2XU

slow delivery no return on sale Items

Terrible customer service. I get thinks faster if I order from overseas. Also not clearly stated there is no return on sale items. I still payed $100 on sale but they are not what I was expecting , I have other tights from them which are really great.
Love there compression tights but don’t buy online.

Eliza

ElizaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality not worth the money you pay

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Stitching always come loose

I’ve bought a few tights from 2xu and all of them have had the stitching come loose and holes appear, the waste is also not secure. I’ve returned some and others I’ve just thrown out. I’ve found that cheaper tights from kmart are better quality stitching and stay in place.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how 2XU compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Kristel

KristelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hampton/Brighton staff

Returned pants after 4 months due to the logo coming off (they are within 12 month warranty with receipt) the girl that worked in the Hampton store is now at DFO Cheltenham, she is so rude and acts like she owns the company anyone would think she’s paying for the return, was like this to me last time in the Hampton store also. The other girl at dfo Cheltenham was fantastic and agreed they were faulty and swapped them over without question. The other girl from Hampton has zero customer service skills and needs to realise it’s jot her company she’s an employee not the owner!

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

very expensive for tights that are see through and crap waist band

I have the compression tights with the silver logo, the band is a single drawstring that dig in or slip down. They are see through at the bum so I have to wear long tops to wear them, so I barely wear them because most tops don't cover my whole backside. I had high hopes because they get a lot of hype but they really are not worth the money.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2xu regrets

Very disappointed! They are see through so I can't wear them in the light!! I have to stick to dark spin classes in order to wear them and the depressing part is I can't find my receipt:(