4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

• Pet's Life StageAdult · Senior · Puppy/Kitten (13)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (13)
  • Smell

My Dog Loves It!!!!

I have given my dog 2-3 different types of dog food and this is his favourite. He has had not adverse reactions and chomps it down. Tip..this dog food is also good for hiding medications in if you dog needs to take them!!! Love that it is fresh and Australian made. Would highly recommend this dog food.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Rhiannon W.

Rhiannon W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I Love that 4Legs is natural ! But more importantly, my dog LOVES your products.

I have an 8mth old pug who absolutely LOVES EVERY 4Legs product I've given him so far. We have tried multiple products but it's the balls he loves the most. I love that it's natural & reasonably priced. But MOST importantly I LOVE that he is thriving. Thank You 4Legs !

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Dayemmo

DayemmoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Natural dog food.

Our 13 week old Poodle pup Nala loves the food. We use the food as a training treat, guaranteed to get Nala to do almost anything you want. Its a winner.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.85.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Dog Foods

Find out how 4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni compares to other Dog Foods

Remi-Dean R.

Remi-Dean R.Illawarra, NSW

Amazing

My dog is so fussy, I made so much food and she didn't eat any of it, so much money wasted. But she eats this in seconds. Not going back.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$7.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No

We love this food, absolutely couldnt live without it!

My puppy loves this food. We have tried others and always come back to it!
My dog never itches after eating this food and also loves the variety of flavours

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for A$799.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Matt K.

Matt K.

This is fantastic! Really delicious and the dog likes it too!

Beef, Veggies and Macaroni! How bloody good! We both love it! I have a American Staffy and he always gets excited now for dinner and loves the food we give him from 4Legs! We are trying the whole range of to find out his favourite! one time I didnt have any food for dinner so I decided to give the 4Legs a try! And I loved it! Very tasty and not dry at all like other dog food brands!

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fussy Dog

We have a super fussy dog and this is one of the few foods she will eat. Love that it's fresh and doesn't have the nasty smell that other dog foods have.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Top quality

Having a growing puppy i wanted something good quality.
Natural 4 legs gives you this. My puppy is happy healthy with a shiny coat. He loves the beef with macaroni flavor. 5 stars

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$4.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Jenny Cattle Dog Owner

Jenny Cattle Dog OwnerMid North Coast, NSW

Fussy dog

Our cattle dog pup is different to our previous cattle dogs in that they would eat anything you gave them. This pup is a bit more fussy but she loved the Gourmet 4Legs tray. So I now know what she likes without waste.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Dog Foods

Allison

AllisonVictoria

My doggo goes nuts for this!

My Rottweiler absolutely loves this food. She digs around her dry food to get to it in her bowl! She sits and drools at dinner time when I make her wait while I put her bowl down.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for the great feedback Allison, we love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs

emda

emda

Looks yummy

Our beagle loves this stuff - never leaves any. A good accompaniment to dry food for all meals.

Well balanced food and will be buying it again sometime soon in future

Purchased in March 2019.

Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for the great feedback

Audrey

AudreyVictoria

My pet loves it!

My dog loves 4legs food!! As soon as I open the fridge, he wants his food!! I combine it Whit dry food and it is an excellent combination. Thanks 4legs :)

Purchased in February 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Kerry

KerryPerth, WA

So Awesome

It's awesome so easy to feed and my rottweiler puppy and older staffy both love it.. I have also used it as training rewards for the puppy works a treat.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

M.L.C

M.L.Casked

Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

At last I have found a food that helps both my whippet and rescue greyhound. But as I’m feeding two dogs, can you tell me if I can get a larger roll apart from the 1.7kg one. I am using one roll a day.

M.L.C

M.L.Casked

Melissa C.4Legs

Hi there - unfortunately we only have one size of our rolls currently available!

Jip and Chinos mum

Jip and Chinos mumasked

Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake.
I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers