2Apply Questions & Answers

L.mcd
L.mcd

I've applied for 20+ properties with 2apply and none of my references have been contacted.why would that be

Lauren K.
Lauren K.

Hi, How do you navigate to the strengthen my profile section.

Thanks,

Jessica D.
Jessica D.

What does it mean when there is a yellow 'leased' in the status on an application

Steve W.
Steve W.

Do employers and referees etc get an automated txt when you create a profile or only when you make an application?

dy k.
dy k.

Excuse me,, Why should I repay for my background check for every application..
Also, is there anyway I can bring my previous information that was filled for the last applications?? Why would you make the procedure so complicated like this?

Kylie R.

My rental application has changed from submitted to unknown, could someone tell me what this means please? Thank you

Kirsty E.
Kirsty E.

I'm trying to find out that answer as well.

Kylie R.

Try SNUG much easier to apply for a home and not as glitchy as the tenant app. I applied for a house via SNUG and I was approved few days after viewing the home.

Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.

What did it mean?

J. Carr
J. Carr

With every new application do my references have to fill in a new sms form each time?

I am applying for many properties and I don’t want to constantly annoy them to fill out the sms form each time (considering its employer, past 3 landlords and 2 personal references). Realestate.com.au only sends 1 sms to your references and once they fill out the form once you can use that to apply for many properties without a new sms form sent out each time.

Grace J.
Grace J.

Did you find out?

Susan S.
Susan S.

When our application has approved against it, does that simply mean we have been approved to view (already viewed) or approved to have the property? Can’t get hold of the agent to find out. Thanks.

Anton Cee
Anton Cee

Why is your app so appalling, buggy and intrusive? Why is it replete with stupid questions? What, exactly do things like my car make, model and registration # have to do with my suitability as an applicant for a rental property? Are we discriminating against certain car drivers now?

Thathsara P.
Thathsara P.

Hi Team,
How are you ?
I have already applied for 1/84 Oramzi Road Toongabbie Townhouse and I have already completed my Application.
There is no option to submit the application.
Could you please help me with that.

Robertt

How do i share my saved profile between real estates

Barb
Barb

I would like to know that as well...

Boyan B.

I Just put in an application for a property, It didn't seem to send out for referee reports? Last time I had to press a send button? Thanks for your time

2Apply   DM

Hi Boiyan - We have removed reference sending as a feature from 2Apply. Following this recent change, the property agency will send their own reference requests when you submit your application.
You will still be required to provide your referee's details, but you will not be responsible for requesting and collecting references.

You can contact us on 2applysupport@inspectrealestate.com.au

Robertt

Why was it removed, wouldn't this be one of your popular features?

Turdley B.

More like it has become an automated process that happens ON BEHALF OF the property agency rather than BY the property agency (so as to fend off the valid complaints about you spamming people). I know because after spending HOURS using this absolutely abysmal 'software' to make an application, all of my referees got spammed despite the property having already been let. "2apply.com.au" is hands-down the worst POS excuse for a 'software' 'service' that I have ever had the misfortune to use.

Emma B.
Emma B.

I am having an issue where my references arent getting the emails for rental applications which is becoming a massive problem

Suzette T.
Suzette T.

What is the format for requested pin to create account

susanpete b.
susanpete b.

Can you print off 2Apply application?

MrsC
MrsC

The system creates a PDF file that I think you could print, but I think it only creates it after you submit. Not sure, sorry!

2Apply   DM

Hi susanpete b, Once you have submitted the application a pdf version will be available for you to print.
Kind regards,

LucyLockett

I have already paid $23 to get my tenant verification report. There is no option to upload this, only to pay again? So confused.

RvE
RvE

$23 dollars?? I had to pay 29 dollars. so is there a difference in 2Apply services?

2Apply   DM

Hi Lucy, Answers to most of the frequently asked questions about 2Apply are easy to find in our help area https://help.2apply.com.au
To link the report with an application or profile, navigate to the Strengthen Your Profile expander and select Yes to add the Equifax Tenant Report in your applications.
I'm glad you got to take advantage of the 20% off limited time sale for your report.
Kind regards,

LucyLockett

There is no option to add it. Only to purchase.

2Apply   DM

HI Lucy, I will try and answer this here for you but generally better to deal with support at - 2applysupport@inspectrealestate.com.au. Click on 'Your rental profile' or 'View your profile'. Once that has opened, scroll down to the expander sections below: Applicant details, Dependants, Pets ....Strengthen your application. Click the arrow to expand this section and you should be able to select yes to add your equifax tenant verification report to your profile and application. If you contact support they will be able to give you more specific directions taking into account if you are on a mobile device or desktop and which type of phone you have. Kind regards,

Justfedup1

You shouldnt of wasted your money.

LucyLockett

Thanks for the answer. Unable to get through to actually speak to anyone and thoss options are not available when following the instructions. Very frustrating.

Turdley B.

Save your money. It's just a scam by a dodgy company pushing their grossly flawed 'software' onto a captive market.

Jackie

I have filled in financial document A & B , but having a problem with C. I have uploaded a bank statement but its not enough points and i dont have a Centrelink statement or a payslip as i am retired. . I have gone over my point in the other catagories. What do I do to be able to Submit my application?

Jackie

Where its says 'comments' under the referee section for each referee what sort of comment are you looking for ? Is it about the referee or yourself?

2Apply   DM

Hi Jackie - If you're looking at the application form the comment is about the referee. If you don't have anything to add just include a full stop.

You can email us direct on 2applysupport@inspectrealestate.com.au

Justfedup1

why cant you just fix the useless form. We shoudlnt have to add a fullstop. Same with real estates being able to change the value of id points. One application i have 110 another only 80.

2Apply   DM

HI Justfedup1, Each agency is able to set up the system to match the procedures and protocols in their individual office. This would be the same if you were using a paper application form to apply at 2 different agencies, they remain in control of what they want to present to the landlord for approval. Kind regards 2Apply Support

Justfedup1

You dont have to put a fullstop in a blank field on a paper form. Poor form design

2Apply   DM

Hi Justfedup1, the fullstop was a work around for this applicant a month ago so we could help them submit their application and find a new home. That issue has been resolved by our dev team and the fullstop is no longer required. Leave the section blank if you don't know the answer. Kind Regards 2ApplySupport.

Turdley B.

Your "dev team"? bahahahahaha. Primary school students learning to code perhaps? Maybe get an unsuspecting intelligent grown-up that you trust to actually go through the process from start to finish and then give you a detailed report on the gross incompetence of your "dev team" and the people who decided how the system should work and what info should be compulsory.

Lisa

I would like a copy the report before it goes on line

2Apply   DM

Hi Lisa - The Tenancy Database report? You get a copy and get the option to then include it or not with each application.

You can email us direct on 2applysupport@inspectrealestate.com.au

Answers to most of the frequently asked questions about 2Apply are easy to find in our help area external link

Lisa

Why do I have to get it of i already have on from another tench check

2Apply   DM

Hi Lisa, I’m not sure what you’re asking. You can email us direct on 2applysupport@inspectrealestate.com.au

Turdley B.

I wasn't sure what your software was asking much of the time either.

Eva
Eva

What does it mean when your application suddenly says unknown?? This app is ridiculous gives you no idea on what their terminology used means so frustrated its cost me 2 houses now.

Kylie R.

Hi did you find out what the unknown status was?

Pratik R.
Pratik R.

My referees have already responded previously and recently again the agent has send the reference request to my referees. I thought this is saved once the referee responds and can be viewed by all agents?

2Apply   DM

Hi Pratik - Some agencies have additional questions and send out an additional request.

User101
User101

That’s absolutely awful. What a waste of references time.

Get an answer from our members and 2Apply representatives