Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard (page 3 of 80)

3.8 from 1,592 reviews

Pros

• No Annual Fee

• No International Transaction Fees

• No Currency Conversion Fees

Cons

• Reviewers complain about fees when paying off the card (e.g. $0.95 BPAY fee)

• Website and app experience seen as sub-par

3.8

1,592 reviews

Juliana

JulianaSydney, NSW

I’m happy using the card in my phone but I didn’t receive the card in my address yet...

I didn’t use overseas. I’m happy with the card and the service. The only problem it’s that I’m using my card only in my cell phone because I didn’t receive the card in my address yet.

Love it

So easy to use overseas. Europe and US could be used everywhere... no problems. The currency exchange was fair and easy. Would not hesitate to recommend the card. Very good

CherryB

CherryBSydney, NSW

Good for overseas travel

I mainly use the card to pay for accommodation and meals when overseas. It's very convenient, and great that there are no conversion fees. It's also useful for online purchases in foreign currency. Highly recommend it.

No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Find out how Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard compares to other No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Boxhead

BoxheadSydney, NSW

Great & Easy to use.

We have used the card on 2 overseas trips (one to China/HongKong & the other to Dubai/Norway/Iceland) & had no problems at all. We are Happy about the "No Fees" on purchases.

Perfect for me

Latitude Mastercard has been a great card for me for over 10 years and numerous overseas trips. I love the fact that they don't add any "extras" to your purchases when using overseas.

Merv

MervSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great when travelling or purchasing from overseas

Have never had any problems and we have been going overseas at least once a year. The fact that there is no overseas surcharge and the exchange rate is fair makes it an excellent card to use.

Terrible!!! Need help!!!

I have been unable to call for weeks you have been closed and now you have different staff telling me my account is fine and ITS NOT!!! My physical card declines and the card number declines online and over the phone. And when you're operater asked for my card number she said mine is different!!! The online account has my available credit as over $3000 and my app says it's $0. CLEARLY! There is an issue in your end please fix it.

Great for Travel

I saved $97 in currency conversion fees in a 3 week holiday! A brilliant travel card, I won't travel without it and I won't bother taking wads of cash with me when I travel.

Marilyn

MarilynSydney, NSW

Great card

Have in the past used it overseas and found it was accepted everywhere.Felt that it was a secure way of using credit card for purchasing and the charges on the card are reasonable.

Anne  Ryan

Anne RyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for overseas use as no international fees

Seamless use overseas the only negative is you get slugged 95cents transaction fee when you make a payment.That is the only downside to this card which I find very annoying

Very happy customer

I used my card to purchase an overseas airfare from an online travel agent. After the agency went into liquidation, I thought I had lost the money. After contacting latitude and asking for assistance based on what my friends had told me I needed to do, I have to say I was extremely impressed with the outcome. The staff i spoke to were friendly compassionate and understanding and the companys response was fairly quick once the information requested by them was provided. My last dealing with 28degrees was a very different experience and I have to say I was happy to be customer and would recommend latitude based on this experience.

Chris W

Chris WSydney, NSW

Awesome credit card

I was recommended the 28 Degrees credit card for travels. I have had it now for about 5 years. It has been invaluable for travel (no OS charges and a good/comparable rate). Also has the Shoppers INsurance, which I haven't used, but is there if I need it.
The new app is great and simple to use. Overall, a very positive experience.

Rudy

RudySydney, NSW

Perfect company when travelling overseas

I have been using this card for about 5 years already and I did not experience a single problem with all my transactions. I highly recommend this to overseas travellers to consider having this card in their wallet. Very safe to use. As long as you advise them of the inclusive dates of travel you could be sure and confident that this card will not spoil your holiday.

Justine

JustineNorth Western Region, NSW

Best card I have ever used!

I applied for this card as I was traveling to the US. The procedure was efficient and easy. I used my 28 degrees card several times and I was thrilled to see how everything was nicely listed and the amount spent was in AUS $$ so the repayment was so easy to do.
Keeping track of my spending, my balance and not having to worry about extra fees and charges was great. I will use this card so much more now I know how good it is!

I have used 28 degrees card for years now and really like it

I always use my 28 degrees card overseas it is excellent I would be lost without it as I travel a lot when i check the conversion rate it has always been accurate

QLD traveller

QLD travellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ease of using

I’ve used it overseas and I don’t have any problems in purchasing goods I bought. There are no questions or whatsoever when using it because it’s MasterCard. I also like the card because your don’t have to pay extra foreign fee like other credit card normally has.
Overall I wouldn’t use any other card when I’m overseas!

Adenia Felsinger

Adenia FelsingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

International travel? then dont leave home without this card

Used with ease no fuss in India, accepted in all stores..always request for a international swipe machine not the local one. Travelled worldwide & this is the best card We ve ever used.

Faye Taylor

Faye TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent card for travelling and online purchases.

I have used the card while travelling in multiple overseas countries. I have had no issues as the 28 Degrees card has always been readily accepted for transactions. I also use the 28 Degrees card for online purchases even been contacted directly when making a first time transaction with a new company to ensure I have personally authorized the purchase.

Using overseas

Was very easy to use in canada and usa and the web site is excellent. We were away for over a month and used it many times and was always accepted

Shanrob

ShanrobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this card for travelling overseas. It is accepted nearly everywhere and has no currency conversion charges.

I only use the card when I travel overseas. It's brilliant, accepted in most countries and does not attraction charges. DO NOT use the card on ATMs though, you will have charges.

See all Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard reviews