4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

• Pet's Life StageAdult · Senior (30) · Puppy/Kitten
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (29)
  • Smell

Phill

Phill

Dogs love it

Our dogs love this treat. They look forward to such yummy treat. Highly recommended this product and look forward to trying all the other flavours in the range, but so far the 4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni seems to be their fave.

Purchased in July 2020.

Go Dogs

Go Dogs

Happy Dog

My dog loves her fresh food and loves the chicken as well
She has no problem with the digestion at all
I would recommend anyone to try this product and see the results

Purchased in June 2020.

Side Effects No

Favorite food for my dog.

My dog loves this food! Even more than your dog roll. She just gobbles it up. with no additives and preservatives, I don't feel guilty giving it to her. So we are both happy.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$5.80.

Dog Foods

Find out how 4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni compares to other Dog Foods

ShaeM

ShaeMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenient!

Such a quick and convenient meal for my dog. It’s obviously delicious because her bowl is always empty and licked clean. Great for a treat too or a smaller meal when mixed with dry food.

Purchased in June 2020 at IGA for A$5.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
rayne s.

rayne s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Its good value for our dogs and above all healthy for them. Tried many brands in the past but found the one.

Our dogs love it
No reactions what so ever
Tried many dog foods in the past but 4 legs is a keeper. And ithas all natural ingrediants in it gor peace of mind.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$4.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Great products

My staffy is a picky eater and loves all your products, she loves it.
No adverse reactions, my dog is on no preservatives and colours
Would highly recommend to all dogs.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$4.00.

Side Effects No

Great for a fussy eater.

My dog is getting old and fussy. Since trying him on 4Legs he doesn't turn his nose up and walk away. Very happy to have found a food he likes.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Rebecca M.

Rebecca M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

He loves it, and have noticed it has really helped with his diet as he has to loose some weight. I love the fact that it is not messy and easy to keep in the fridge.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dogs love it!!

My dogs are very fussy and dont eat much dog food items.. they both love these products. After many years we have found something they will both eat. Definitely reccomend

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Melissa

MelissaPerth, WA

Life saving! Turned back the years!

Our "old girl" of 15 years was beside herself, itching and irritated day and night. We had tried a number of changes to her diet as well as adding vitamins and using antihistamines, to no avail. She was miserable.
By chance we saw 4legs at our local supermarket and we gave it a try. Within 24 hours our "old gir"l was itch free! It was nothing short of a miracle! She was content, happy, no itching, sleeping well, and she had put on weight. Four weeks later she has not looked this healthy in years! Our old girl has a new lease for life, thanks to this wonderful product.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Sammy

SammyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My lovely 13 year old cavoodle is loving the change in his diet.

Sammy loves his new food, no upset bellies and never leaves anything behind. We were looking for a healthy alternative to canned food and something without an offensive smell.
So far we are loving it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Shellbell

ShellbellSydney, NSW

So Yum

Never seen him run so fast for dinner! Nutritional and yum, you can actually see all of the vegetables and having macaroni not only balances balls but is an added treat!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$4.50.

A fan for years!

I have four Lhasa Apsos and all of my dogs love your natural dog food. I buy it because its healthy and affordable and the fact that your company is a family owned and operated Australian business is just the icing on the cake.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Karen H.

Karen H.

The only dog food I buy

This is the only brand of dog food I buy. My maltese-shihtzu cross loves most of them except for the kangaroo one. 4 Legs was recommended to me by my vet and I haven't been disappointed with the quality.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

Our dog really loves eating this food. He will actually get off the lounge for this food. Our dog didn't have any reactions to it which is great to know.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

JayG1963

JayG1963AU

Dogs love it!

Dogs woof this down fast! They seem to love it. Ordered my free lid to keep them better. My dogs are pretty old and I have to feed them little and often.

Purchased at Coles for A$4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Gregory Kime-Arditto

Gregory Kime-ArdittoSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Groodle loves it

My 13 year old groodle male is fussy when it comes to dog food but he love the Beef and the chicken 4Legs dog food. Excellent product will buy again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$7.95.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Brigid A.

Brigid A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for older dogs

My 18yo dog loves the beef and veg meatballs. The chicken makes him too hot and itchy. Lots of different varieties so he can have a choice but loves his beef. It’s sells out quickly at woolies so I buy the big tray.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Jem

JemPerth, WA

ALL GONE

Omg I brought these for my mum's dog while she's on holiday & he absolutely LOVES IT for his dinner, it's all gone & he's wants more. He has not any sideaffects

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

Might have saved my dogs life!

These meatballs were the only way to give life-saving medication to my dog without losing some fingers. Now it is a dinner time favourite for both my dogs and so easy - I think I love it too!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$5.80.

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

M.L.C

M.L.Casked

Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

At last I have found a food that helps both my whippet and rescue greyhound. But as I’m feeding two dogs, can you tell me if I can get a larger roll apart from the 1.7kg one. I am using one roll a day.

M.L.C

M.L.Casked

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi there - unfortunately we only have one size of our rolls currently available!

Jip and Chinos mum

Jip and Chinos mumasked

Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake.
I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers