4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Good food

My dog likes the food.
My dog did not have any adverse reaction or side effects form consuming this food.
The food is easy to cut up and serve on my collection of silver platters, engraved with gold dogs.

Purchased in October 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

shineadwolf

shineadwolfHobart, TAS

110% Recommend

I've always made up a mix for my dog with veggies, rice or pasta and meat.
I came across 4legs in the supermarket and was skeptical at first because I've never liked to give my dog supermarket food, but I researched the brand and decided to give it a try.
I mix up which flavour I buy for my dog and she loves them all.
My English Bull Terrier loves it and it keeps her coat shiny and doesn't cause bad breath. It's also handy to hide medication in when she needs some, bonus!
Plus saves me time too because I don't have to cook her meals like I used too.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Hayley K.

Hayley K.South East Queensland, QLD

It doesn't make the dog fart!

I use this, as well as the beef one, as a back-up to the dog's primary diet. The dog likes to eat it, and I like this brand because it doesn't upset the dog's gut (yay! No smelly wind) and it has almost no smell, so it doesn't stink up the fridge like some other dog foods do.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Fussy Eaters heaven

Our two little monkey's love this. After trying multiple different brands with mixed results they have finally decided this is the brand for them. It doesn't last a second in their bowls and they come back wanting more!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.50.

Pam

PamSouthern and Hills, SA

Our boy loves it

Our 9 month old border collie just loves the chicken, angus beef and lamb!! Had been giving dry and raw meat and vegetables but went off the raw meat. Tried 4legs and a winner!! Needed to get some substance on him as runs all day won't be changing.

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Ollie loves it!

Ollie loves 4 legs! Does not matter what flavour he loves it, and has a grin from ear to ear!
We love the natural alternative, rather than feeding him can food.

Purchased in October 2019.

JENNY P

JENNY PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very fussy dog

Thought I would try something new saw these while shopping today ...I have a very fussy 12yo Jack Russell she loved this food ate every bit of it and wanted more when she finished

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Ren J.

Ren J.Central Queensland, QLD

Very picky dog loves it!

This is the only “wet” dog food that my dog will eat. He loves it! It is very easy to dish out and the perfect size for a dachshund. He loves all the flavours.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $6.99.

Woody

WoodySouth East Queensland, QLD

Puppy act

My 10 year old Cavoodle and 8 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback jump around like little puppies when I bring out the Chicken with vegies and pasta. It is their favourite dinner.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Heidi H.

Heidi H.Perth, WA

My old girls love it

My two older dogs, almost 15 & 10 just love this food and they are really fussy. They wait for me to give this BEFORE they resort to having their very expensive dog biscuits.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dog food

My whippet will sit and wait for the balls or for me to cut the roll up for her dinner, I have one very happy dog, thank you 4 legs.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Tash

TashCentral Queensland, QLD

My boy loves these

I place them in Kongs hours for hours of entertainment trying to get his favourite balls. He loves them at meal time and great for a treat. Highly recommend these.

Side Effects No

I've been buying this for years!

I have 3 dogs, one of which is a fussy eater, but they all love 4legs. I buy the meatballs for their nightly meal, and whatever variety it is, they love it!

Purchased at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Michael

MichaelVictoria

My poodle loves the chicken balls.

Easy to serve, easy to transport for meals away, less mess to clean up after, and my poodle loves them, and her digestion appears to tolerate them very well. Thank You.

Dog Lover

Dog LoverWestern District, VIC

would be good if a light weight one was available

Our dog Wally loves the food, he Would eat the whole tray if given 1/2 the chance he's a bit fat & on a diet it would be good if there was a diet version to give him

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Tracy11

Tracy11South East Queensland, QLD

They love it!

Our doggos love these chicken balls as a treat and it’s a healthy option for them, fresh and not added ‘unknowns’ in the ingredients - ticks all the boxes for us.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $5.99.

Side Effects No

Fussy Cavoodle Loves It!!!

Our fussy cavoodle loves 4legs. He has turned his nose up to every other dry, fresh, raw or wet food option; whether home made or bought. He has a beautiful shiny coat, great teeth and all round super healthy!!!

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.80.

Susan a Boyes

Susan a BoyesCentral Queensland, QLD

Pat the dog.

Pat the dog just love 4Legs Natural Chicken with Vegies & Pasta, as all 4legs products. He looks so happy and healthy. His shiny coat and pearly teeth get many comments.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Super happy puppy

As a busy Mum I love the ease of this meal. Just open and serve. Our 5 month old pup has tried nearly every brand on the market (wet and dry) and we keep coming back to this one - her favourite!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog LOVES this food

Our previous dog loved this food and have continued with our current girl. She's tried most varieties with the chicken, veggies and pasta being her favourite. Not too fussed with the lamb, coconut and veggies though. Bought the new Gourmet Angus Beef with Sweet Potato and Green Beans a couple of weeks ago, enjoyed that one also. Very happy that we have a choice of decent, healthy, Australian made and owned food to feed our pets which is easily purchased through supermarkets. Thanks

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

Maria

Mariaasked

my 11 month old loves this brand, but is it fattening with the pasta content in it?

Susan K

Susan Kasked

How much of your 4 legs dog food should I feed my toy poodle?

Megan
Megan

Hi hun. Our pup is only 11 weeks so having 3 meals a day atm. He has a large serving spoon full at each meal. We heat it to warm it and break it up a bit as hes still so little.

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi Susan, you can find a feeding guide on the product pages of our website. For instance, if you use our Chicken with Vegies and Pasta, you can find further feeding information here: http://4legs.com.au/product/w-chicken-pasta-and-vegies/

For dogs between 5-10kg we recommend around 250-350g per day, however this is just a rough guide and doesn't take into account other products you may be using.

It is important to remember that like humans, dogs (even of the same size and breed) may metabolise their food differently. For this reason we cannot guarantee this guide will suit your dog. Please monitor your dog's weight and adjust the feeding amount accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

S M

S Masked

What is the difference between the chicken with pasta and veggies roll and the chicken with pasta and veggies meat balls? I have a Great Dane and would like to know the difference between the 2 products as there is quite a price difference between the 2 products

Harv

Sorry I can't help, we only use the meat balls.
I will have a look at the roll next time shopping

Regards

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi S M, thanks for your query. The key difference between the two products is that our meatballs include a bigger variety of vegetables, including a special vegetable coating that includes coconut. They are also a more convenient offering, meaning no preparation is required and you can simply pour them out of the tray straight into your dog's bowl. Our roll product is more of a bulk offering.
Kind regards