2XU

WORST tights I have EVER bought

William

WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a waste of money

I ordered a pair of 2XU running shorts in August 2020 and after about a month of owning this product the logo has a completely ripped off and the stitching has slowly started to rip.

I do not advise purchasing there product. Stick to Nike and Adidas.

Caitlin L.

Caitlin L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Disappointing. Owned for less than 2 months before the strings came apart from the seam - expensive mistake.

I contacted 2XU customer service about a warranty, which on their website is listed as available for purchases under 12 months. After contacting them, they informed me they would not honour the warranty and that I would need to go through the retailer directly.

These cost me $140 and they lasted less than 2 months.

Currently going through the retailer to attempt a warranty

Find out how 2XU compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Never received my order or responses to emails. Thank goodness for PayPal.

Placed a large order during Boxing Day sales, order wasn’t sent for 2 months and 2XU ignored my emails. Raised a PayPal dispute eventually, it was the only way I received my money back. Still no word from 2XU. Just strange...noticed retail staff aren’t much different, you’re ignored at all their B&M locations too. I refuse to even buy their products from a reseller now, or use them at all.

Pavinee K.

Pavinee K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad service

I ordered on 27 nov 2019 and i email them on16 Jan 20 and all they said it “technical error and will refund money back “
I totally understand that it’s a system error, but what I do not understand is the fact that why I am the one that have to be chasing for my order almost after 1 months from the date I ordered. Why wasn’t I inform of this earlier? And if I did not email you regarding this matter, when would I be hearing from you. I feel this is very poor customer services.

Do not buy online. Good product. Pathetic Delivery & Service - 2 months and no delivery

Ordered 28 Nov 2019 and still no delivery (29 Jan 2020). You cannot call them as it goes to voicemail. Emails are not responded to. I went into a 2XU store and they sent an email on my behalf which was responded to but still no delivery. Good product and better to buy in store when on sale rather than online

Have they gone broke? Don't buy

I have been fleeced. I Haven't received good that were paid for in November 2019. They haven't replied to any email. They don't take telephone calls (it goes to an answering machine that they ignore.

Expected more from this brand.....don't buy from their online store.

Worst customer service ever!

Tyson

Tyson

Take your money - no product and no customer service

2XU advertised a sale around Christmas at 30% off so I ordered two pairs of compression shorts.

My order arrived around 2 weeks later with my original invoice and a single pair of calf sleeves .... an item I didn’t order. The invoice had someone else’s name on it yet my address.

My second order never arrived and has never been shipped ordered the same day.

Needless to say I emailed them with no response. I attempted to call their phone number on the invoice that is disconnected and no message service.

Happy to take your money however no service and no way to contact them. Probably the worst online shopping service going.

I wouldn’t trust 2XU again to be honest and won’t be buying from them again.

Car

CarPerth, WA

Robbery. Paypal saved the day.

Thieves. Avoid If You Can!

My daughter ordered a pair of 2XU tights in November 2019. The money has been paid but the tights have never arrived. Terrible customer service with multiple unanswered emails and no functional customer service phone line. Avoid any dealings with 2XU online.

S M.

S M.Central Queensland, QLD

Absolute worst customer service

Ordered items online that were not delivered, when emailed the customer service email I got ZERO responses , called the help number on the packing list and its disconnected. Then my item was refunded without any communication. Will never ever buy online from the again!!!

Jipsy07

Jipsy07Sydney, NSW

2XU - 3/4 length compression tights are see through!!!!!

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Epic fail

My daughters love the 2XU tights but 2 from 2 pairs have holes within a few days. A dog jumped on my 14yo & she had a hole immediately so she got blamed but then my 2nd daughter got a pair for her birthday, wore them to training & had a hole after an hour & a half. I don’t think this is a coincidence- for the amount you spend the material should be stronger than that !

rebecca C.

rebecca C.Launceston, TAS

purchased 2xu tights from the compression outlet

I purchased 2XU compression tights through the compression outlet online, took forever to arrive and when they did they were way too small for their sizing more like childrens sizing. Also they are extremely thin not genuine at all we contacted them and they said to follow their returns policy online but they keep removing their website so you cannot even view the returns and by seeing other complaints online it looks like they refuse to refund any purchases stay clear of this company the worst online experience we have come across they don't deserve 1 star a zero.

RMS

RMSMelbourne

Not worth the money

Not worth the money! I paid nearly $200.00 for these and have worn my compression skins every now and then and washed them each and every time in a bra bag in cold water, but the lines and logos started peeling off within a few months. I would NOT buy again or recommend - go elsewhere where you can get value for money.

Stefani

StefaniCalgary

Don't expect your order to be correct or to arrive on time

Alex

AlexMelbourne

didn't even last 3 months!

I brought the mid rise womens compression tights which cost $199 and they didnt even last me 3 months. They had a hole in them after I take amazing care of them and wash as per instructions. I emailed 2xu and they said this was general wear and tear, even after less than 3 months. What a joke!

Ralph

Ralphmelbourne

Mediocrity to the max

The pants are see through

I bought 2xu compression pants 3/4 length from the Brighton store 3186 and had them fitted by a staff member.

Once I was out in the day light and in the gym each time I squatted down the pants left nothing to the imagination of others.......

I returned the pants with my receipt washed and requested a refund as they were not fit for the purpose in which I purchased them for and was told that the pants were fitted correctly and that the material stretches and that is why the pants are see through when I squat down.

Needless to say the shop staff asked if I would like to purchase a different style of pant as I could not return the new pair as I had worn them.