4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Darryl Stanley

Darryl StanleySouthwest, VIC

Chicken & Vegie Roll

Our dog Diesel (English Staffie) just loves a slice of the roll from 4 Legs, usually mixed with dried dog food. He will usually devour the slice of roll before venturing onto the other items which we don't mind as we know the roll meat is healthy for him.

Purchased in October 2019 at Safeway.

Dogs love it

Has all natural ingredients which is healthy for the dogs, they loved it. My dogs love it because of how good it taste I can’t wait to get more thanks.

Purchased for $1.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Our Buddy favorite

Our dog really loves 4legs natural its is gentle on his belly and gives him everything he needs!
Great value for money - easy to feed to him doesnt stink like can food.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $5.25.

Jon

Jon

No longer available at Coles

Our dog loves this. But unfortunately our local branches of Coles no longer appear to stock it. However, don't despair. You can still get it at Woolies. Dog is happy.

laura_mccorkell

laura_mccorkellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dog will do anything for this

My dog absolutely loves this food. He has been enjoying it for years now. Such great value for money for top quality ingredients. We're all so lucky this company exists.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Great convenience

Our dogs really like this food and it is good that we can get varieties that are beef free. I really appreciate the free lids, they are so useful. Thankyou.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Kooweerup.

My dog is happy

My dog loves 4Legs, which makes me happy. All is good on the other end too. (If you know what I mean?!?)

Being Ozzie family made & owned just makes it the obvious choice for me

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $4.30.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Julie G

Julie GNortheast, VIC

My fussy dogs love it

I have very fussy Spitz's that prefer people food to dog food. They love you chicken roll, which is so handy for me, especially when I am away from home.

Purchased in July 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Max

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dogs absolutely love it!

I have three (3) Westies who know when it's dinner time and they get excited and can't wait. Whether it's Angus Beef or Chicken...As the movie title says..."gone in 60 seconds"

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Vicki L

Vicki L

Best dog food on the market

My elderly dog started refusing to eat the vet recommended dry food. Even mixing it with wet food didn’t work. I found the 4 Legs brand and decided to give it a try. The main reason I considered it is because of my dog’s health problems and the natural ingredients in the food. She now starts letting me know when I should be getting her meal ready by making little groans and moans! I believe that she has more energy and her coat looks much better! Even her poops look healthier. I would recommend all the 4 Legs products. I also use the small meat balls twice a day to put her drops in with no issues!

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Bart

BartTasmania

Doggy heaven

Dogs both go mad jumping around once I get the roll out of fridge, product is easy to cut up not messy and you can actually see all the veggies in it, once in bowls both dogs actually lick their bowls spotless and check out each others bowls and have a lick just in case any was missed. Great product highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Isabel Freeman

Isabel FreemanHobart, TAS

Great product!

Pros:
- easy to cut & serve
- doesn’t stink
- no mess
- doggo loves it
- natural ingredients, no junk
Cons:
- none actually
:) thank you 4legs for providing quality products for our beloved floofy friends

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Franky

FrankySydney, NSW

Thanks 4legs

My baby franky just love your chicken and vegetable roll. No wet poo’s for him. Just perfect for my baby, very affordable and easy to purchase just go to any shopping centre. thanks 4 legs.

Purchased in June 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Katrina W.

Katrina W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleases our fussy eater

The entire 4 Legs range are a life saver. Our fussy eater won’t eat anything else, loves the whole range and of course our not so fussy eater does too.

Purchased in June 2019.

Jenna W.

Jenna W.South West, WA

My dog loves this food

The roll is great and is great portion control for the pooch, i don't feed him anything else, he is happy and healthy and loves the roll and ball options.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Just Chicken!

So many "chicken" dog foods contain beef and lamb. I finally found a healthy food for my dog that contains just chicken as she's allergic to beef and lamb. And she and her sister love it as well!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Juanita

JuanitaNorth Queensland, QLD

My little dog loves it

My little mini foxie loves the chicken with veggies and pasta roll. She never has an upset tummy like she does with some other dog foods. She is always happy at dinner time

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $5.00.

Melissa C.4Legs

We love to hear about happy dogs loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback Juanita!

KAT

KATGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our dogs can’t get enough

We have one dog who will eat almost anything you put in front of him but our other dog is terribly fussy and we struggled for a while to find something he could eat let alone enjoy and these rolls and the balls he absolutely loves in fact he is often the first to finish his meal and is whimpering for more. My husband and I are really happy to give this to our dogs and the price is so good and easy to find in our supermarket although we don’t seem to have all the different varieties you list on your website...which is disappointing as we would like to try them to give our dogs a bit more variety. But overall we are very happy we found this food.

Purchased in January 2018 at Safeway for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi Kat, thanks for the great feedback, we're thrilled your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs.

jed the dog

jed the dogMid North Coast, NSW

My fur baby just loves the stuff!!!

I found it hard to find a product that was meaty but healthy for my red kelpie. He is very picky and not a greedy boy but he loves the stuff! I mist it with some fresh meat and he never leaves any behind. Thank you for making my life easier.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Melissa C.4Legs

Thrilled your dog is loving his 4Legs - thanks for the cute pic!

StourtonSouthern

StourtonSouthernHobart, TAS

The best of all of the dog rolls available - by far.

Out of all of the dog rolls available, the 4Legs are definitely the best. They are a good texture, not fatty or sloppy, don't stink, and are easy to dice up into any size. Comet, my Smooth Fox Terrier loves them, and it's great to know that the rolls are all natural, well-balanced, a complete meal, and very importantly - not full of preservatives like so many others. I would never feed Comet anything else - he absolutely loves it, and I have peace of mind knowing that it's exactly what he needs. If Comet is happy, then I'm happy! Well done 4Legs!

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

L T.

L T.asked

Hi - has the recipe changed recently? Our dog used to love it (and still loves it), but has started to get diarrhoea. The constitution of the roll also looks different than a few months ago - more paste like.

Blake91

Blake91asked

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?

daff
daff

I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lol

ceps
ceps

My puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...

Melissa C.4Legs

Hi Blake91, we suggest you feed your puppy our 4Legs Puppy Three Meats with Sweet Potato. It's been formulated specifically for puppies. You can find out more and view a feeding guide here http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you need stockist information, please give us a call on 1800 655 687
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Jks

Jksasked

I am meant to put my dog on a high quality protein low phosphorus diet to assist kidney function. Does 4 Legs chicken with pasta fit this description? The mutt really likes the food but I need to know if it is nutritionally suited to his needs. Thank you. Keith

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the use of 4Legs for managing poor kidney function in your dog. We are so sorry to hear that he is unwell. Unfortunately, none of the 4Legs range is really appropriate for his dietary requirements.

As you are obviously aware, dogs with chronic kidney failure require a specialised diet aimed at minimising ongoing clinical signs and slowing down progressive damage to the remaining functional kidney. The most important features of these diets are low sodium concentration, low phosphorus concentration, and at later stages of the disease, restricted protein levels. Prescription diets are designed to provide all the essential nutrients required by dogs with chronic kidney disease while maintaining low levels of the nutrients which can exacerbate clinical signs and damage to the kidneys. All our pet food is designed for normal, healthy animals and does not meet the specific requirement of your dog.

Best of luck and please let us know if you require any further information.

Kind Regards,