365 Roadside Assistance

365 Roadside Assistance

See the Best Roadside Assistance Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for 365 Roadside Assistance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2

delay at airport parking of 2 hours

we came from overseas- battery issues. We must have rang them up number of times and then finally after 2 hours done . I feel this is unacceptable here in brisbane

Jayne
    JayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unprofessional and poor customer service

My membership lapsed because the company was bought out and they didn’t bother to notify me. I received no apology by the rude and blunt man on the phone. Very unprofessional. I will be renewing with another company.

Bell
    BellSouthwest, VIC

Half a star

Yeah not the best company for road side assist. Cheap and nasty and you'll be waiting hours for any help. Please stop direct debiting money from my bank account. I have emailed many times about this.

Damo
    DamoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service non-existent what a rip off

Roadside Assistance Providers

Find out how 365 Roadside Assistance compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

Maree
    Maree

A disgrace ... keep away from them

A disgrace ... a 3rd party cowboy setup and 5.30 pm mid week considered after hours so need to wait up to 30 min to answer your call. Employee [name removed] advised only 1 person Australia wide to answer your call... DISGRACE!!!! I hope you go under!!!

Danielle S
    Danielle SMelbourne

I pay for a mechanical service because I'm not a mechanic

Rowan
    Rowan

False claims, lock in contract and refusing to cancel my membership.

I was given a choice to tow or repair the vehicle. The catch being if the vehicle was not repairable I would be liable for additional towing costs.

They refuse to cancel my monthly direct debit but have no qualms about canceling my membership while continuing to take my money.

It took 4 business days for them to respond despite claiming several hours.

One of the worst experiences I have ever had. Already submitted a report to the ACCC

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!