4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Nicky T

Nicky TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fussy dog who now loves dinner!

A great range of natural dog food that our Cavoodle just loves. He is a super fussy eater and he devours it! Thanks for making dinner time so much easier.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Graeme

GraemeMurray Region, NSW

Barry loves it !

Barry - our Staffy, loves it. We dont cut it up - leaving it as a big chunk which also slows him down a bit when eating. Probably too much information but he also farts a lot less which is a good thing for everyone!

Purchased in June 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No

It’s great my dog loves it

Yes my dog loves this roll it’s her favourite and the flavour she loves to and it’s not messy like other rolls I have brought and liquid just comes out when you cut into them

Purchased in June 2020 for A$5.75.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Dog Foods

Find out how 4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta compares to other Dog Foods

Perfect for my dogs

My dog loves the meatballs. Tried both chicken and also lamb with rice/pasta. The amount is perfect for two night feeds. There was no reaction, my dog just wanted more.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
DigiRATA

DigiRATASydney, NSW

Easy to prepare!

Our new rescue dog loves the 4legs Chicken balls! They are a perfect size for her tiny Pom mouth and so easy to prepare and freeze ... and are very nutritious!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.30.

karla

karlaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect my fur babies were actually excited for dinner !!!

My dogs are fussy eaters and will often refuse food or not finish it..So far they are both enjoying it and not leaving anything behind. It doesnt smell horrible like some other dog food and they seem to be very satisfied after a meal with no rashes runs or other reactions.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.95.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product keeps fresh

My dogs love it, we have tried other brands in the past & this one has consistently been a favourite. One of our dogs has allergies and this food has never been an issue. I like how it lasts and keeps fresh, the segmented section on label is a good portion indicator making it easier to monitor feed sizes. No complaints from our four legged friends or us. I should also mention its great value.

Purchased at Coles.

Perfect meal

My dog loves the chicken balls. She has pancreatitis so we can’t feed her
just anything. This does not upset her tummy so very happy with it.
Please don’t take it off the market.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Bella

BellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dog loves it

My shar pei dog Bella loves this food, she has a hypoallergenic diet and is totally fine on this food, with no itching or reactions to it. Use the little balls as a treat also.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$4.80.

Great dog food

Our Dog loves this food & the variety
It's great to mix with real chicken & some dry food. I believe it's the best quality dog food in the supermarket and will continue to use this for our dog.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$5.80.

Perfect Choice.

Our little Maltese X loves this range. In particular the Natural Chicken with Rice and Vegetables. Its a nice change to alternate between dry food. He absolutely loves this stuff!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Kaz

KazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleased a fussy eater!

I have a fussy eater who won't eat just anything! Took to this straight away which is great. I will definately be buying again. I like how fresh the product it is.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$4.50.

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Will satisfy the fussiest of eaters

My JRT is a fussy little lass. She finishes her bowl now in one sitting. She loves this food and I’m so happy I’ve finally found a dog food she will eat and is good for her too.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Christine B.

Christine B.Perth, WA

My fur baby won't eat anything else

my dog loves the food it really suits his little tummy he won't eat any other food and the price is so affordable better than that wet slop in tins

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Yum..

Love this as a meal or a treat. Just ordered the lid which will make storing it even better and no annoying cling wrap. Thank you so much for the great solution.

Purchased at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Katrina

KatrinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bubby loves it

Keeps him regular and he loves it :) both flavours beef or chicken in the 4 legs range it’s the only brand I’ll buy. Lately Woolworths has had low stock so it must be getting more popular.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Great for picky eater

Was having trouble finding a food that my dog liked as she is very picky and found the chicken with veggies and pasta. She just loves it! I would highly recommend this to anyone with a picky eater.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

My dog loves these !!

I placed some meat from another Company’s meat trays on top of the Chicken with Vegies and Pasta balls in my dogs bowl and my dog bypassed the meat trays and went straight to the Chicken balls first. They are definitely his favourite !!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Margs

MargsSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Fresh!

My 5 month old puppy Stanley loves the chicken and veggies with pasta. He gobbles it up! I like how fresh it is. It keeps nice and fresh for the week in the fridge which I like.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths.

My puppy loves this!

I have a 10 week old border collie puppy and she absolutely loves this! Will definitely keep buying for her.
It doesn’t seem to upset her tummy in any way and she is thriving on it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

Maria

Mariaasked

Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

my 11 month old loves this brand, but is it fattening with the pasta content in it?

Susan K

Susan Kasked

Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

How much of your 4 legs dog food should I feed my toy poodle?

Megan
Megan

Hi hun. Our pup is only 11 weeks so having 3 meals a day atm. He has a large serving spoon full at each meal. We heat it to warm it and break it up a bit as hes still so little.

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi Susan, you can find a feeding guide on the product pages of our website. For instance, if you use our Chicken with Vegies and Pasta, you can find further feeding information here: http://4legs.com.au/product/w-chicken-pasta-and-vegies/

For dogs between 5-10kg we recommend around 250-350g per day, however this is just a rough guide and doesn't take into account other products you may be using.

It is important to remember that like humans, dogs (even of the same size and breed) may metabolise their food differently. For this reason we cannot guarantee this guide will suit your dog. Please monitor your dog's weight and adjust the feeding amount accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

S M

S Masked

Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

What is the difference between the chicken with pasta and veggies roll and the chicken with pasta and veggies meat balls? I have a Great Dane and would like to know the difference between the 2 products as there is quite a price difference between the 2 products

Harv

Sorry I can't help, we only use the meat balls.
I will have a look at the roll next time shopping

Regards

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi S M, thanks for your query. The key difference between the two products is that our meatballs include a bigger variety of vegetables, including a special vegetable coating that includes coconut. They are also a more convenient offering, meaning no preparation is required and you can simply pour them out of the tray straight into your dog's bowl. Our roll product is more of a bulk offering.
Kind regards