4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni (page 2 of 19)

4.9

• Pet's Life StageAdult (64) · Senior (30) · Puppy/Kitten (13)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (107)
  • Smell

Great products

My staffy is a picky eater and loves all your products, she loves it.
No adverse reactions, my dog is on no preservatives and colours
Would highly recommend to all dogs.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$4.00.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing food

Fresh always with veges. An absolute hit for my staffy. Highly recommended. Top quality products for a great price. I’d choose this over any canned food any day. A++ quality

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Madge

MadgeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Training treats and additive to main meal.

My dogs love the variety of flavour and texture. It’s great food for use as treats when training my dogs for dog sports and as an additive to the main meal. They hold their shape, soft to chew quickly, nutritious and don’t crumble. Perfect size for small and large dogs and carrying in my training treat bag.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Dog Foods

Find out how 4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni compares to other Dog Foods

Very Happy Lab.

My 2 year old Lab loves it. I mix it up with her dry food as well so she gets different textures in her food. The meatballs are always the first to be eaten.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.49.

Delicious Beef balls!

Our 3 doggos love these balls! Can’t get enough! I even use them as treats! I change up their meals with both the beef balls & roll which they all love as well!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Rhiannon W.

Rhiannon W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I Love that 4Legs is natural ! But more importantly, my dog LOVES your products.

I have an 8mth old pug who absolutely LOVES EVERY 4Legs product I've given him so far. We have tried multiple products but it's the balls he loves the most. I love that it's natural & reasonably priced. But MOST importantly I LOVE that he is thriving. Thank You 4Legs !

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Carla Canavo Joy

Carla Canavo JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

shadow loves all of the 4legs products.

Shadow has had no reactions at all. My only concern is that I may be overfeeding her. I have owned her for a bit less than a year, and she has definitely gained weight. She is almost 3, mix kelpie and border collie. Do you have a weight control product?

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$6.00.

Side Effects No

Great for a fussy eater.

My dog is getting old and fussy. Since trying him on 4Legs he doesn't turn his nose up and walk away. Very happy to have found a food he likes.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Amanda P

Amanda PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great dog Tucker

My staffy x dog Tilda loves her 4legs balls. She's tried them all and enjoys all of the flavours. We highly recommend this product to anyone with a dog they won't regret it .

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.20.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Rebecca M.

Rebecca M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

He loves it, and have noticed it has really helped with his diet as he has to loose some weight. I love the fact that it is not messy and easy to keep in the fridge.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dogs love it!!

My dogs are very fussy and dont eat much dog food items.. they both love these products. After many years we have found something they will both eat. Definitely reccomend

Leanne M.

Leanne M.South East Queensland, QLD

This is just what the girls like

Yes they did and they can be fussy eaters there plates are clean. No objections here. It is a good meal for them that keeps them going 2 happy girls here

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Melissa

MelissaPerth, WA

Life saving! Turned back the years!

Our "old girl" of 15 years was beside herself, itching and irritated day and night. We had tried a number of changes to her diet as well as adding vitamins and using antihistamines, to no avail. She was miserable.
By chance we saw 4legs at our local supermarket and we gave it a try. Within 24 hours our "old gir"l was itch free! It was nothing short of a miracle! She was content, happy, no itching, sleeping well, and she had put on weight. Four weeks later she has not looked this healthy in years! Our old girl has a new lease for life, thanks to this wonderful product.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Barkingmadsoaps

BarkingmadsoapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dogs love these 4legs

All of my 4 dogs love these flavours, I don't give it to them all the time because it's a bit expensive but when I do on a weekly basis they are very happy and gobble it up so fast. I always have this in my fridge for my pets.

Jezebel's mum

Jezebel's mumSydney, NSW

Lovely 4legs

My dog, and her best friend absolutely love the 4legs products and even though she doesn't 'need' it with her kibble, I buy it because she enjoys it and it gives her variety and something to look forward to each evening
I have been buying this for her since she was a puppy seven years ago

Purchased at Coles for A$4.59.

Mishjwa

MishjwaPerth, WA

4 Legs is perfect for our 4 legged furbaby even our neighborhood maggies enjoy it

Our furbaby loves it she even has better poo and not so stinky, will defiently be using 4 legs for every meal, we purchase the chicken plus the balls 4 a cause variety as well. Our family of magpies enjoy 4 legs every day as well have about 8 - 10 that warble at the front door.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Beth

BethWestern Australia

The dog loved it

He quickly ate the food & came back looking for more. he had no adverse reaction. I think this will be a regular purchase. I will try the other flavours & see which one he likes the best.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.20.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Yum yum yum

My dogs gobble it up so fast it’s not funny! I don’t think it even hits the sides going down SO obviously it is supa yummy! I think it is their favourite meals. In fact they just luv all 4 legs products !

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets.

Mick

MickIllawarra, NSW

Natural is great for my dogs

My 2 dogs loved the 4legs Beef Dog Food With Macaroni & Vegetable. I'm sure they will love the 4legs Pasta Chicken & Vegetable just as much. My youngest dog didn't always eat the dry food I was buying but always eat every bit of the 4legs.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Dayemmo

DayemmoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Natural dog food.

Our 13 week old Poodle pup Nala loves the food. We use the food as a training treat, guaranteed to get Nala to do almost anything you want. Its a winner.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.85.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews