4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni (page 3 of 19)

4.9

• Pet's Life StageAdult (64) · Senior (31) · Puppy/Kitten (13)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (108)
  • Smell

Dayemmo

DayemmoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Natural dog food.

Our 13 week old Poodle pup Nala loves the food. We use the food as a training treat, guaranteed to get Nala to do almost anything you want. Its a winner.

Bella and Jax

Bella and JaxNorthern Region, NSW

Loves 4Legs

Our Lhasa Apso dogs love this all natural product, one of our dogs had food allergies but no more after changing him to 4Legs, its been over 12 months now and he's skin is clear!

Sammy

SammyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My lovely 13 year old cavoodle is loving the change in his diet.

Sammy loves his new food, no upset bellies and never leaves anything behind. We were looking for a healthy alternative to canned food and something without an offensive smell.
So far we are loving it.

Dog Foods

Find out how 4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni compares to other Dog Foods

Jezz

JezzIllawarra, NSW

My dog loves it

My dog has tried all sorts of food but loves this food the most. She was starting to get fussy but I have been buying this alot for her and she gobbles it up. The bite sized pieces make it easy to serve and it smells amazing unlike some dog food she has tried. She use to scratch alot as well but since eating this food she hasn't been.

Shellbell

ShellbellSydney, NSW

So Yum

Never seen him run so fast for dinner! Nutritional and yum, you can actually see all of the vegetables and having macaroni not only balances balls but is an added treat!

Hollie & Peaches

Hollie & PeachesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing, fresh and pets love it

This is our go to supermarket food when we run out of tuckertub And out girls love it. It’s also a favourite of our blue tongue lizard as a treat.

Remi-Dean R.

Remi-Dean R.Illawarra, NSW

Amazing

My dog is so fussy, I made so much food and she didn't eat any of it, so much money wasted. But she eats this in seconds. Not going back.

Perfect

Our doggo loves these products. The smaller packets are super convenient too. Stays fresh in the fridge for ages. And so reasonably priced! We’ve never bought one he hasn’t liked. Highly recommend!

Hayley

Hayley

My dog loves it!

My 4 year old bull arab loves the meat balls and rolls. He can’t get enough. I highly recommend! He loves every flavour and I love that there’s so much variety to choose from!

lynette tanner

lynette tannerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the best product available

Our Staffy loves the mixed variety of foods. As regular as clock work for food at 7.30 am. No bad reactions to food at all. she is four years old and your food is part of her main diet.

We love our 4 Legs

My dog loves 4 Legs and so do I. Easy to freeze, then serve in small portions! Good value for money and great to know that I am supporting an Australian product

Lee

LeeNew South Wales

Great alternate to traditional dog food

I have a very fussy King Charles Cavalier that wild more often than not, turn his nose up at most other foods. Even those that we thought he was good on, he’d eventually refuse to eat.
I got fed up with wasting money and trying to feed him food that he didn’t like.
I saw 4legs on a trip to Woolies and thought it couldn’t hurt to give it a go and I haven’t looked back since! He absolutely loves it and doesn’t leave a drop in his bowl.
The best part is it doesn’t smell like tinned foods and the kids can easily feed the dog without haven’t you worry about them cutting themselves on ring-pulls or getting sloppy food everywhere.
The best part is that he has also been a lot healthier since eating it and doesn’t repeat on him. 4legs is the one!

Claire

ClaireWheatbelt, WA

So good

We have used 4legs for about 8 years and our lid hasn’t worn out!!! I am subscribing again as we want to use the product without using extra glad wrap etc

Maryann

MaryannSydney, NSW

Discovering your products

My girls coco and brandy absolutely love these products, so far with all products tried, your products are a new discovery for me, and I also like the fact it's an australian product, well done, can't wait to see what other products you will sell.

A fan for years!

I have four Lhasa Apsos and all of my dogs love your natural dog food. I buy it because its healthy and affordable and the fact that your company is a family owned and operated Australian business is just the icing on the cake.

Sue B

Sue BCentral, SA

Great training tool

My dog Milly a maltese X loves these as rewards during training sessions. Have tried other food rewards but this is definately the one she prefers. Will try the chicken flavor next to give her variety.

paula

paulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product

Have tried all varieties, our maltese loves all, it is the only food he will eat. We warm in the microwave for approximately 20 seconds to take the chill off for him. really awesome product. I recommend to all fur baby fussy eaters

We love this food, absolutely couldnt live without it!

My puppy loves this food. We have tried others and always come back to it!
My dog never itches after eating this food and also loves the variety of flavours

Shelby

ShelbyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This food is amazing.!

Only food he will eat now. His coat is so much healthier and he is happier and full of energy. We used to buy whatever was cheap, but we will never be going back now.

Karen H.

Karen H.

The only dog food I buy

This is the only brand of dog food I buy. My maltese-shihtzu cross loves most of them except for the kangaroo one. 4 Legs was recommended to me by my vet and I haven't been disappointed with the quality.

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

M.L.C

M.L.Casked

Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

At last I have found a food that helps both my whippet and rescue greyhound. But as I’m feeding two dogs, can you tell me if I can get a larger roll apart from the 1.7kg one. I am using one roll a day.

M.L.C

M.L.Casked

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi there - unfortunately we only have one size of our rolls currently available!

Jip and Chinos mum

Jip and Chinos mumasked

Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake.
I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers