360 Finance

360 Finance (page 2 of 4)

Jade W

Jade W

Never got back - had to chase up multiple times

I had a terrible experience with this company. Quick to take all of your info, but when it comes to calling you back they are lazy. They either don’t communicate properly so the broker can call you back, or they just don’t care. When I called for the third day in a row I was belittled and spoken to rudely by the broker who was meant to help me. He told me he was very busy and will call as soon as he can to let me know. I let two weeks slide by missing my chance to buy a great car for a great deal. Called them and told them to cancel everything and take me off the call back list if there was one even. Not a fast service, don’t recommend and don’t rely.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for the feedback. We are currently looking into this with your consultant to review the circumstances and will respond asap.

Elly Tran

Elly TranPoint Cook VIC 3030

Very quick and professional finance service

I contacted 360 Finance to get me business car finance. The whole team, especially, Leanne Kovac, provided really quick and professional with patient and responsive manners to assist me getting finance settled and stress-free. Thank you very much, 360 Finance. I will of course come back and recommend to people I know.

Very Professional and excellent service

360 Finance was recommended to me by a friend in regards to my car loan I was seeking. Emma Cielo arranged everything for me without a hitch, and in a timely manner. Emma was very professional and made the whole exercise in getting my loan approved simple and stress free.
I would highly recommend Emma and 360 Finance to anyone who is looking for a personal loan.

Thanks you so much Emma

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks for the review Mitch and the feedback - we will be sure to pass this to Emma. :-)

Excellent and Professional Service

After a colleague had recommended 360 Finance, I recently contacted them for a new car loan. Emma Cielo promptly returned my call and provided very professional service and advice throughout the entire process. Emma went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly, nothing was ever too hard. The deal they were able to offer was far better then what I was offered at the car dealership and I am very satisfied with the end result.
I cannot recommend Emma & the team at 360 Finance enough.
Thanks Emma for making our dream car become a reality.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks Alex J for the review. Great to hear that we have been able to help you get you a great deal. We will be sure to pass the feedback onto Emma.

Sam T

Sam TBrisbane

Daniel Butler - Excellent Service

I contacted 360 Finance for a personal loan. Daniel Butler was in contact with me almost immediately and provided me with fast, caring service that made the entire process extremely smooth and lead to a great outcome! I cannot recommend Dan and the 360 team highly enough. Thank you Dan and 360 Finance!

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks Sam T for the feedback. We appreciate you feedback about the service you received and will pass this onto Dan.

Finance excellence

I have been dealing with 360 for 5 years now I’ve dealt with Simon 6 times in those 5 years with a perfect result every time
As a business owner I get quiet busy and don’t have time to run around looking for finance I call Simon he does that for me
With a perfect result every time I highly recommend using 360 I wouldn’t go anywhere else

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks Mick for taking the time to provide a review about Simon and your experiences with 360 Finance - we appreciate it. We will be sure to pass this onto Simon

Amazing service from Brock
Quick fast and straight forward, Brock handled all my questions and was able to get us in a new vehicle within the week.

Top service could not recommend more highly.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

HI Nathan. Thanks for the review about Brock and your experience with 360 Finance. We are happy to hear we provided you with a quick and easy finance solution. We will be sure to pass your feedback to Brock.

Great

No fuss very very very quick!!!

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks Darryl - I am guessing we were quick :-) Glad we could assist you.

Super fast and super helpful

360 finance contacted us immediately after applying online and had approval the next day . They called throughout the whole process to keep us updated and we could call anytime and they always answered to ask any questions . We can not fault the experience . thank you 360 finance

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks Melissa for taking the time to provide feedback to us on your experience. Glad we could assist you :-)

Outstanding Service from Simona Letu and 360 Finance

My dealing with 360 Finance was great especially with Simona Letu. Process was quick, easy and got me the best deal available. Will definitely use 360 Finance again.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks Jason for the feedback about Simona. We are glad we found your best rate finance solution. We will pass your feedback to Simona.

Deb

DebGeelong

Load of lying crap!

Applied for a personal loan and it was approved. I then decided to think about it for a while (1 month). They agreed kept my info and I called them after a month. I had exact same income, details, nothing had changed. All of a sudden it’s no longer approved and declined! I asked why was it approved 1 month ago and now not?? The consultant said “I don’t know mate”. Disgraceful, unprofessional company. Never again.

Alana D

Alana D

Liars - False Claims - Done use them

HSJ

HSJBrisbane

Thank you so much!

Reading all the bad reviews made me very angry. My experience applying for a car loan was nothing short of fantastic and I got a very good deal as well!
360 finance offered great interest rates if you have good credit history (your rates will increase if your credit history is less than ideal). Their extensive network of financial institutions made shopping for the best rate easy as.
Applying for finance was so easy, professional and convenient.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for the review HSJ. Glad we could assist you :-)

Quick and best rate in Aust for a motorbike

Great service from a really helpful guy by the name of Stephen Swann. Super fast and best rate in Aus for a motorbike loan. Highly recommend.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks Harley for your review :-) We will pass this on to Stephen.

Yavee

YaveeSydney, NSW

Dont even deserve single star - Absolutely Pathetic

Dont know how their business survives. I sent them requested documents 8 days ago and heard nothing back. Today I emailed them and they replied asking for same docs.

They called me 5 to 6 times for initially.... But once I spoke and sent docs, never heard a word from them.

Never ever 360 FINANCE.

Absolutely unprofessional attitude

Wanted all documents prior to providing any interest rates or repayment figures. Shared way too much detail with potential seller of the vehicle In was looking to purchasing. Actually said on phone we don't put figures in writing but only do it verbally. Would recommend giving this mob a wide berth. Very aggressive and found a arrogant in their demeanour. Would not answer my questions on loan fees, rates exit fees etc.

Avoid at all costs.

Ashley

AshleyRedbank Plains

Absolutely useless.. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

None Better, fast, efficient and friendly

Great service, I've used them 4 times and have never had a problem, I'd recommend them to anyone.
1 phone call, answer a few questions and get an answer the next morning, 4 applications and 4 approvals, totalling $210k

Don't bother making an online enquiry

Sent an online enquiry to obtain a quote for car finance. Their website stated they would contact us by phone first, then by email within 24 hours. It's been 3 days now & still nothing. Don't waste your time with these muppets.

Linda McKay