2XU

Online store, Physical store

RMS

RMSMelbourne

Not worth the money

Not worth the money! I paid nearly $200.00 for these and have worn my compression skins every now and then and washed them each and every time in a bra bag in cold water, but the lines and logos started peeling off within a few months. I would NOT buy again or recommend - go elsewhere where you can get value for money.

slow delivery no return on sale Items

Terrible customer service. I get thinks faster if I order from overseas. Also not clearly stated there is no return on sale items. I still payed $100 on sale but they are not what I was expecting , I have other tights from them which are really great.
Love there compression tights but don’t buy online.

Stefani

StefaniCalgary

Don't expect your order to be correct or to arrive on time

Eliza

ElizaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality not worth the money you pay

Alex

AlexMelbourne

didn't even last 3 months!

I brought the mid rise womens compression tights which cost $199 and they didnt even last me 3 months. They had a hole in them after I take amazing care of them and wash as per instructions. I emailed 2xu and they said this was general wear and tear, even after less than 3 months. What a joke!

Kay

KayMelbourne

Awesome!

Awesome trackies - super stretchy and super comfortable to wear. The fabric is great. Wayy better then the stuff they sell at adidas. Bit pricey tho but definitely worth it. 10/10 would buy again!

Simon0101

Simon0101AU

Great clothes, terrible customer service

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Stitching always come loose

I’ve bought a few tights from 2xu and all of them have had the stitching come loose and holes appear, the waste is also not secure. I’ve returned some and others I’ve just thrown out. I’ve found that cheaper tights from kmart are better quality stitching and stay in place.

Kristel

KristelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hampton/Brighton staff

Returned pants after 4 months due to the logo coming off (they are within 12 month warranty with receipt) the girl that worked in the Hampton store is now at DFO Cheltenham, she is so rude and acts like she owns the company anyone would think she’s paying for the return, was like this to me last time in the Hampton store also. The other girl at dfo Cheltenham was fantastic and agreed they were faulty and swapped them over without question. The other girl from Hampton has zero customer service skills and needs to realise it’s jot her company she’s an employee not the owner!

Ralph

Ralphmelbourne

Mediocrity to the max

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

very expensive for tights that are see through and crap waist band

I have the compression tights with the silver logo, the band is a single drawstring that dig in or slip down. They are see through at the bum so I have to wear long tops to wear them, so I barely wear them because most tops don't cover my whole backside. I had high hopes because they get a lot of hype but they really are not worth the money.

Margot

Margot

LOVE!!

Absolutely LOVE my 2XU leggings. Having more than just standard sizing is so so great for people like myself who are very tall. My leggings don’t roll down during my workout and are so incredibly comfy. So happy with them!

viv

vivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

order on 2XU website

ordered on 2xu website. Order the size by size guide but it is not fit. Submit return form and get response next day. If 2XU website can show customer service contact number will be easy for customers.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2xu regrets

Very disappointed! They are see through so I can't wear them in the light!! I have to stick to dark spin classes in order to wear them and the depressing part is I can't find my receipt:(

The pants are see through

I bought 2xu compression pants 3/4 length from the Brighton store 3186 and had them fitted by a staff member.

Once I was out in the day light and in the gym each time I squatted down the pants left nothing to the imagination of others.......

I returned the pants with my receipt washed and requested a refund as they were not fit for the purpose in which I purchased them for and was told that the pants were fitted correctly and that the material stretches and that is why the pants are see through when I squat down.

Needless to say the shop staff asked if I would like to purchase a different style of pant as I could not return the new pair as I had worn them.

Rebecca24

Rebecca24Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online shopping and delivery is amazing

I ordered online at 4:30pm and arrived via courier next day at 8:30am - super fast!
Love their clothing range!

mmmaaattt

mmmaaatttAU

Really good product

Migcomba

Never received my purchase!

Migcomba

Finally, I received a full refund from 2XU.