2XU

WORST tights I have EVER bought

Store LocationDoncaster
Caitlin L.

Caitlin L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Disappointing. Owned for less than 2 months before the strings came apart from the seam - expensive mistake.

I contacted 2XU customer service about a warranty, which on their website is listed as available for purchases under 12 months. After contacting them, they informed me they would not honour the warranty and that I would need to go through the retailer directly.

These cost me $140 and they lasted less than 2 months.

Currently going through the retailer to attempt a warranty

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Pavinee K.

Pavinee K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad service

I ordered on 27 nov 2019 and i email them on16 Jan 20 and all they said it “technical error and will refund money back “
I totally understand that it’s a system error, but what I do not understand is the fact that why I am the one that have to be chasing for my order almost after 1 months from the date I ordered. Why wasn’t I inform of this earlier? And if I did not email you regarding this matter, when would I be hearing from you. I feel this is very poor customer services.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how 2XU compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Have they gone broke? Don't buy

I have been fleeced. I Haven't received good that were paid for in November 2019. They haven't replied to any email. They don't take telephone calls (it goes to an answering machine that they ignore.

Expected more from this brand.....don't buy from their online store.

S M.

S M.Central Queensland, QLD

Absolute worst customer service

Ordered items online that were not delivered, when emailed the customer service email I got ZERO responses , called the help number on the packing list and its disconnected. Then my item was refunded without any communication. Will never ever buy online from the again!!!

Jipsy07

Jipsy07Sydney, NSW

2XU - 3/4 length compression tights are see through!!!!!

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
rebecca C.

rebecca C.Launceston, TAS

purchased 2xu tights from the compression outlet

I purchased 2XU compression tights through the compression outlet online, took forever to arrive and when they did they were way too small for their sizing more like childrens sizing. Also they are extremely thin not genuine at all we contacted them and they said to follow their returns policy online but they keep removing their website so you cannot even view the returns and by seeing other complaints online it looks like they refuse to refund any purchases stay clear of this company the worst online experience we have come across they don't deserve 1 star a zero.

SizingVery small