2XU

2.4

SherryMiyano

SherryMiyanoSydney

Could do with better heat pressing

I have bought multiple leggings/compression tights from 2XU.
Their online store is neatly sorted and easy to find what you want.
I had no major problems with their products, except on two of the compression tights, the heat pressed logo (the huge X that is placed on the right thigh area) is coming off at the bottom. Their older stock had a bit of problem with low denier, hence they could be see through if you are wearing the wrong size. They have fixed that with their new stock and that is no longer a problem.

Simone

SimoneNortheast, VIC

No value for money

Expensive compression tights.I have purchased about 8 pairs over the last couple of years.The first 2 pairs the silver X stuck together whilst being washed and tore.Another pair i purchased the stitching on the lower came undone and formed a hole.And the fabric has faded on all pairs within the first few months.I have given up on 2XU expensive and very poor quality..

William

WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a waste of money

I ordered a pair of 2XU running shorts in August 2020 and after about a month of owning this product the logo has a completely ripped off and the stitching has slowly started to rip.

I do not advise purchasing there product. Stick to Nike and Adidas.

Store LocationBrisbane Airport
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how 2XU compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Not That Good

Yoyo

YoyoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rely on them for my runs

LOVE my 2xu compression gear. I have owned several pairs of full length and 3/4 compression tights. they have lasted for 5 years and still held shape so well. They are really good while i go on my runs and help with recovery. I have worn other tights that have left me feeling extremely sore afterwards. 2xu is expensive but worth the coin

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These leggings are great!

I have purchased a bit of active wear, and the pair of 2XU products are brilliant. They fit really well and are unbelievably comfortable. I use for running every week and when i have to race down to the shops. I have washed them a number of times and they still feel the same way they did when I first purchased them. I would highly recommend the 2XU leggings.

Store Locationmoorabin
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Do not buy online. Good product. Pathetic Delivery & Service - 2 months and no delivery

Ordered 28 Nov 2019 and still no delivery (29 Jan 2020). You cannot call them as it goes to voicemail. Emails are not responded to. I went into a 2XU store and they sent an email on my behalf which was responded to but still no delivery. Good product and better to buy in store when on sale rather than online

Tyson

Tyson

Take your money - no product and no customer service

2XU advertised a sale around Christmas at 30% off so I ordered two pairs of compression shorts.

My order arrived around 2 weeks later with my original invoice and a single pair of calf sleeves .... an item I didn’t order. The invoice had someone else’s name on it yet my address.

My second order never arrived and has never been shipped ordered the same day.

Needless to say I emailed them with no response. I attempted to call their phone number on the invoice that is disconnected and no message service.

Happy to take your money however no service and no way to contact them. Probably the worst online shopping service going.

I wouldn’t trust 2XU again to be honest and won’t be buying from them again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Car

CarPerth, WA

Robbery. Paypal saved the day.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how 2XU compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Epic fail

My daughters love the 2XU tights but 2 from 2 pairs have holes within a few days. A dog jumped on my 14yo & she had a hole immediately so she got blamed but then my 2nd daughter got a pair for her birthday, wore them to training & had a hole after an hour & a half. I don’t think this is a coincidence- for the amount you spend the material should be stronger than that !

RMS

RMSMelbourne

Not worth the money

Not worth the money! I paid nearly $200.00 for these and have worn my compression skins every now and then and washed them each and every time in a bra bag in cold water, but the lines and logos started peeling off within a few months. I would NOT buy again or recommend - go elsewhere where you can get value for money.

Store LocationGym