360 S6

360 S6

See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 360Smart

3.8
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (0)
  • System Errors Occasionally (1) and Every time (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Ladymmc
LadymmcCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Buy one. Now.

I love love love this vacuum. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't tell you when the bin is full or when the water is empty with the mopping feature. Also the water reservoir is rather small. Other than that the laser mapping is great, being able to control it from your phone is great. It is good at changes in levels from room to room. It's very thorough and a great size for fitting under furniture. We use it on hybrid flooring. Not sure how it goes on carpet but for hard floor it's fantastic. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2020 at Catch for $495.00.

Vin
VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Accurate Cleaning Pattern

Kevin D.
Kevin D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor customer service

We bought the S6 after reading some good reviews and it has done great on our tiled area. We have had problems with it however on carpet and when we have reached out to customer support to which they initially responded they have then stopped responding and we have a vacuum that is useless. Avoid this company as they will not belp

Purchased in July 2020 at Catch for $499.00.

Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how 360 S6 compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Lotus
LotusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect for daily cleaning!

I bought a good camera from the vendor and then tried its S6 robovac . It is another fantastic stuff.

The cute vacuum mapped my house and calculated the way to sweep and mop quickily and effectively. This vacuum does a great job picking up debris including very fine particles. It can automatically go back station to recharge and then resume working. The feature I like the most is to use the App to set off-limit areas where there are a lot of wires.

Obvoiusly I am very pleased with my purchase and I would recommend this robovac to anyone looking for a good deal,especially at this price point.