4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4.9

• Pet's Life StageAdult (64) · Senior · Puppy/Kitten
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (64)
  • Smell

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very fussy dogs love this food

Love the product, quality and ingredients. Our dogs love it too, and they are extremely fussy eaters. Always fresh and high quality. Lasts well in the fridge and easy to dish out.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Charmaine B.

Charmaine B.Northeast, VIC

Our dog loves this product

Our dog is very fussy but she absolutely loves these meat balls, great product, we buy 2 a week . Most dog food on market she will not eat but these she rolls over for.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Joy Clarke

Joy ClarkeFar North Queensland, QLD

Good solid dog food.

Both dogs like the food. Have only tried recently. Thanks for the great free lid. Hope this is sufficient as I don’t have anything else to report at this stage.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Dog Foods

Find out how 4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni compares to other Dog Foods

EAH

EAHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fussy eater no more!

Dachshunds can be very fussy in general. Mine liked to take it to the next level, sometimes even refusing to eat unless he was spoon fed! Not anymore, he has finished his dinner now before I have a chance to put the food back in the fridge!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Clean Bowls

My guys are loving theirs dinners. Originally bought as a treat for them but I'll be buying every week now. Clean bowl everytime. Zero side effects. They highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

ZENA

ZENAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

My staffy loves the 4legs every morning she just waiting for her breakfast and I throw a few a her to catch she just wants more there great and easy aslo good for when we go training cut a few up and place in bag

Purchased in November 2016.

Melba

MelbaNew South Wales

High value treat

Our dog loves this treat. He looks forward to training as he gets such yummy treat as reward. I have bought the chicken with veggies and pasta as well. I'm sure he will love that one too. Highly recommended,

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.95.

Spoilt dachshund love them

Gus loves them, he gets spoilt so if he likes them he gets them, hasn't had any side affects, quick easy to store and serve, will be stocking more flavours and Aussie made

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Shondelle

ShondelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only Dog food my dog will eat

This is my Rescue dog Lola. She is super fussy, and after trying many different brands of dog food, Lola has decided that 4legs is the only thing she wants to eat. Beef with Vegies and Macaroni is her favourite.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.20.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Emmie's fav

Emmie is less inclined to leave her food to later when the meatballs are served :) They are most definitely her favourite meal of the week. Thank you for a great natural product.

Purchased at Coles for A$5.00.

MRR Mum

MRR MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dog loves it

My 2.5 year old Murray River Retriever loves all of the flavours of the 4legs mini meatballs. He has no reactions to it. We have been buying it for some time now and find that it keeps in the fridge for the week (without going funky like another brand of mini meatball we have tried.

Purchased in October 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

Dogs finished eating before i had time to get rid of empty pack - classic

Dogs seems to love the taste, what else needs to be said!

Luckily i bought in bulk, because i have never seen them so enthusiastic toward food at dinner time, but time will tell.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
NatCri10

NatCri10South East Queensland, QLD

A Shih Tzu's Favourite Dinner

My Shih Tzu's love this! It always looks and smells fresh and the coconut coating keeps it from sticking together. The round bite size pieces are so easy to prepare for them. Perfect for small dogs!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Bookworm

BookwormSouthwest, VIC

Loves it

My dog has this every morning for breakfast and loves it. She loves the beef the best. She has a very sensitive stomach and 4 legs doesn’t upset it at all.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing food

Fresh always with veges. An absolute hit for my staffy. Highly recommended. Top quality products for a great price. I’d choose this over any canned food any day. A++ quality

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Madge

MadgeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Training treats and additive to main meal.

My dogs love the variety of flavour and texture. It’s great food for use as treats when training my dogs for dog sports and as an additive to the main meal. They hold their shape, soft to chew quickly, nutritious and don’t crumble. Perfect size for small and large dogs and carrying in my training treat bag.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Very Happy Lab.

My 2 year old Lab loves it. I mix it up with her dry food as well so she gets different textures in her food. The meatballs are always the first to be eaten.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.49.

Delicious Beef balls!

Our 3 doggos love these balls! Can’t get enough! I even use them as treats! I change up their meals with both the beef balls & roll which they all love as well!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Carla Canavo Joy

Carla Canavo JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

shadow loves all of the 4legs products.

Shadow has had no reactions at all. My only concern is that I may be overfeeding her. I have owned her for a bit less than a year, and she has definitely gained weight. She is almost 3, mix kelpie and border collie. Do you have a weight control product?

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$6.00.

Amanda P

Amanda PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great dog Tucker

My staffy x dog Tilda loves her 4legs balls. She's tried them all and enjoys all of the flavours. We highly recommend this product to anyone with a dog they won't regret it .

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.20.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

M.L.C

M.L.Casked

Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

At last I have found a food that helps both my whippet and rescue greyhound. But as I’m feeding two dogs, can you tell me if I can get a larger roll apart from the 1.7kg one. I am using one roll a day.

M.L.C

M.L.Casked

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi there - unfortunately we only have one size of our rolls currently available!

Jip and Chinos mum

Jip and Chinos mumasked

Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake.
I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers