2XU

2.5

SherryMiyano

SherryMiyanoSydney

Could do with better heat pressing

I have bought multiple leggings/compression tights from 2XU.
Their online store is neatly sorted and easy to find what you want.
I had no major problems with their products, except on two of the compression tights, the heat pressed logo (the huge X that is placed on the right thigh area) is coming off at the bottom. Their older stock had a bit of problem with low denier, hence they could be see through if you are wearing the wrong size. They have fixed that with their new stock and that is no longer a problem.

SizingSlightly small
William

WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a waste of money

I ordered a pair of 2XU running shorts in August 2020 and after about a month of owning this product the logo has a completely ripped off and the stitching has slowly started to rip.

I do not advise purchasing there product. Stick to Nike and Adidas.

Store LocationBrisbane Airport

Not That Good

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how 2XU compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These leggings are great!

I have purchased a bit of active wear, and the pair of 2XU products are brilliant. They fit really well and are unbelievably comfortable. I use for running every week and when i have to race down to the shops. I have washed them a number of times and they still feel the same way they did when I first purchased them. I would highly recommend the 2XU leggings.

Store Locationmoorabin
Pavinee K.

Pavinee K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad service

I ordered on 27 nov 2019 and i email them on16 Jan 20 and all they said it “technical error and will refund money back “
I totally understand that it’s a system error, but what I do not understand is the fact that why I am the one that have to be chasing for my order almost after 1 months from the date I ordered. Why wasn’t I inform of this earlier? And if I did not email you regarding this matter, when would I be hearing from you. I feel this is very poor customer services.

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Epic fail

My daughters love the 2XU tights but 2 from 2 pairs have holes within a few days. A dog jumped on my 14yo & she had a hole immediately so she got blamed but then my 2nd daughter got a pair for her birthday, wore them to training & had a hole after an hour & a half. I don’t think this is a coincidence- for the amount you spend the material should be stronger than that !

SizingSlightly small