2XU

Yoyo

YoyoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rely on them for my runs

LOVE my 2xu compression gear. I have owned several pairs of full length and 3/4 compression tights. they have lasted for 5 years and still held shape so well. They are really good while i go on my runs and help with recovery. I have worn other tights that have left me feeling extremely sore afterwards. 2xu is expensive but worth the coin

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These leggings are great!

I have purchased a bit of active wear, and the pair of 2XU products are brilliant. They fit really well and are unbelievably comfortable. I use for running every week and when i have to race down to the shops. I have washed them a number of times and they still feel the same way they did when I first purchased them. I would highly recommend the 2XU leggings.

Kay

KayMelbourne

Awesome!

Awesome trackies - super stretchy and super comfortable to wear. The fabric is great. Wayy better then the stuff they sell at adidas. Bit pricey tho but definitely worth it. 10/10 would buy again!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how 2XU compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Margot

Margot

LOVE!!

Absolutely LOVE my 2XU leggings. Having more than just standard sizing is so so great for people like myself who are very tall. My leggings don’t roll down during my workout and are so incredibly comfy. So happy with them!

Rebecca24

Rebecca24Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online shopping and delivery is amazing

I ordered online at 4:30pm and arrived via courier next day at 8:30am - super fast!
Love their clothing range!

mmmaaattt