2XU

2.8

SherryMiyano

SherryMiyanoSydney

Could do with better heat pressing

I have bought multiple leggings/compression tights from 2XU.
Their online store is neatly sorted and easy to find what you want.
I had no major problems with their products, except on two of the compression tights, the heat pressed logo (the huge X that is placed on the right thigh area) is coming off at the bottom. Their older stock had a bit of problem with low denier, hence they could be see through if you are wearing the wrong size. They have fixed that with their new stock and that is no longer a problem.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Yoyo

YoyoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rely on them for my runs

LOVE my 2xu compression gear. I have owned several pairs of full length and 3/4 compression tights. they have lasted for 5 years and still held shape so well. They are really good while i go on my runs and help with recovery. I have worn other tights that have left me feeling extremely sore afterwards. 2xu is expensive but worth the coin

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Epic fail

My daughters love the 2XU tights but 2 from 2 pairs have holes within a few days. A dog jumped on my 14yo & she had a hole immediately so she got blamed but then my 2nd daughter got a pair for her birthday, wore them to training & had a hole after an hour & a half. I don’t think this is a coincidence- for the amount you spend the material should be stronger than that !

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how 2XU compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

RMS

RMSMelbourne

Not worth the money

Not worth the money! I paid nearly $200.00 for these and have worn my compression skins every now and then and washed them each and every time in a bra bag in cold water, but the lines and logos started peeling off within a few months. I would NOT buy again or recommend - go elsewhere where you can get value for money.

Store LocationGym