4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My dog loves the rolls ;) thanks

My dog has been eating this dog roll for a long time and loves it we mix it up with the other flavors!!! So easy and convenient!! Just realised you had a dog roll lid for free can't wait to get it delivered to me and try it out!

Purchased in January 2017 for $5.50.

Side Effects No

Tasty convenience in a roll!!

My dogs love 4Legs rolls for their meals. When I come home from work it is quick and easy to serve with time being so limited. Love that it is all fresh and healthy for my dogs.

Purchased in April 2019 for $5.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Roccas full body wiggle for 4legs

My dog Rocca loves when it’s meal time at our house. He gets the full body wiggle going he loves 4legs chicken and veggie pasta roll!
Cleans his bowl every time! 10/10

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

This is great

Our dog loves the dog roll no worries with him eating it he has about a quarter of the roll per feed and always eats it no worries there thanks

Purchased in April 2019 for $5.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No

Chicken with pasta and vegies

I have 2 French bulldogs, British bulldog and a Shar Pei and they all love the 4 legs chicken with pasta roll. Would not hesitate in advising people to buy it!

Purchased in March 2019 at Romeo's Foodland Supermarket for $5.69.

Side Effects No

Best wet food option we've ever purchased

Our dog loves these dog rolls. She is elderly and a fussy eater but loves this as her wet meal each day. No adverse side effects and unlike many canned foods we've tried it doesn't leave her waste smell overly offensive.

Purchased in February 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No

More popular than the owner to my dog!

Since getting the Chicken & Pasta Roll, Kosi goes straight to his food rather than leave it to later - which used to see his food sit out for hours! He eats it so excitedly, he now also devours the dry food he used to avoid all the time. When the fridge door opens and I grab the roll, I have a very excited boy!

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No
Thanks for your wonderful review Gordo, great to hear Kosi is loving his 4Legs!

Life changing

A friend recommended I give my German Shepherd. I had tried so many different brands and they all didn’t agree with my dog. I have been using your products for the last 3 years now and my Jess loves them as they have the right amount of nutritional ingredients and they done make her sick. Keep up the good work in producing a great product for all our fur-babies.

Purchased in February 2019 for $5.00.

Side Effects No
We are thrilled to hear Jess is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for the brilliant review!

Only thing my fur baby will eat

This brand is the only brand my fur baby will eat it don't upset his tummy thats a good thing for me and not a very smelly back end.

Thanks for the brilliant feedback!

Yummy

My two dogs loved it and it was so easy to disguise a tablet I had to give to one dog. Thanks for the lid, so much better than a plastic bag over the end

Barking Good Stuff

My Canine loves her bowl full of 4legs at dinner time. She's happy and healthy thanks to your product. For this we both thank you!

First time

First time my 2 dogs have tried 4legs, the fact that they didn't leave their bowls till all gone is a very good sign as they can be quite fussy. Will be buying again

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, glad to hear your puppies are loving 4Legs!

My Dogs Opinion

"bork bork, bark, bork, yap yap. Bork bark" - PT the dog, as his tail wags intensify.

We love hearing about wagging tails and happy dogs! Thanks Sam!

Chicken Pasta Roll

My two fussy doggies just love the chicken with veggies pasta roll. Makes life easier. I'm so glad I found this roll and to see how nutritious it is.

Great to hear your fussy dogs are loving 4Legs!

Doggo loves 4Legs

One of the only wet dog foods in the market that doesn't upset my dog's stomach. She loves it so much

We love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs, thanks for the feedback Jess!

Yum

My dog woofed it down without hesitation,too easy.
Mealtimes made quick and easy.
Keen to try the other flavours, happy days

Great to hear your pooch is woofing their 4Legs!

Our Pooch gives her tick of Approval

Our dog recently went off her usual food, we thought we'd buy the Chicken & Pasta Roll for her to try and she loves it.

Convenient

Our 11yr old Spoodle loves this and she can be really fussy. Easy to store and we appreciate the measuring guide on the roll.

great product!

Been using for 6 years, great product!
My dog loves it, its healthy and easy to prepare and store. I Highly recommend this product.
Amaze

It, a winner!

One of my dogs is very fussy and likes variety. We’re always having to find something different and she loves the texture and variety with the 4Legs roll. It’s always a clean bowl.

Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs!

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

Hi - has the recipe changed recently? Our dog used to love it (and still loves it), but has started to get diarrhoea. The constitution of the roll also looks different than a few months ago - more paste like.

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?
I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lolMy puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...Hi Blake91, we suggest you feed your puppy our 4Legs Puppy Three Meats with Sweet Potato. It's been formulated specifically for puppies. You can find out more and view a feeding guide here http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/ If you need stockist information, please give us a call on 1800 655 687 Cheers, Melissa and the 4Legs Team

I am meant to put my dog on a high quality protein low phosphorus diet to assist kidney function. Does 4 Legs chicken with pasta fit this description? The mutt really likes the food but I need to know if it is nutritionally suited to his needs. Thank you. Keith
Hi Keith, Thank you for your enquiry regarding the use of 4Legs for managing poor kidney function in your dog. We are so sorry to hear that he is unwell. Unfortunately, none of the 4Legs range is really appropriate for his dietary requirements. As you are obviously aware, dogs with chronic kidney failure require a specialised diet aimed at minimising ongoing clinical signs and slowing down progressive damage to the remaining functional kidney. The most important features of these diets are low sodium concentration, low phosphorus concentration, and at later stages of the disease, restricted protein levels. Prescription diets are designed to provide all the essential nutrients required by dogs with chronic kidney disease while maintaining low levels of the nutrients which can exacerbate clinical signs and damage to the kidneys. All our pet food is designed for normal, healthy animals and does not meet the specific requirement of your dog. Best of luck and please let us know if you require any further information. Kind Regards, Dr. Felicity Banks Veterinary Consultant 4Legs Pet Food Company

Similar listings