4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Vets always comment about how healthy my dogs are

I have found that this is the best product to feed my two dogs, Minnie and Ernie, they love it (I have tried other products but this is the best), their fur and skin is shiny and healthy. Vets also comment about how healthy they are and ask what I feed them. I have been using it for over ten years and it is so good I don't buy any other product anymore.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Buddy's favorite dish

Having a fussy dog and also with allergies, this dish has provided relief for myself in regards to something he can tolerate and a quick dish I can provide him which is fresh and healthy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Love the product

My 2 dogs love eating this everyday especially my senior dog as it is soft to Chew on it.i usually put it on top of the dry food in their bowl s ito it is visible.

Side Effects No

This is the perfect meal as it is natural and grain free my dogs now do not have allergies eating this product.

My two dogs have been suffering from skin allergies and nothing seemed to fix the problem, I found that eating this meal of Chicken pasta and veg is grain free and they do not suffer anymore on this diet

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Love it

My dog love it wish there was one for cats. My cats try and eats it too. So easy to feed and no smelly poos. Please make a cat one

solved a difficult situation

My whippet has IBD and my Greyhound has a sensitive tummy. Tried the expensive vet food. They would not eat it. So I cooked chicken breasts and rice but dogs still had runny stools. In desperation one day I popped into the supermarket and picked up a four legs chicken with pasta and vegies
etc. mainly as it was Australian and a family firm. Problem solved!! no more runny stools , no more IBD, the dogs love it and I add dry with it. Took months to get to this stage. SO PLEASED.

Purchased in February 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects Yes

love it!

my dog had gone off her usual diet and was losing weight we tried the 4legs product and she has not looked back! i love the ease of serving too!

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths Physical store.

My Dog cannot get enough

This is the one meal that he never hesitates to eat, he loves it. Also it is a balanced diet that does not irrate him like some of the other food. We have been using this product for him and our previous pets for well over 5 years.

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

My puppy loves this and can't get enough

Seems to have all the goodness that the puppy needs he eats every bit. He cant get enough. Value for money. Easy to get hold of from woolies. I buy it all the time

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No

my dogs are little and old

My dogs like it when I choose the 1cm small bites from the package - it is a sorting exercise, as they are old and have few teeth!
I need to cut up the remainder - perhaps you can make a "small bites" size in your range - "softer / easy to swallow/ not much chewing" needed for the generic dogs ... they are our pensioners, our loved ones!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $5.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No

4 legs is awesome for my dog!

My dog loves this food, and I love it too, I have peace of mind, i know it is good for him! It's a great balanced diet for my dog

Purchased in March 2019 for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

My senior dog loves this

My senior dog loves this food as it's soft for her to chew and of course tasty. She always looks forward to dinner time. She likes the chicken flavour the best out of them all. Very affordable and convenient to purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 for $4.50.

Side Effects No

This is the best. Dogs love it

Jimmy has lost some of his teeth, so this is perfect for him as it is soft and he does not have any problems.
Chicken is his favourite. ( loves them all)

Purchased in February 2019 for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

Excellent food for soft diet

My dog Tasha has been sick so i needed something for her to eat that was soft so she didn't choke. Perfect choice flavours. Both Tasha and my other dog Cookie thoroughly enjoyed your products.

Side Effects No

Convenient and easy for busy people.

My dog is not fussy at all, but I like to add variety into her diet. She ate the chicken veggies variety quickly with no side effects, except wanting some more!

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

My girls love it!

Both my dogs have sensitive stomachs. After trying so many different brands of food, we've settled on the 4legs selection. One, was losing her coat, and that changed when I started feeding her 4legs exclusively. The other, is fussy, but knows that "dog lollies" means 4legs balls, and she scoffs them down. No diarrhea or vomiting either. Makes me feel like I'm doing the best I can for the girls, apart from cooking their meals. Thank you 4legs. :-)

Purchased in February 2019 for $6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Great to hear your dogs are thriving on 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful review!

Lifetime buyers!

The ingredients are spot on, Aussie company and they’re aware of plastic consumption and are standing up to do their part. I’ve purchased 4legs for two generations of dogs now, for as long as I have pets I’ll be buying 4legs without a doubt!

My two Labs love it

My Labradors love this food and I am happy feeding it to them. I believe it has no preservatives or chemicals. I also was wondering about the green on the outside of the roll.

Purchased in January 2017 at Woolworths for $5.90.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Hi Gail, thanks for getting in contact. You're right, our food is 100% free of any additives, preservatives or nasties. Please be assured that the green, grey or light-coloured tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and is a result of our cooking process. It occurs when the vitamins and minerals in the food oxidize during our cooking process. We have addressed this further in this blog post https://4legs.com.au/4legs-rolls-addressing-concerns/ Please be assured that it is completely safe to feed your dog this food. We include vitamins and minerals in all our varieties to ensure 4Legs provides your dog with a complete and balanced meal. Our product is natural one and we don't hide anything with colours or preservatives. It is normal for some discolouration to occur occasionally. Our product has been out like this in the market for many years and there have never been any health related issues. We hope this allays your concerns. Kind regards, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Good stuff.

Our Greyhound loves her chicken and veges,4legs for four legs.
We will try other types in the next weeks.
The last week we tried the meat roll and she loves that to, I also wondered about the
green colouring on the outside of the meat?

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $5.59.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Great to hear your greyhound is loving her 4Legs! The discolouration on your roll, the green, grey or light-coloured tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and is a result of our cooking process. It occurs when the vitamins and minerals in the food oxidize during our cooking process. We have addressed this further in this blog post https://4legs.com.au/4legs-rolls-addressing-concerns/ Please be assured that it is completely safe to feed your dog this food. We include vitamins and minerals in all our varieties to ensure 4Legs provides your dog with a complete and balanced meal. Our product is natural one and we don't hide anything with colours or preservatives. It is normal for some discolouration to occur occasionally. Our product has been out like this in the market for years and there have never been any health related issues. We hope this allays your concerns. Kind regards, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Love!

My little staffy x shar pei loves these balls! She gets so excited whenever it's time for foods! Definitely going to be trying more from the range. And the fact that it's natural is a bonus.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No
Thanks for the wonderful feedback Kaitlin!

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

my 11 month old loves this brand, but is it fattening with the pasta content in it?

How much of your 4 legs dog food should I feed my toy poodle?
Hi hun. Our pup is only 11 weeks so having 3 meals a day atm. He has a large serving spoon full at each meal. We heat it to warm it and break it up a bit as hes still so little.Hi Susan, you can find a feeding guide on the product pages of our website. For instance, if you use our Chicken with Vegies and Pasta, you can find further feeding information here: http://4legs.com.au/product/w-chicken-pasta-and-vegies/ For dogs between 5-10kg we recommend around 250-350g per day, however this is just a rough guide and doesn't take into account other products you may be using. It is important to remember that like humans, dogs (even of the same size and breed) may metabolise their food differently. For this reason we cannot guarantee this guide will suit your dog. Please monitor your dog's weight and adjust the feeding amount accordingly. Hope this helps. Cheers, Melissa and the 4Legs Team

What is the difference between the chicken with pasta and veggies roll and the chicken with pasta and veggies meat balls? I have a Great Dane and would like to know the difference between the 2 products as there is quite a price difference between the 2 products
Sorry I can't help, we only use the meat balls. I will have a look at the roll next time shopping Regards HarvHi S M, thanks for your query. The key difference between the two products is that our meatballs include a bigger variety of vegetables, including a special vegetable coating that includes coconut. They are also a more convenient offering, meaning no preparation is required and you can simply pour them out of the tray straight into your dog's bowl. Our roll product is more of a bulk offering. Kind regards Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Similar listings