4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

• Pet's Life StageAdult (3) · Puppy/Kitten (2) · Senior (2)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Smell
Shen

ShenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dog won’t eat anything else.

My 6 month old Cavoodle puppy will only eat 4legs. She waits by the fridge at meal times and always finishes her whole meal. She is healthy and energetic.
Would love to see more varieties of puppy food.

Purchased at Woolworths for $1.80.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
JoJo

JoJoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Dog Food On The Market

My puppy just loves his 4 Legs. The bowl is licked clean within 60 seconds. Easy to pour into his bowl and no stinky can food smell in the fridge. Arlo loves it and none gets wasted. Arlo gives it two paws up.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No

Great for training & hand feeding..

Trying out the different varieties and the dog loves them all so far. I like them because they are not messy and are a good size for training treats and hand feeding

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Dog Foods

Find out how 4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Cheese & Parsley compares to other Dog Foods

PJC

PJC

Favourite flavour.

My dogs love it. Only problem I have is trying to stop the cat from taking it off them! It is easy to prepare and serve and has a pleasant odour and texture.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Online store.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Game changer

Our 10-year-old Westie had really gone off his food, so we gave 4 legs a go. He loves it and he's got a real spring in his step again. Serving up his dinner is like play time for him and he stops midway through to look at me and smile. It's good stuff and I see results in his exercise and play and poop (we all analyse it, surely...). Happy days. An excellent option for any other parents sensing a need for a dietary change.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Pet's Life StageSenior
Edu

EduSydney Surrounds, NSW

She is presently very found of chicken, salmon and pumpkin and parsley

She loves this kind of food and at present she is getting plenty of the special as above.
She is a bit of a fussy eater but she has taken to your products quite fast.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Wyoming.

Bernie R

Bernie RWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My furbabies absolutely love the taste of all the 4legs food products, so thanks for making it easy for me.

My furkids love the taste of 4legs food, would be really cool if you could come up with some sort of chew bone that’s good for the teeth & jaws too

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs. Thanks for the feedback

Cathy

CathyBrisbane

My puppy loves it!

My puppy loves it. I have them topped with his regular dry food and he seems like it better then the can food I used to provide with the dry food.

Dogs went mental for this food

All 3 of my dogs went crazy for this food even my fussy chihuahua so will have to try other flavours glad my dogs didnt stick their noses up to it

Awesome product

Pups love it, it’s the only food we buy for them. Very very good, and a free lid just makes it all the more awesome

Melissa C.4Legs

Great to hear your pups are enjoying their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback Mandy!

My dog loves all flavours

My dog loves all flavours sadly not all shops stocks them I don’t think my dog has any side affects but she loves them

Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for the great feedback Julie!

Gtreat food for my dog!

My dog just loves this food. A wonderful range and flavours.
100% free from preservatives is what I love about this range.

Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for the great feedback, we love hearing about dogs who love their 4Legs!

SueT

SueTcanberra

Loved by my little dog!

My dog loved this flavour especially with cheese - he ate it all up in one go and they are great for training. Great it comes in small packs also.

Melissa C.4Legs

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the feedback!

Our dog loves this

Our pet never leaves anything in his bowl he just loves 4legs food and we do not buy anything else

Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for the excellent feedback Norm, great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs!

She loves it!

My dog is quite picky about her food but she loves the 4 legs chicken with veggies and pasta, thanks!!!

Melissa C.4Legs

Hi Jess, great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Dog Foods

Best Wet foos Option EVER!

I absolutely LOVE 4 legs dog food balls. Best Easiest way to have a wet/soft food option for my dogs. Easy and convenient. . . My dogs go crazy when I go to the fridge at their meal time!! THANK YOU!!

Great product!!

My dog has a very sensitive stomach (will vomit up most foods), Never Once has this dog food made him I’ll!!!

Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for the great feedback Emily, thrilled to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

fox

fox

Great food

Great food my dog loves it but the plastic film is very hard to remove in one piece, it tears into strips.

Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for the great feedback!

Shell_sos

Shell_sosPoint cook

This is puppy's $100 bill with training

Our pup was instantly interested in training with these yummy treats! Nothing else of the dried type worked but this was the ultimate winner

Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, great to hear 4Legs is motivating your puppy!

This product is awesome

My puppy loves this food and eats all of it when offered to him he is fussy cavoodle . I am pleased when he eats all his food

Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for your awesome feedback! Thrilled your puppy is loving his 4Legs!

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews