365 Roadside Assistance

365 Roadside Assistance

See the Best Roadside Assistance Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for 365 Roadside Assistance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
    MUKESH
    MUKESH

Excellent Customer Service

I have been using 365 roadside assistance for the last 3 years. I found that customer service from Steven was top class. He was very helpful in resolving some of the issues I had with my renewal. Overall the company provides efficient service whenever I had breakdowns.

Leanne U
    Leanne U

Absolutely amazing experience

This is the 2nd time I've used 365 and my experience has been amazing both times. Had to call for my mum's car this evening because we were broken down on a country road - got straight through to an assistant (Ryan). He was super polite and helpful and had organised us a tow tuck within 10 minutes. Called me back and told me. Tow truck arrived from 20km away within 20 minutes. Ryan called back in half an hour just to make sure everything was OK.
    This is the same experience I had when I had an issue with my own car a few months ago (also on a country road). Best roadside assistance I've ever had and I'd highly recommend them! Another huge thanks to Ryan who did an amazing job.

Roadside Assistance RequestedYes
    Kanga
    KangaSydney

Excellent Service

Was stuck in the rain with car not starting. Made a call and 365 turned up in 15 minutes. Had me up and running, with a new battery, within 10 minutes after arrival and I still made my 2pm appointment. Well done much appreciated!!

Roadside Assistance RequestedYes