Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard (page 4 of 88)

Pros

• No Annual Fee

• No International Transaction Fees

• No Currency Conversion Fees

Cons

• Reviewers complain about fees when paying off the card (e.g. $0.95 BPAY fee)

• Website and app experience seen as sub-par

CategoryNo Annual Fee Credit Cards and Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards
Card TypeMastercard
BenefitsNo Foreign Transaction Fee
Minimum Credit Limit A$6,000
Additional Cardholders 1
Additional Cardholder Fee A$0 p.a.
Minimum Repayments2.5%
Contactless PaymentsApple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Rates & Fees
Purchase Rate21.99% p.a.
Cash Advance Fee3%
Late Payment FeeA$30
Annual FeeA$0 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
Overseas ATM Withdrawal FeeA$0
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate21.99% p.a.
Release dateAug 2006

• Application Process

Anna P

Anna P

WORST customer service DO NOT USE

The worst experience with issuing a new card - have been on the phone 5 times with the staff who give different answers each time. Meanwhile, my card has expired and I do not have another card to use for my bills and purchases. STAY AWAY

Kelly

KellyVictoria

Any transaction relating to money exchange you are better off

Rather than using Apple or Android ways to pay I used my card while my friend used the other method . Came out she paid $22 aus more than me on a $20us transaction . Time and time again best purchase exchange without other fees and charges. No cost to get the card and by paying in full no ongoing costs . Very happy with this card. I like the app that works well with card even when we were overseas last year

Efficient

Very good and easy to use. Made life easy happy to recommend only needed one pass word.This is enough from my review. A pain to write thirty words. How many more words does this take. I'm glad card is easier to use then this review.

No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Find out how Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard compares to other No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Andrew Greenwood

Andrew GreenwoodNorth Queensland, QLD

great but pay back quick due to extreme high interest

very high interest rate. pay back asap. also they charge for you paying back so bit disgusting they do. easy to use and set up and great international usage found

Robbie

RobbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great exchange rates and no fees on overseas transactions.

I live overseas for six months of each year and I enjoy the excellent exchange rates and no fees. The card is accepted both in Australia and overseas and I do not hesitate to recommend it to everyone.

Eve

EveMelbourne

28 Degree credit card

I used it about two years ago and there was no problem with using it. I also like the fact that there is no annual fee to own this card.

Fred flinstone

Fred flinstoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This card is very user-friendly.

This card has a platform that is user-friendly and easy to navigate particularly for the less experienced and older individuals. It is well thought out and the card is eye-catching as everyone asked me what was the brand which I naturally told them. In times such as we live in now, it is refreshing to find a product that works not requiring endless phone calls from the client trying to understand the platform.

Great Product

Great product, simple and easy to use. The card has incredible value to me as some who lives and travels overseas in various countries. I also find the android app very user friendly.

Mrs

MrsPerth, WA

Great value as No Annual Fee and No Fee for change of Currency when we could travel Overseas.

I have never had a problem using my Latitude card in Australia and Overseas (before COVID, border restrictions).
I have never had a problem using my card in WA or for Online purchases

Irene L

Irene LNEW LAMBTON HEIGHTS

Accepted everywhere even overseas

No problem at any time overseas. No annual fee and the currency exchanges when overseas were always good. Appreciate the advice that payment is due to avoid interest charges and always messaged when statement is ready.

yasemin gencer

yasemin gencerSydney, NSW

Need rewards

I always use my card I love using it but it would be very nice if there was a reward program where I got something back it’s always nice to be getting something for being a good customer.

Saung Win

Saung WinMelbourne

So far the best master card.

No issue using this card, easy to manage on line, BPAY. No annual fee, traction in overseas is quite convenience, no fee for foreign currency transaction. Perfect for for those who travel a lot, highly recommended.

Tamm S.

Tamm S.Sydney, NSW

A card with minimal fees, as long as you jump through the hoops right

To avoid extra fees you need to pay them through their website, and it prevented me from copy&pasting the owed sum, making it less easy. Why not just automatically offer me to pay off the whole sum? This could be so much more straight forward!

I only used this a little bit so far, it's pretty new, so I'm sure I'll just build a routine for it.

Their website information about Shopper's Protection is very hidden right now, and they are not issuing new policies. It's too bad since it's one of the reasons I was recommended the card.

Lolly

Lolly

Really good product

I use this card for overseas travel because there are no transaction fees and the exchange rate is always good. My local use has included one disputed transaction with a hotel that was withholding a refund and I was so impressed with how well Latitude 28 Degrees dealt with the issue. I also like the occasional awards offered for certain spend level. I highly recommend the card and the organisation.

Robin Holden

Robin HoldenSydney, NSW

Love this card and its reduced fees

I use this card for overseas purchases - I find the money conversion exchange rate excellent. There are no International transaction fees, so a great card to have and use. The monthly fee of 99cents is fair.

Kylie C.

Kylie C.Mid West, WA

Great because no fees.

Didn't have and issues what so ever using my 28 Degrees card overseas love the card itself is simple and easy to use
Perfect for international travel with no transaction fees.

Manthan

ManthanVictoria

Unclear Charges

The charges are not clearly mentioned about the minimum days allowed to do the payment. Easy to use for international transactions just the charges are unclear. Please tell me where I can find a copy of charges?

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Straight forward and efficient

Have never had trouble using my card overseas. Obviously I haven’t used it overseas since the pandemic but have used the card extensively in the past in many different counties. Highly recommend it

Eh, its definitely a credit card

High interest rate, they make you keep your credit limit high, and charge you a fee when you BPAY payments. It's definitely a credit card that exists. Can use for travel, but get rid of it after!

Melissa N.

Melissa N.Perth, WA

My good friend

Not the best online internet facilities - but the card itself is simple and easy to use
Perfect for international travel with no transaction fees
No annual fees at all
You don't get points etc.

See all Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard reviews