Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard (page 4 of 48)

Pros

• No Annual Fee

• No International Transaction Fees

• No Currency Conversion Fees

Cons

• Reviewers complain about fees when paying off the card (e.g. $0.95 BPAY fee)

• Website and app experience seen as sub-par

CategoryNo Annual Fee Credit Cards and Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards
Card TypeMastercard
BenefitsNo Foreign Transaction Fee
Minimum Credit Limit $6,000
Additional Cardholders 1
Additional Cardholder Fee $0 p.a.
Minimum Repayments2.5%
Contactless PaymentsApple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Rates & Fees
Purchase Rate21.99% p.a.
Cash Advance Fee3%
Late Payment Fee$30
Annual Fee$0 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$0
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate21.99% p.a.
Release dateAug 2006

• Rates and Fees
  • Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Application Process

Nothing Could not be better than this GE card

Good buying tool in hand when you are traveling overseas. I used in lot of countries such as USA , France , Sweden , Canada and Spain , Fiji , India Malaysia, Germany Singapore , Thailand .

TomW

TomWSydney, NSW

Great for travel, foreign currency purchases, and everyday use.

Excellent, no exchange fees with rates very close to actual rate for that day. Never been in a situation or country where it was not accepted. I have travelled extensively through the UK and Europe.

Surprised

Surprised

platinum every step of the way.

Used in Tuscany ,France ,UK , Canada ,USA ,Mexico and there were no problems .Good idea to inform Latitude 28 Degrees of destinations .with dates for arrival and departure from destinations .

No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Find out how Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard compares to other No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Minstral

MinstralMelbourne

Excellent card that saves money on those pesky fx fees

I've had this card for 2 or so years now and have used it overseas and for completing purchases in foreign currency. It's basic, no frills but excellent. Having an App to check your balance and pay off statements is great too.

Daniel R.

Daniel R.Sydney, NSW

So easy to use its perfect for me

So glad that i've got it easy to use the moblie app is great friendly staff easy to talk to and information about there product is exllent help me with everything I need to know about

Bailey Rowe

Bailey RoweSouth East Queensland, QLD

My main card as I have cancelled all the others.

I use it regularly for purchases from overseas and recommend it for any one doing the same. It is good to find a company that does not rip off the customer with international fees and exorbitant currency conversion fees.

Great card great service

I’ve used this card overseas often and never had any issues. Love the service from Latitude Mastercard and no fees for currency conversion like my last card is a fantastic feature

M Hough

M HoughWollongong

Very Satisfied

This a reliable and accurate financial service provider with excellent systems that work well and I appreciate the rebate on overseas transaction fee currency conversion charges. Itv is readily accepted overseas.

Kelli J.

Kelli J.

Very Happy

I have been using Lattitude 28 Degrees for approximately 8 years. That says it all, I am very happy with the service. It is fantastic for overseas travel and home.

murray h.

murray h.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nothing perfect .

No issues Great.The problem lays with the app , the 5 day lockout to make anothet payment a pain. Had no issues with card, and there fraud detection team oon the ball.

Craig

CraigPerth, WA

Great card haven't had many problems with the service

Used it for EBay purchase from Australian suppliers and also from AliExpress suppliers in China. No problems with either way of purchasing products with this card. Also use it for everyday purchases for life necessaries and paying bills online. i.e. I use it for everything these days

great service

used in dubai and was very helpful increasing my credit limit. Also, was notified when someone tried using my identity for another credit card and didn't allow person to proceed.

Covid weary

Covid wearyWestern Australia

Love my card!

Have been using the card overseas for several years. We have been compromised both here and overseas several times but have always had satisfactory outcomes. A couple of times we were notified immediately it had happened, other times I picked it up by nearly daily scrutinising of the account. Love that there are no fees!

Mary Manderson

Mary MandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s the best, most secure and easiest card I have found to use

Easy even throughout Europe. It never got stuck in any ATM’s I found it really convenient. Now whilst in lockdown I use it all the time to do my online shopping.

Allen review

Allen reviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good

Yes was easy to use other than payment processing fee of 95 cents. Best thing that there are no fees on international transactions. Good communication for statements and when payments are due.

Best card and service

We have had to get replacement cards and do disputed transactions a number of times and the service is great. alerted me before I realised my card had been stolen.

Hubert Wong

Hubert WongSydney, NSW

Always love to use 28 Degrees when International purchase

I always use the 28 Degrees card when I have an online International purchase, the FX rate is great, and no FX fees! In the current COVID situation, I am not able to travel and purchase, otherwise 28 Degrees card is my "Go to" card when used overseas.

Shoaib

ShoaibSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great card

I used this card for my trip to Dubai. The card was accepted at all the venues I wanted to use it at. No international transaction fees. No conversion fee and rates was very competitive.

I have had great experiences when using the card OS.
No fees and excellent exchange rate.
When overseas travel resumes this is the card to have.
I have used it in North America and Asia and Europe with no problems.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerGippsland, VIC

Great credit card

We have used this card for quite a few years. When our card was compromised overseas a couple of years ago Latitude were right on to it. We were reimbursed once the matter was resolved.

See all Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard reviews