Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard (page 3 of 88)

Pros

• No Annual Fee

• No International Transaction Fees

• No Currency Conversion Fees

Cons

• Reviewers complain about fees when paying off the card (e.g. $0.95 BPAY fee)

• Website and app experience seen as sub-par

CategoryNo Annual Fee Credit Cards and Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards
Card TypeMastercard
BenefitsNo Foreign Transaction Fee
Minimum Credit Limit $6,000
Additional Cardholders 1
Additional Cardholder Fee $0 p.a.
Minimum Repayments2.5%
Contactless PaymentsApple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Rates & Fees
Purchase Rate21.99% p.a.
Cash Advance Fee3%
Late Payment Fee$30
Annual Fee$0 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$0
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate21.99% p.a.
Release dateAug 2006

4.3 (1,034)
  • Application Process

Csw

CswSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Card, Excellent Service.

When I first applied for my card,I took out the insurance on the card which doesn’t cost much. This has helped me, as I have been stood down since March,and Latitude have made payments to my card to help cover cost. Thank you Latitude.

Conrad Atton

Conrad AttonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never leave the house without it.

Great savings easy to deal with Chat. Wish they would increase my upper limit.Customer service always willing to go out of the way to help you.No fees for using it overseas.

Graeme S.

Graeme S.

It has its limitations

It's frustrating no to be able to receive statements at the end of the month.
When I requested same I was told the 21st was the best they could manage.
There seems to be no problems receiviong statements from other banking institutions.

No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Find out how Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard compares to other No Annual Fee Credit Cards

D Carr

D Carr

Fits all my needs!

Initially got to use on overseas trips, no currency conversion fees, in fact no fees at all.
Had no issues at all, very worthwhile addition to my wallet and now is my only credit card.

Perfect for no Forex conversion charge

I used to pay up exorbitant forex conversion fees for other cards, but none since I moved my overseas spending to this card. Their is no ongoing fees for this card so it’s an added bonus.
The look of card is nice too

Bill H.

Bill H.Sydney, NSW

This is the card that keeps on giving

We got this card specifically to use on holidays. While we were away we had it stolen and the process to get a new one was so painless. We've also made use of the price promise and the lounge access. Love the card

Easy to save money when using it overseas or to by from online OS

Used on many holidays overseas. So easy .no problems ...saved a lot of money ..
I find it easy to pay online .
Only problem I have is ...I want to change my name on my account..back to my Maiden name ...I was told i need to use snail mail ...i want to do it online please

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

28 degrees Mastercard is ideal for overseas travel.

Musicians came around to tables for tips at a restaurant in Italy. Later we had a call from 28 degrees telling us our card may have been hacked and checking.

Can’t get it right

After having fraudulent charges put on my card, you fixed it and then you put more charges on my card, you fixed again and then added more charges, you fixed it again and the added more charges, so I have asked you to fix it again and then cancel my card.....I have no trust in your ability to offer a credit card.

g man

g manRichmond-Tweed, NSW

this card convenience suits my purpose

l purchase using my 28° mastercard when appropriate and safe ..... l like the look of it ...... the name 28° is unique ....... it makes me feel important ...... it's a great addition to my financial situation

Sanjib

SanjibSydney, NSW

Great with overseas transactions

I do overseas online transaction frequently and the conversion rate provided by Latitude is the better every time. And the best part is, there is no overseas transaction fees. Good value for money.

Mau S.

Mau S.Sydney, NSW

It works well but it's annoying how hard it is to pay my account which wasn't an issue in the past

I like the features the card has including international usage and shoppers protection etc
My frustration is that it's hard to pay off the card to the exact cents owed and not a cent more and that I have to wait 5 days between transfers which is annoying when i want to pay off the card before the cut off date. they also charge fees using alternative methods. It's also annoying that they don't make it clear you can pay your account over the phone, not that that's totally easy that way either

studdyone

studdyonemelbourne

Excellent Card

Not a problem..all good. Everyone accepted it and the payments went through without an issue. It is the only card I will ever use overseas when next we can travel...hopefully very soon when this Covid is less.

No problems, great service

I lost my card overseas and had no problems replacing it. Has been fine to use at home and overseas. When I had some extra items on my transaction list they investigated and removed them. No conversion fees for currency conversion was the main reason I chose this card.

Amazing Credit Card

This is one of the best credit cards out there.

Shoppers protection is the best thing ever.

Great peace of mind.

Could process pending transactions a little faster but otherwise a great card.

Highly Recommended.

Good Service

I have a Son stranded overseas at present. He had been made redundant due to Covid and needed money. 28 degrees were very helpful and offered to send a card to him within 10 days.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Latitude 28 Degrees Mastercard

Geoff C.

Geoff C.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Nice card, works well

I used the card electronically and it worked a treat. Great customer service from the crew at Latitude and the fees, particularly on overseas transactions, are the lowest I’ve come across. Thanks guys

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

LOST & Stolen card hotline number

I have been on phone for the past one hour trying to reach their team as there are some suspicious transactions on my card. Appears that they have outsourced it and using VOIP service. The line constantly drops after connecting within 5 seconds. I have had 8 attempts so far & still trying .. And the staff member on another end would not bother to give a call back as well.

Watcher

WatcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

A reasonable all rounder

I obtained the card in Jan, 2010. It was originally called Wizard Clear Advantage, then became 28 Degrees then became Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard. I originally signed up to get fee-free overseas transactions and fee-free cash advances. The latter were stopped a while back so I obtained a Citi debit card for o/s cash advances.
Now that I have ditched other cards because of high fees and now near-useless frequent flyer points, this is my main credit card.
Annoyances are no pay wave, and thus having to insert card and punch in PIN for smallest transactions, plus the ridiculous fee for paying off balance using BPay.

See all Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard reviews