour Phone Contact No
Online Live Chat No
Card TypeMastercard
BenefitsNo Foreign Transaction Fee
Minimum Credit Limit$6,000
Contactless PaymentsApple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Rates & Fees
Purchase Rate21.99% p.a.
Cash Advance Fee3%
Late Payment Fee$30
Annual Fee$0 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$0
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate21.99% p.a.
Release dateAug 2006

Only card we use when we travel

We've used the 28 Degrees Mastercard for around 5 years and travelled overseas ten or more times within that period. Always advise that we are travelling and which countries we're visiting and haven't ever been blocked or stopped - everything has gone super smoothly. Had two occasions to be in contact from overseas and have enjoyed the convenience of being able to chat on-line also (rather than make an international call). The exchange rate seems good and no extra fees is fantastic.

Card Start DateJune 2014
Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping and Overseas/Travel

Fantastic card, just the best to have when travelling overseas.

With no transaction fees, and a really fantastic exchange rate I wouldn't use any other card when travelling overseas. I got a much better exchange rate than either the banks or money changers offered.

Great Travel Card

great card to take overseas. No charges!
Used it many places. You don't need to take lots of foreign $$any more, or load cards with foreign cash.
You can load with credit as well as use it as a debit card. All gets converted back to Aussie dollars.
Saved me lots in fees for loading the other travel cards with foreign $$.

Rewards
Card Start DateApril 2013

a great credit card

It's so hassle-free overseas and the exchange rates are really great. i have experienced no issues since i got this card 3,4 years ago. highly recommended. The customer service and on-line help services are also good

Card Start DateJuly 2015

28 Degrees MasterCard

I have had the MasterCard for about 6 Years and cannot fault it.

I have been overseas and it is wonderful not having to pay exchange rate fees when you withdraw money in a foreign currency.

I have not had any problems with the Card at all.

No annual Fee.

Main Point of ContactPhone
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping, Overseas/Travel and Special Purchases

Great credit card to have when travelling overseas.

The 28 Degrees Mastercard is the perfect card when travelling overseas. It is accepted everywhere and the charges and exchange rates are fabulous. So glad I decided to use 28 Degrees.

Card Start DateJuly 2019

Trouble free

We have experienced absolutely no problems using the card, except that my signature on the back is very faint (trying to overwrite it is difficult) and I had one shop that put a little pressure on me as to whether it was my card. Also, when we had to cancel my husbands card due to theft it was problem free to do so - thankyou!

Card Start DateJuly 2012
Card / Account Used ForOverseas/Travel

Great for both international and local purchases

I use my card on a regular basis for everyday living expenses. I have also used my card when traveling overseas and for online overseas purchases. The structure for overseas purchases means it does not end up super expensive with lots of extra processing fees. This makes it easier to budget for costs and calculate purchases. A few times when I have had queries regarding my card, I contacted the help desk the staff were understanding and helpful. They were able to answer my questions quickly and clearly.

Rewards
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping and Overseas/Travel

A great card to be used for overseas travel and expenses

I have been using this card for more than an year now. The best thing about this card is that there are no foreign transaction fees and no annual fee.
Another nice feature of this card is the Free Global Wi-Fi at multiple hotspots worldwide. Easy to use and easy to repay.

Rates and Fees

Best travel and general credit card for Australians.

Excellent card, very good exchange rate and no issues with using it across many European countries. Would highly recommend this to any Australian traveller as well as for domestic use.

Card Start DateJune 2014
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping and Overseas/Travel

Great value for overseas travel

My use this card when ever I travel overseas. There are no fees and a good exchange rate. No annual card charge either. I also use the card in Australia, but also have another credit card.

Wonderful way to shop.

28 degrees is perfect to make overseas purchases without having to pay an international transaction fee. It is easy to make payments online , efficient and accurate. You do have to wait a couple of days before making your payment, but that's fine once you get used to it. It's a very economic way to shop overseas.

Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping

Great in Australia and overseas

Traveled to many countries in Europe and Asia and didn't miss a beat. No conversion fees and always had the going mastercard exchange rate. Paid everything with this card. No issues at all. Great Value.

Card Start DateDecember 2017
Card / Account Used ForOverseas/Travel and Special Purchases

Great card for overseas travel & purchases.

There are no fees or charges. I always use it when travelling overseas & for overseas purchases & have never had any problems. There are no overseas transaction fees unlike other cards. Easy to use & pay & they have always been very helpful when l have required any assistance.

Card Start DateOctober 2016

Great card

Always use the card overseas and have never had a problem I wouldn’t leave home without it and highly recommend to all my family and friends They Also send messages to remind you it’s due to be paid

Perfect Card for traveling

Excellent card for traveling overseas! No annual fee and no transaction fees and excellent fraud protection too! Never any issues with it being accepted/rejected across Europe. Hassle free purchasing, reliable and well suited for traveling.

Card / Account Used ForOverseas/Travel

Perfect card for Overseas Holiday!

I used my card overseas recently and I was very happy with the exchange rate conversion and the interest free terms of 55 days on purchases. Plus, there're no transaction fees and no annual fee! I've told my friends about this highly recommended card.

Card Start DateMay 2019

Perfect card

I use this card regular when overseas doesn’t matter in which country and love it
This card has never let me down
Love the fact that this card doesn’t charge yearly fee

Card / Account Used ForOverseas/Travel

Well worth using for OS trips

Generally was no problem, except for 2 niggling issues.
1. Low credit limit and no means of setting notifications requires a lot of management
2. A couple of places in USA would not accept OS Mastercard, even though they accepted US MC. Luckily I had an AMEX card so used that instead.

Card / Account Used ForOverseas/Travel

Perfect card for overseas: safe & save.

I've used this card more than 4 years. Accepted in all merchants. We can save a lot, 28 Degrees use very good exchange rate, NO FEE at all. And the security was really good. My card was stolen last year on Prague and when I rang, the staff told me that my card was temporarily blocked due to few failed suspicious transactions.
For sure we have to pay all the dues on time.
I told all of my friends to use this card.

Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping and Overseas/Travel

I am going overseas next week, using the 28 Degrees Mastercard for purchases, but also in the past I have loaded money on it, and then withdrawn cash through ATMs, always maintaining enough cash in the account to cover all purchases AND the cash advance amount. Provided I maintained enough money in there, it was fee free to withdraw cash. Is this this possible and fee free, or do you now treat this as a cash advance even though I am just withdrawing some of what is there? and if there is a fee, how much? Thanks
Hi Ingrid, Apologies Ingrid I am not in any position to answer this question. you would be better to contact 28 Degrees customer service centre.You can withdrawal cash from credit card. But very high cash advance fee.

Can you get travel insurance automatically with this credit card. If so what does it include?
no Vicki. if you have a platinum credit account with Com Bank then you will have that privilege

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how long the cards take to be precessed and arrived? I leave in 8 days and hoping i get my card in time, i applied this morning
My relative just applied on-line and got approval immediately. He rang 28 degrees the answer was between 5-10 working days. They said the card would be dispatched the same day it was approved and if you live in Victoria, you would receive it even quicker. Hope this helpthanks so much, thats great. fingers crossed i get it in time!