360 Smart S7 Vacuum Cleaner

360 Smart S7 Vacuum Cleaner

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.0

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
  • System Errors Never, Occasionally and Every time (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life
Melly

MellySydney

Terrible app and vacuum keeps disconnecting and getting lost

It started off fantastic in the first month with no issues and loved it and told everyone how great it is. Now onto the second month of owning it and oh my. I have to reconnect it to the app every day which takes 5-10 mins if it decides not to connect and now it keeps getting lost thinking it’s in a completely different area of the house to where it is. It’s such a shame because everything about it is great, hence, why we bought it but we haven’t been able to use it the last few days because it has no idea where it is so it says “unable to clean” even with resetting it and reformatting it. So I’m pretty sure it’s broken. I’m still within my 12months of warranty so I will hopefully be getting a refund on it and buying a different vacuum.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $600.00.

Noise Level